SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 pm

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o7TKyMEp2jsEtN68M
beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:29 pm

another funny one beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 2498057887
beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3oz8xCQJjNa4UrOhaM
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54 pm

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 3806527698
I read somewhere that on Famously Single some of his costars thought Josh was filtering himself and not being real.  Maybe this slobby guy is the real unguarded Josh so at least Amanda is getting a more accurate picture of who she's choosing to be with.

Was pleased they were given much less airtime on Tuesday yes Works for me!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:27 am

I never liked Josh, still remember in Andi's season, everyone (I mean the general public, not particularly only this forum) seems to think Josh is very hot, very attractive, very charismatic... I was like, what?

That guy was so gross, he doesn't look good to me, especially with those weird eyebrow. He irrates me withe the way he speaks and dresses. He always talks too fast with all those fake smiles, and those poor fashion taste was just a big turned off (the clothes he wore when going on his 2nd 1-1 with Andi in France/Italy, can't remember which Europe country was that, was sooo old fashioned). Most importantly, he obviously is a self-absorbed hothead. We got a glimpse of it when he confronted Andrew with his grown azz talk.

And I think Evan's assessment of Josh was so right, Josh said things without meaning!!! I do agree Josh could be very insecure inside that he needs to speak with all those Bible quotes, in his ultra high speed non-stoppedly way of speaking. He has nothing inside, and if he doesn't speak of his god, he has nothing to say to people.

Alhtough he got a better edit than Nick had back then, I never get the enormous love for him during that season. I am selfishly happy now that people start to see what I have been seeing for the last 2 years!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:00 am

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Tumblr_inline_oce35oETn21t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-tuesday-000000891.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:05 am

Janner's distaste of Josh was so evident in thier body language. I couldn't have been more thrilled to know they see thru his BS.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:07 am

Mama Murray is defending his son/picking fights again on twitter LOL.......

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:19 am

poohbear wrote:Mama Murray is defending his son/picking fights again on twitter LOL.......

Maybe Amanda needs to tweet her, that they're just saying what everyone's thinking about Josh. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:57 am

Arie tweeted this and just like him, I don't believe one word that comes out of Josh's mouth.
I didn't believe anything Josh said on Andi's season and still don't.
Josh is full of it, imo, and that's one of his better qualities.

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 7938fc9c68ad28954ea76fc826f837d8
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:30 am

Next week must be eye opening as Josh & backup (Amanda, mother) have gone on heavy defence. What I don't understand, if he's so happy & God fearing why does he care what others think/say?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 am

laugh out loud Arie is on a roll.  Just read his tweet about Ashley I too (in her thread).  #goArie  PINKHEART

As much as Arie is better off without this show, I so wish we had had a season of him, especially instead of the idiot farmer.  Hugesmile  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 am

poohbear wrote:Mama Murray is defending his son/picking fights again on twitter LOL.......

Poor MM, always so busy. I thought she'd get a week off since Josh was so invisible on Monday, but no such luck.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214