SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Ok y'all, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but this whole time I believed RS as far as what he said about their relationship, and I watched a few interviews they did and they seem so happy and in love.

RS better buy a new magic eight ball! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 68 3806527698 He has a weird obsession with JoJo, imo. All kidding aside, welcome to the fan thread!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:09 pm

Rewatching ATFR and I have to say it would be cute to see Jordelle and BenLo double dating as well! I know that Ben and JoJo are exes but they seem to be good friends and ok with each other now. He's happy with Lauren, who's a friend of hers, and Ben and Jordan seem like they'd get along well! And what if Boothstowe joined them and made it a triple date? Oh my gosh the possibilities. I'm just so excited for them right now!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:12 pm

These two have exceeded my expectations today!  It's interesting to me how they have talked about a wedding date, type of wedding, kids, etc.  Usually when Bach couples are asked this question on the media rounds, they answer with "we are just enjoying being out in public together, yada yada yada.  This tells me they have had some serious conversations during the show and while it was airing!!

Thanks to all who have brought over videos/articles/SM!  You rock!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:15 pm

Good news. Jordan's SEC job has been announced.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 pm

The best part of eight ball is that not only SeanCat live in Dallas now we have Jordelle also living in his backyard!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 pm

erin.elizabeth wrote:Rewatching ATFR and I have to say it would be cute to see Jordelle and BenLo double dating as well! I know that Ben and JoJo are exes but they seem to be good friends and ok with each other now. He's happy with Lauren, who's a friend of hers, and Ben and Jordan seem like they'd get along well! And what if Boothstowe joined them and made it a triple date? Oh my gosh the possibilities. I'm just so excited for them right now!

I think Sean and Jordan would get along well. Both seem goofy.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:Good news. Jordan's SEC job has been announced.
I hope she'll be able to travel with him to Charlotte. I don't think she's in any frame of mind to be away from him for any extend amount of time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:These two have exceeded my expectations today!  It's interesting to me how they have talked about a wedding date, type of wedding, kids, etc.  Usually when Bach couples are asked this question on the media rounds, they answer with "we are just enjoying being out in public together, yada yada yada.  This tells me they have had some serious conversations during the show and while it was airing!!

IA they had some serious conversations already. I was so surprised when they said his bags are packed and backstage, they have a house, he's moving for her, both have stable jobs, they talked in detail how the wedding should look like. If all goes as well as it seems to do now, it wouldn't surprise me if they'd get married before BenLo and ShawnKait laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:22 pm

Really adorable pics outside gma: https://twitter.com/joelleandjordan/status/760599953014136834

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm

You know looking at all the clips and pictures today, they seem so much better being free birds and themselves. It makes my heart thud.

ANd since Jordan does not get his own fa thread  I'd like to say how proud I am of this boy with his new job and new adventures. He got a job that will showcase his god given  talents.
Huge congratulations to him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:24 pm

traveler90 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:These two have exceeded my expectations today!  It's interesting to me how they have talked about a wedding date, type of wedding, kids, etc.  Usually when Bach couples are asked this question on the media rounds, they answer with "we are just enjoying being out in public together, yada yada yada.  This tells me they have had some serious conversations during the show and while it was airing!!

IA they had some serious conversations already. I was so surprised when they said his bags are packed and backstage, they have a house, he's moving for her, both have stable jobs, they talked in detail how the wedding should look like. If all goes as well as it seems to do now, it wouldn't surprise me if they'd get married before BenLo and ShawnKait laugh out loud

Yes!! Jordelle seem like the real deal! Remember when he was just in it for fame when he thought it was Caila because he couldn't get excited about her but when they made the switch to JoJo he got excited and saw a girl he could fall for? I still think that's so sweet.

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:25 pm

http://www.espnfrontrow.com/2016/08/jordan-rodgers-joins-sec-network/

Congrats to him!!! Also confirmation that he did not get the job because he was on the show
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake