SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:37 pm

IDK. Isn't one of her children close to 5?
I do not know anyone personally who has children that old that do not attend some kind of formal pre-school. This is now and 30 yrs ago.
My grandson is an active 2.5 yr old and will be going half days(3hours) 3 or 4 days a week starting next month.
Again, I don't know what the definition of day care is for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:59 pm

How annoying. If he has a problem with daycare, maybe he can quit and take them full time. Rolling Eyes

I'm betting her older daughter is in preschoo, if not both. They take kids from 2.5 typically.

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:25 pm

It has been said she has been seeking fame since Ben's season. She didn't have them in daycare when she was on his season, while looking for fame, so I can't see that being a reason this time around.

IA, those children need to be in daycare. It's great to be a stay a home mom, however they need to get prepared for school and interact with other children.

My son spent his time with his grandmother who spoiled him rotten and let him get away with anything he wanted including letting him drink soda at age 3. There were no other children around, other than his limited English speaking grandmother.

First day of JK, your son is at times a little aggressive. Yeah, he's having withdrawals from the lack of sugar.

I have a friend who just went back to work after being off for 12 months maternity leave. She put her 1 yr old son in a daycare because he's an only child and his younger cousins live out of town. It's the best thing for him IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:34 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:I don't think he was criticizing day care. I think the point he was trying to make was that Amanda didn't see the need to put her kids in day care before BIP but once she got back with her new fiancee and more fame, then she decided to do it. Since she decided to put her kids in day care immediately after she returned from the show, I can assume that the day care was a consequence of her quest for fame on the show and not an intention to prepare them for school.
I also agree with Laura. I would expect her to not put her kids in day care full time since she's a stay at home mom.

I agree that his point wasn't to criticize daycare. Be that as it may, and whatever the motivation, it's not a bad thing, IMO. Seeing what I've seen of Amanda on a produced tv show and on sm, I'd rather kids be in a pre-school environment preparing for school then home with her preparing them. Sorry, JMO.

My point is just that I think this quote from the ex is ridiculous. There is a lot he could criticize Amanda for (like some of her sm posts with her kids, gossip that she's planning to move the kids to GA, etc), this just isn't the thing I would pick. That's all.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm

IMO I'm starting to side eye the ex for going to tabloids to trash her again and again. It seems a bit... Famewhorish... Tbh.
If he doesn't agree with the kids being in daycare/preschool, and has legit concerns, he should talk about it with Amanda, not tabloids. But like others have said, it's good for the children actually, and it's a low blow from him to try to paint her as a bad parent because the children are in daycare. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. Isn't one of her children close to 5?
I do not know anyone personally who has children that old that do not attend some kind of formal pre-school. This is now and 30 yrs ago.
My grandson is an active 2.5 yr old and will be going half days(3hours) 3 or 4 days a week starting next month.

I believe that one of them is 2, Kasha and the other is 4.  

And I hope everyone doesn't think I was critical of her putting her children in day care, as I also did with my son and do agree with everyone that it is good for the children to learn how to socialize with other kids.  

I was I guess trying to stick up for Josh on this because I think he wants someone that is a stay-at-home mom and just didn't know if he would consider putting them in day care full-time was appropriate to him.  I don't understand why the ex would think this was a bad thing either.  But maybe he sees changes in how Amanda was before and now after the show that we don't.  JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:

And I hope everyone doesn't think I was critical of her putting her children in day care, as I also did with my son and do agree with everyone that it is good for the children to learn how to socialize with other kids.  

I was I guess trying to stick up for Josh on this because I think he wants someone that is a stay-at-home mom and just didn't know if he would consider putting them in day care full-time was appropriate to him.  I don't understand why the ex would think this was a bad thing either.  But maybe he sees changes in how Amanda was before and now after the show that we don't.  JMO

IMO Josh has no say and should have no say for a very long time. He's known the children a few weeks at most. He might like a stay at home mother, but if the children aren't his, tough luck. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:

I think the youngest is at least 3. I know both kids are older than my grandson and he just turned 2.5.
Day care has a different connotation than pre-school. Again I would be interested in the true story vs a tabloid.
It is very possible the children have not attended anything yet due to finances. Pre-school is incredibly expensive and she lives in a high cost area.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Kasha, I said 2 because I thought the youngest was 1 1/2 on Ben's season. Was she older than 1 1/2 on Ben's season, if you know?

I do agree that Day Care is much different than pre school. Day Care can be as little as a babysitter which can just be in someone's home. And Pre school is more a school type atmosphere.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Yeah, I thought she was older than my grandson. He would have been 1.5 that season. It really doesn't matter, IMO, I think children that age can benefit from preschool if it's a parent/parents can afford it. Generally, if they can, children start at age 2.5 to 3.

I found a source indicating ages as 3 and 2 from May 2016. So here's our answer!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Why does Amanda stuff end up in Josh's thread? He has nothing to do with it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, I thought she was older than my grandson. He would have been 1.5 that season. It really doesn't matter, IMO, I think children that age can benefit from preschool if it's a parent/parents can afford it. Generally, if they can, children start at age 2.5 to 3.

I found a source indicating ages as 3 and 2 from May 2016. So here's our answer!
It also, imo, defends why the kids have not gone until now. They weren't at what many would consider an appropriate age for preschool. Again, this is my opinion. I can not fault her for seeking out pre-school for the girls if this is what she is doing.

Thank you, Atem I will heed your advice. beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 2498057887

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214