SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 am

I'll admit I was nervous this morning because he was In La and she was not and I kept thinking why. But I have been talked off the ledge now. Lol. IMO that info is very strategic whispering for a purpose. Like it's happened before.

Monday is way too far away.

How did you all like Jordan's call to win ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:09 am

Who sees my siggy? Is it showing up?

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 am

I see it if it is this:

-Ariana Grande

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 am

It is!! Thanks sissyintexas! You're a doll!

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:13 am

Yes! Jo liking that poem tells us all we need to know. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:15 am

This thread is rockin'! Welcome to all our new/returning members! We are glad you are here! Please keep posting! I love that JoJo liked that quote on IG. It tells me that they are doing just fine...no, they are better than fine! :sweetheart:

I still can't get over how HOT Jordan looks with his new and improved do! drooling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:15 am

nd4reality wrote:

I will second that...and say that people probably think I'm crazy. Whenever I'm doing my own thing at work I keep talking to myself and analyzing this whole thing...Reality Steve, Luke (Rodgers) and all. Why would Luke have slipped up like that if he wasn't talking about how they'd have to catch JoJo up on him and Jordan's movies in the future if there was no future?? Run on sentence but yall know what I mean.

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Higgs13 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:17 am

Thanks so much Ash2214 for the link to the quote. I feel so much better after this stressful day!

Did anyone grab the SC from the FRC preview where she says ILY w/her smile? There's a partial face that sure looks like BBJ's beard IMO.
I saw one earlier that everyone thought was R but this is a different shot. It's at 1:53 if it's still there. I don't know how to grab it or I would. Sorry!

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:21 am

erin.elizabeth wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I will second that...and say that people probably think I'm crazy. Whenever I'm doing my own thing at work I keep talking to myself and analyzing this whole thing...Reality Steve, Luke (Rodgers) and all. Why would Luke have slipped up like that if he wasn't talking about how they'd have to catch JoJo up on him and Jordan's movies in the future if there was no future?? Run on sentence but yall know what I mean.

Exactly! BTW, hello fellow Wisconsinite! hi I live in GB...Packer Nation! Home of the "other brother", at least during football season. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 am

nd4reality wrote:I'll admit I was nervous this morning because he was In La and she was not and I kept thinking why. But I have been talked  off the ledge now. Lol. IMO that info is very strategic whispering for a purpose. Like it's happened before.

How did you all like Jordan's call to win ????

I loved it!  His hair - not so much! giggling  I had actually seen in several days ago, but did not know how to bring it over.

I was more than nervous -- I was SAD earlier today!  This group helped to talk me off the ledge -- thanks, y'all!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 am

Josh/Andi looked so much alike...Nick/Andi looked awkward.

Jordan/JoJo look so much alike...R/Jo look awkward.

They say people ultimately choose people who share similar physical qualities.

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:24 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
erin.elizabeth wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Exactly!  BTW, hello fellow Wisconsinite!  hi   I live in GB...Packer Nation!  Home of the "other brother", at least during football season.   laugh out loud

I love me some Packers...but I have to say my favorite Rodgers is Jordan. He will be even after the season...especially if he marries Jo!!

-Ariana Grande

erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13