SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:30 pm

^^JAM appears to be smitten with one another and I look forward to seeing Josh in a happy relationship with a sweet woman.

Wonder what Josh/Amanda (and family) are thinking about the preview from last night, the night cam portion.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Seems Josh is making the move

@JoshAllanMurray
'Did you say road trip!?' #crosscountrywithbae #Sabel Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Coayx1EUIAAYGJl?format=jpg&name=large

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 87b72b10 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 86669110 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:43 pm

umngirl wrote:Seems Josh is making the move

@JoshAllanMurray
'Did you say road trip!?' #crosscountrywithbae #Sabel Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Coayx1EUIAAYGJl?format=jpg&name=large
cheerleader   This makes me so very happy! You go, JAM, prove all your doubters wrong! I can only hope they make it, for their sake and those precious little girls.  I wonder if this is a permanent move and not just a visit???? Hope we find out. Well, he wouldn't take Sabel unless he's gonna be there for a while, IMO. So I guess Amanda and Sabel hit it off pretty good this weekend, that's terrific!

It makes me smh that twitter trolls are calling out Amanda for leaving the girls to do the show. I mean she got paid and perhaps found a husband and stepdaddy for them. (hoping) She's a great mommy, just check out her IG, snaps, and all the things she does with her kids, she's lucky to be a stay-at-home mom and not have to put them in daycare either.  

BTW, RS answered an email on his site asking if Josh met the girls, he said yes, and he also confirmed Amanda was in Atl. with Josh this past weekend.   whipped

ALL IMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 pm

seriously, is he now hiding in Josh's suitcase to know if josh met the girls or not ?

Weirdo.  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1f3b3

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 pm

HaHa!! Poor Sabel doesn't look too enthused. cantstopl
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:seriously, is he now hiding in Josh's suitcase to know if josh met the girls or not ?

Weirdo.  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1f3b3
He probably figured it out the same as our sleuthers did, with the snaps from the beach when Josh was there. It's obvious Josh would have met the girls when he was there, or perhaps met them after BIP aired, before he came back to Atlanta. question

I think Sabel is wondering why her daddy is so freaking happy and excited.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:seriously, is he now hiding in Josh's suitcase to know if josh met the girls or not ?

Mama M probably has RS on speed dial. (imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:53 pm

BKay wrote:

Mama M probably has RS on speed dial. (imo)
Funny, because RS was quoting how Andi would feel about seeing Josh on BIP, how would he know how she feels??? It's MeAndi, not the Murrays, IMO. And JMO Andi's mom used to give him info. RS has MeAndi so far up his butt, he can't see.

ALL JMO

ETA: Source - RS:
Also do you know how Andi feels about the relationship?
I’m sure she hates the fact that Josh’s appearance on the show will get some people to say, “Gee, he’s nothing like how Andi described him in his book.” Of course that’ll bother her. But other than that, I’m sure she’s not too worried about things out of her control.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:14 am

If Mama Murray was giving RS info at this point in time, he wouldn't be so critical of Josh. JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 am

Personally, I don't think she ever gave him the time of day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 am

Ben Zorn asked Josh if he was headed to Cali. Josh confirmed (as if there was really any doubt laugh out loud)

@JoshAllanMurray you and the pup headed West?! Going going Back back to Cali Cali?

@Ben_Zorn coming out there just for youuuu!

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:52 am

Acrunch wrote:Ben Zorn asked Josh if he was headed to Cali.  Josh confirmed (as if there was really any doubt laugh out loud)

@JoshAllanMurray you and the pup headed West?! Going going Back back to Cali Cali?

@Ben_Zorn coming out there just for youuuu!

And, Amanda liked Josh's tweet about crosscountry road trip, with the pic. of Sabel. So guess they are not hiding it too much for the whole month they will be on the show. I wnder if TPTB will tell them to stop. Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

JoJo also sticking up for Amanda on twitter, so that's Lauren Bushnell, Becca, Elan, JoJo, Haley Ferguson.
Amanda  seems loved by all of them. And Josh is liking their tweets.  giggling

Wow, I didn't realize what close friends Josh is with Ben Zorn, their twitter chatter is fun to read! Good Josh will have friends there already. Isn't Marcus in CA too? Ben Zorn is another favorite of mine.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214