SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:27 pm

jen689 wrote:Facebook post from MM...

STOP!! BIP SPOILER. What you didn't see that changes everything . . .

Rather than responding to the over 100 DMs I've received individually I decided to share this tidbit with everyone at 1 time.

***Before the first rose ceremony Nick told Amanda that he was there for Jen and that she should date other people. ***

So why then is the storyline about Josh, the villain, "stealing" Nicks girl? In 1 word - Ratings, in 5 words - The most dramatic season ever!

I'm so appreciative of everyone's concern of how Josh is being portrayed and how the family is handling it. Truthfully, it's not easy, however, we have weathered worse and we keep our faith strong in the beginning, middle and end. The Lord promises that what was meant for evil, he will use for good, so stay tuned for a spectacular ending!

LOVE > HATE

Link

I think the Lord may have bigger things on his plate right now than Josh's love life. LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I don't see a father who I understand is regularly involved in his daughters' lives agreeing to Amanduh moving thousands of miles away so Amanduh can continue a still very new relationship born in Paradise.  JMO

IA IMO chances are slim that their father would agree to this. I know of a couple, her ex moved 4 hours away. Because he had every other weekend in their separation agreement, every other weekend, she packs up her two children, drives 2 hours to meet him half way on a Friday evening, and goes back on Sunday evening to pick them up. One child is 1 yrs old, and the other is 3 yrs old.

All because he's a jerk and moved to be with his new g/friend.

Irresponsible behaviour is unacceptable to me when children are involved. Yes, every one has to live their life, but so do the children. Carting them back and forth during long travel is selfish on the parents part.  If they wanted to move in together IMO it's Josh who should be doing the moving, out of consideration for the children regardless of whether he thinks the Dad is a jerk or not.

When it comes to relationships that involve children, if one of them has never had children, sometimes it's not easy for them to be compromising IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Josh is so selfish. If he really cared about Amanda he would put those kids first, not himself, and move for them, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:40 pm

If this relationship lasts....the one doing the moving will be Josh. It appears that Amanda and Nick2 share legal custody of their girls...so unless Nick2 legally agrees to the move...No Way it happens. CA is very strict in parental custodial issues.   JMO educated opinion.

Josh is so OTT that it defies logic. He is a cartoon character. I am not seeing JAM lasting.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Seabear wrote:If this relationship lasts....the one doing the moving will be Josh. It appears that Amanda and Nick2 share legal custody of their girls...so unless Nick2 legally agrees to the move...No Way it happens. CA is very strict in parental custodial issues.   JMO educated opinion.

Josh is so OTT that it defies logic. He is a cartoon character. I am not seeing JAM lasting.  JMO
They might last, but best mommy ever might just leave them somewhere to go off and be free. We'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:51 pm

I was willing to give Josh the benefit of the doubt but I totally think there is truth to the book (and I am someone that can't stand the author) and Josh wants everything his way so it won't surprise me at all if he is just using Amanda for his ego/image.

IMO, Josh doesn't seem to care about putting the kids first and is all about him, all the time.

I feel sorry for those kids.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm

If JAM's relationship lasts Josh will need to move for Amanda and her girls. NO WAY would Amanda ever leave her girls for Josh or anyone else.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:57 pm

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0MYLzJZpjGDXzxnO
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Ewww he's so gross when he kisses beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1838857674

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Seabear wrote:If JAM's relationship lasts Josh will need to move for Amanda and her girls. NO WAY would Amanda ever leave her girls for Josh or anyone else.  JMO

Regarding the bolded: I hope this ends up being true but I am not so sure.

That Josh is not already moving for Amanda and the girls makes me think that Josh will use the ex and the laws as an excuse if he and Amanda break up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Ewwwwwwww. I didn't watch and trusted you guys that it was gross. laugh out loud Barf

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:08 pm

He scrambling on Twitter trying hard to defend himself and blame it all on the edit. It gets old how he just won't take any responsibility for his actions.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f49b  beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214