SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:24 am

JoJo said she didn't want the drama with Robby's ex if she ends with up with him. I wonder how she feels now about all the drama that Jordan has with his ex girlfriends, Raya, accusations of being there for the wrong reasons. Robby's drama pales in comparison to Jordan's JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:33 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:OK, so I am on the west coast and we are watching Chase's HTD right now. Why have they hidden this Chase until now? I just love this guy now! He seems so real and so genuine. Loved the visit with his Dad and the opening up there. And he seems to have a really great relationship with his Mom, who is a sweetheart. His sister also just opened up but seemed so mature doing so. I really like his family and Chase seems like a really good guy. Plus he looks super hot too. What's not to love? I hadn't thought until now about Chase being the next lead, but now I do. I think if he were, he could be one of those few who end up with a long term successful relationship as a result. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1646190589

Totally agree, hopelessy_devoted, and you know I am a die-hard Luke fan. Selfishly, I would love to see Luke every Monday for 6 weeks next winter. However, I really I do not want him to accept the lead...or Chase for that matter because they are THE REAL DEAL, IMO. IMO,I am not at all convinced that Luke is going to take the lead, even though he is leading in polls and could be MF's first choice. IMO, Chase would be their next choice.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:34 am

Luke invites 50 of his closest family/friends to meet JoJo. Is this the biggest hometown date in franchise history question

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:53 am

I'm sorry, but her relationship with Jordan EXHAUSTS me....how does it now exhaust her, IMO? It's just the constant doubts, insecurities, questions, fears...It just doesn't match what she has quoted so many times about wanting the fairytale, IMO??

And, I loved how has made it clear that Aaron shouldn't be brought up with his family....yet, she brought it up. I know that was production, but SHEEESH! That makes for a great relationship, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:01 am

Luke's date was really nice. His parents and friends were so real and welcoming. I know they made it seem overwhelming with all the people there but if I were the gal being brought home to that I would love it myself. I especially enjoyed his time on the porch with his Dad. You could see such love between the father and son, it was really touching. 

I appreciated the drama free experience here, particularly when compared to the drama elsewhere. Quite a contrast. I wish we could have seen some of what happened between the time they walked up to that heart, when it was still daylight, to when she got into that SUV, when it was the dark of night. Hmmm...

Something that I thought was really interesting during the date was during Luke's conversation with his Dad. He asked his Dad how did he know his Mom was the one. His dad explained that he had been really busy and had to spend some time separated from her and that brought out how strongly he missed her and cared for her. Could this be foreshadowing? Here I go getting sucked back into a fairytale again, dangit!

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:01 am

Sun Air gives the franchise free private jet service for an eerie rose ceremony at a plane hangar with their logo JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 am

I loved all the snark twitter had about how many times Aaron was mentioned. He clearly didn't sign on to be shown on the show, and they made sure we all knew he wasn't there. Zooming on the two empty chairs. giggling

That's all I got.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:14 am

Frymama wrote:I'm sorry, but her relationship with Jordan EXHAUSTS me....how does it now exhaust her, IMO?  It's just the constant doubts, insecurities, questions, fears...It just doesn't match what she has quoted so many times about wanting the fairytale, IMO??

And, I loved how has made it clear that Aaron shouldn't be brought up with his family....yet, she brought it up.  I know that was production, but SHEEESH!  That makes for a great relationship, IMO.  

Grimm isn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:15 am

Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

The Rodgers are an outstanding family... Hope everything works out for all of them!#TheBachelorette

6:54 PM - 18 Jul 2016
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:17 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

The Rodgers are an outstanding family... Hope everything works out for all of them!#TheBachelorette

Well for darn sure, tonight didn't help!!! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:18 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Mike Fleiss 
@fleissmeister

I posted that earlier...I find this a very two faced tweet from MF; if he really cared for the Rodgers he wouldn't have explored Aaron Rodgers on the show to further put a divide in an already strained family relationship.

I hope Aaron blanks the ABC reporter that shoves a mic in his face the next time the Packers play Monday Night Football....that would be gold IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 am

This is MF we are talking about... :uptonogood The parents were very wise to remain tight-lipped about it, but I bet TPTB tried to get them to talk too.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 76 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99