SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Two hours!! Two lonnnnngggg hours to go!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:25 pm

This was tweeted today. When is the People shoot? So he'll be back again to LA in a few days?

Lexie ‏@lexie_sander · 1h1 hour ago

Jordan Rodgers was on my moms friends flight from LA to Sac today...just gonna throw it out there that JoJo was just at Disneyland

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:31 pm

^^ Returning from Crossfit Games?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Returning from Crossfit Games?  

Yes, I think so since his original flight was cancelled last Friday and asked his bff to come over for the weekend. He's been working the entire week or right after the SHV, IMO. 1 hr 30 min to go, i'm so excited to watch their FD.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:56 pm

JoJo is in Dallas right now based on the location tagged on her tweets today. They probably don't need to be in LA until the end of the week. I'm sure he has stuff to take care of since he'll be preoccupied the next couple of weeks with post show media.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:01 pm

T-1hr till FS guys!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:07 pm

bamagal wrote:Could time pass any more slowly?  I am ready for my weekly "fix"!  cantstopl
Haha so true!! I just love watching their growing relationship and how BBJ is becoming more and more of the type of f1 she needs him to be. I'm hoping after next week, they'll keep us updated of their relationship and posts lots of adorableness!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:08 pm

It's thunderin here pretty bad in the NE. I have Direct TV so y'all know what that means. Might have to catch the show tomorrow on Hulu.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

I don't think Jordan is big on SM, but maybe she can help him in that regard! I want to see a lot of snaps, IG and Tweets! C'mon Jordelle, now don't disappoint! thumbsup

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:31 pm

30 mins and we are off!

Can't wait to see Jordan read the FS card.  giggling

And I'm sure Jojo will be sitting on Jordan's lap.

ETA: I just saw MF tweet. We have to wait one more hr? Goodness that's 3am my time. :tissuebox
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 am

It was difficult for me to focus on Jordelle's FSD with two rambunctious kids in the same room, but I loved their date! JoJo said she loves Jordan, but just isn't ready to tell him yet. awwww How much you want to bet she told him in the FS? giggling I am looking forward to watching it again tomorrow, this time with no interruptions!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:14 am

He did seem extra happy the next morning and at the RC and I don't think it was just because of the fun! Sadly though he lost some of his smile when she told them both she felt great about both of them (paraphrasing).
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13