SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:37 pm

I think unfortunately for Josh, going on the show to try to prove Andi wrong and a liar may have just instead validated everything she wrote in her book as fact!

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:04 pm

This is why people thought it was a bad idea for Josh to go back on this franchise. This is why there is that humiliation clause. No blindsiding here. IMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:24 pm

see2love wrote:I think unfortunately for Josh, going on the show to try to prove Andi wrong and a liar may have just instead validated everything she wrote in her book as fact!

Not to mention he brought the fact she wrote a book a TON of publicity. Think of how many millions of people watch this show but don't follow bts at all. Well, now ALL of those people know she wrote a book and labeled Josh an emotional abuser. Some of those people may even pick this book up for some light summer reading, when they otherwise didn't even know it existed.

Josh's best move  was just to continue living life privately and let it all die away. He did the opposite. The complete opposite. And now Andi's book holds more merit with probably many people.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:30 pm

^^^^

Very true!

Ashley Iaconetti
‏@ashleyiaco
.@AndiDorfman has got to be saying, "THANK YOU BOYS!!" #BookSales #FreePromotion #BachelorInParadise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:33 pm

On the show, Josh gets to do what he does with Amanada because she willingly participates.  This early in the filming of their relationship she could have pulled back a little or a lot with the support of her cast mates.  Seems to me she gets what the others are saying but she doesn't see it the way they do. I think she went deeper in instead (bed scene) because she made up her mind.
IMO an excitable person like Josh benefits from a calming force like Amanda. I never liked him but obvs Amanda does. Perhaps he's learned from previous experience that he needs someone with a temperament opposite of his own. I think Lace gets the same benefit from Grant who appears to keep her more level.

I would feel #blessed if hence forth the edit greatly reduced Josh/Amanda screen time.
They are a "whatever" to me. Done deal and probably headed for the altar.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Some people admittedly can not see red flags for what they are. They may see them as green flags which for most mean go go go.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:50 pm

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Cp9BivhVIAA4yBo
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Hungry for more? Head over to BachSnaps on Snapchat. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:57 pm

According to Nick (from the last episode on Afterbuzz) Josh moans a lot laugh out loud He did it when Andi called his name during a rose ceremony and Nick was standing next to him and was like WTH dude?! laugh out loud laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:03 pm

IMO no adult person should be questioned/confronted by their partner (at any point of the relationship) on how they can like another person who isn't a horrid criminal. That moment when Josh questioned how Amanda can still like Evan made me really uncomfortable, and brought back bad memories. It's simply controlling behaviour, and a week into the relationship, REALLY alarming. There's no way around it IMO, it's unhealthy, and it won't stop there. They've been together a week, and Josh isn't even trying to put on an act. He's straight up controlling, and not even trying to hide it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO no adult person should be questioned/confronted by their partner (at any point of the relationship) on how they can like another person who isn't a horrid criminal. That moment when Josh questioned how Amanda can still like Evan made me really uncomfortable, and brought back bad memories. It's simply controlling behaviour, and a week into the relationship, REALLY alarming.  There's no way around it IMO, it's unhealthy, and it won't stop there. They've been together a week, and Josh isn't even trying to put on an act. He's straight up controlling, and not even trying to hide it. Jmo.
I agree with you. His behavior is alarming and he's also behaving like a neanderthal. I no way or shape have I seen him courting Amanda, it's only: here I am, let's make out. I feel sorry for her. I hope Amanda wakes up sooner rather than later and ends this.
And I have to add that I'm shocked that I didn't see it during Andi's season. Back then I did think he was courting Andi. Am I wrong? Anyway, it's really sad that Amanda only seems to be a way to show up Andi and show everyone that what she wrote isn't true.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Josh showed up, was told which woman was his now by the producers and started fulfilling his journey/path of vindication and getting engaged to a suitable woman (prey) as instructed by his mom imo. It's honestly very strange. He did the same thing with Andi too, when she fancied they'd be Atlantas power couple and started hosting that church fundraiser. It's so weird how he doesn't think for himself, even a little!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:27 pm

I know, I remember that the frist thing he said to Andi is that his mom will like her, and we know that MM chose Andi. What I meant with courting Andi is that their interaction and their first kiss didn't seem as forced and strange as JAM is to me. It's sad that he can't think for himself. He is the perfect clichée example for dumb jock. JMO
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214