SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Bwahaha...what a classy guy (or not) that Jordan is! lolpanda

Thanks RS...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:10 pm

I don't know what's worse, buying a house with a guy you've known since March and haven't spent a normal day with or pretending to buy a house with your fiancé when in reality you are broken up laugh out loud

Either way, I can't wait for this breakup! It's going to be Jake and Vienna levels.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:10 pm

jojo and ugly aaron rodgers are CHILDREN. Both are not interested in settling down, it's clear as day. If jojo was ready, she wouldn't take the bullcrap ugly AR is throwing at her. she'd be like, boy bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Ugh did RS have to retweet that pic my eyes are burning now cantstopl affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Everyone said Kaitlyn and Shawn wouldn't make it and they did.  More power to JoJo if her and Jordan.make it work.

At least K&S waited until the halfway point to buy one! Geeze this is fast. I think all the other couples moved into someone else's place first and then bought a house together. :shocked!:

Exactly why i have doubts about the buying house together....I don't recollect any couple from this franchise has ever said this right after AFTR....seems they wanted to put a strong story out so peeps will not doubt their relationship status post all the rumors IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Whoa....that picture that RS re-tweeted of Jordan is kinda disgusting peeps...I have to un-see that asap!!!

not surprised....................

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 pm

ALL THESE COMMERCIALS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

I would think how Jordan is if I was in the contestants' shoes. He's treating this like a real relationship. He didn't play into the show and ask her dad because there IS Still someone else and he's still unsure. Just further proves Robby is just playing the game and Jordan's feelings are for real.

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 pm

truelovealways wrote:Ugh did RS have to retweet that pic my eyes are burning now cantstopl affraid

well they are nice bums... but want to un-see the girl

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:12 pm

She's naive and insecure..what do you get with an immature girl who needs constant validation and who grew up a princess being given all that she wants.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Everyone said Kaitlyn and Shawn wouldn't make it and they did.  More power to JoJo if her and Jordan.make it work.

At least K&S waited until the halfway point to buy one! Geeze this is fast. I think all the other couples moved into someone else's place first and then bought a house together. :shocked!:
I guess if you know you know.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 pm

SarahD wrote:Maybe Jojo bought a house for the both of them. Since she's been doing the chasing, she'll be wearing the pants in this family (if they ever get to that point)! giggling

I think that is why I am increasingly suspecting she chooses Robby at the end of this.

She yells "jump!" and Robby asks "how high?"

After all, she got HIM to run through an Argentinian hotel lobby practically naked.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:14 pm

That picture of Jordan reality Steve tweeted is disgusting

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM