SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:39 am

Like how do you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror and know you have fake Twitter accounts to tweet to your 30 yo son's ex and various detractors? There are no words. Other than THIS IS BETTER THAN THE SHOW!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:38 am

I'm lost for words... It's one thing that MM is defending her son on sm (which is mortifying itself imo) but for a 50+ mom to make a fake account to defend her 30+ son is mind blowing to me. Talk about weird mother-son dynamic. At this point, Josh is never going to find a steady girlfriend (and I say girlfriend not wife because no sane person would want to get involved in this family dynamic, jmo).
Nevertheless: I'm highly entertained laugh out loud 2pop
ETA: all of this is just my opinion, I have no proove that MM created these accounts

Last edited by traveler90 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 am

Southerngal wrote:That Danni person is actually the 2nd fake Twitter account that jj exchanged tweets with.  Another one was created last thu I think.  I took a couple of screenshots because this person also tweeted andi and what they tweeted was very, very strange.  It made me think it was from a close family member as well because who else would know or even THINK that Josh's mom would pack Andis things?  Here are a few of the tweets.
Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Image19
Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Image20

Is that Amanda's pic in the profile? and she messed up by saying "What else did I lie about"?

These people need to cancel their cell phone service, period.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:14 pm

I think all parties involved are used to making up anon usernames at this stage in the game.
Anywhooooo my source came through again and was able to come up with the perfect match for Josh and family. She appears to be into modeling, so even has a job. She's blonde, too. source
Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 13643d1250636192-mannequin-practice-lighting-techniques-mannequin

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:14 pm

traveler90 wrote:I'm lost for words... It's one thing that MM is defending her son on sm (which is mortifying itself imo) but for a 50+ mom to make a fake account to defend her 30+ son is mind blowing to me. Talk about weird mother-son dynamic. At this point, Josh is never going to find a steady girlfriend (and I say girlfriend not wife because no sane person would want to get involved in this family dynamic, jmo).

So I am assuming that is has been proven beyond doubt that his mother created the fake accounts?

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Gone for a few hours and come back to all this entertainment.  I'm not even watching BIP, but this seems way more interesting. laugh out loud

2pop

None of them should be allowed to have access to SM accounts.  Someone needs to take away all phones, iPads, laptops, etc.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:52 pm

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I'm lost for words... It's one thing that MM is defending her son on sm (which is mortifying itself imo) but for a 50+ mom to make a fake account to defend her 30+ son is mind blowing to me. Talk about weird mother-son dynamic. At this point, Josh is never going to find a steady girlfriend (and I say girlfriend not wife because no sane person would want to get involved in this family dynamic, jmo).

So I am assuming that is has been proven beyond doubt that his mother created the fake accounts?

I think this may be different depending on what one thinks of the proof provided. JJlane insinuating Josh's family created fake accounts, coupled with the copy of the tweets brought over by @Southerngal. The tweeter Mary Jones has a private twitter account, recently created in August with 43 tweets. You can see in the s/shot one tweet was in reply to Andi. In another tweet she refers to herself as "I". She says Josh's mom neatly folded her clothes for pick up etc. Everyone has their own opinion. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:But, IMO, she didn't put him in his place.  She just further proved the point, they were spending time checking his tweets and that MM had even responded earlier in the week.  And that was after she said they didn't waste time on him. laugh out loud IMO, they look like fools and while JJ can be an a$s he came out looking better than they did.  

If I was meeting and getting to spend real time with some of my potential new family for the first time or even early in the relationship, I personally would not spend it all on my phone.  I would interact with the people I had traveled to meet and spend time with.  That would be much more positive and beneficial to me personally, than wasting time looking for negative comments to reply to.  If your going to take the time to travel and meet up, why not be present in your surrounds... Watching the game, the kids and take time to talk to and get to know those around.

Besides, who was watching the girls, while the "adults" were acting like children and glued to their phones.   Rolling Eyes

JMOAA

I agree, why are they checking on JJ's tweets. He's allowed to have his opinion on Josh and not like him. Amanda didn't put JJ in his place, he proved her wrong and she didn't get it. They call him irrelevant, and are too busy to care about him, yet they all check his tweets and respond to him. And while Amanda was busy with JJ, she also had time to favourite shady tweets about Nick too, who has said nothing about Amanda or Josh.

They need to put down their phones and build that relationship irl, instead of arguing online and proving others how strong they are.

Bolding by me...

Oh no, what tweets did Amanda favor that were negative toward Nick? I tried to look on twitter and I couldn't find how to do this. I'm disappointed to hear this because Nick so far has been very respectful toward Amanda. I was hoping she would be the same way, too.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:I actually wish Andi had spilled a bit about that weird Mama Murray/Murray family dynamic. Say what you will about her and her tacky book, she left them out of it, and that showed some restraint. You know she probably has her opinions about this very odd dynamic. How could she not?

I am sure Andi had some good stuff on that subject.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Amanda fav'd negative stuff? Ya gotta wonder why all of Josh's conquests are obsessed with his arch nemesis months later, hmmm...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Sable wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:But, IMO, she didn't put him in his place.  She just further proved the point, they were spending time checking his tweets and that MM had even responded earlier in the week.  And that was after she said they didn't waste time on him. laugh out loud IMO, they look like fools and while JJ can be an a$s he came out looking better than they did.  

If I was meeting and getting to spend real time with some of my potential new family for the first time or even early in the relationship, I personally would not spend it all on my phone.  I would interact with the people I had traveled to meet and spend time with.  That would be much more positive and beneficial to me personally, than wasting time looking for negative comments to reply to.  If your going to take the time to travel and meet up, why not be present in your surrounds... Watching the game, the kids and take time to talk to and get to know those around.

Besides, who was watching the girls, while the "adults" were acting like children and glued to their phones.   Rolling Eyes

JMOAA

I agree, why are they checking on JJ's tweets. He's allowed to have his opinion on Josh and not like him. Amanda didn't put JJ in his place, he proved her wrong and she didn't get it. They call him irrelevant, and are too busy to care about him, yet they all check his tweets and respond to him. And while Amanda was busy with JJ, she also had time to favourite shady tweets about Nick too, who has said nothing about Amanda or Josh.

They need to put down their phones and build that relationship irl, instead of arguing online and proving others how strong they are.

Bolding by me...

Oh no, what tweets did Amanda favor that were negative toward Nick?  I tried to look on twitter and I couldn't find how to do this.  I'm disappointed to hear this because Nick so far has been very respectful toward Amanda.  I was hoping she would be the same way, too.

The tweet said they're not shocked that nick's buddy is being an azz and then plays the victim. It isn't surprising IMO that she would fav something like that because Jomanda's defense seems to be to place all the blame on Nick to deflect any responsibility for their own words/actions

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Josh and Amanda's angst about Nick is so humorous when you consider Nick doesn't seem to care one iota about Josh. It's as though Josh is in this big fight all by himself, with his cast of supporting women of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214