SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry, but that would be Nick's 4th appearance?  Just no!  Enoughs, enough!  I would take Luke before Nick this case.
27th times the charm. Bring on the Ick and his bikini photoshoots.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robby was never JoJo's F1, imo.   She was always going to choose Jordan.  

Never! I agree! It was always BBJ her baddy. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:Her being upset was for the reason i first thought...being upset about letting Luke go.  It seems she was set to let Luke go...probably because he seemed to be the least involved emotionally and so would be the easiest for her, but his declaration of love was now making her decision tough on her as she knew he would be hurt more than she originally thought he would be.  I think her respect for him was part of the reason she was letting him go now...as we already have discerned... Her F1 was already chosen at that point.

I agree Good Post

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo really is the most tender hearted sweetheart I've ever seen on this show. When she was crying to BBJ, I just wanted to scoop her up laugh out loud It would have been so nice if the show had been able to dig up a JP or Chris S or Ben H for her, just a man who is low key but totally and completely, incredibly devoted to his SO. I'm worried for her with her BBJ! He's a baddy after all.

Sadly she would have overlooked them.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Yeah... I'm a Nick fan, but no way could I take him even remotely seriously with Round 4. Isn't he like 36? Time to hang it up. Yo wife ain't here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:00 am

round 2 was one round too many for Nick.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:03 am

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sorry, but that would be Nick's 4th appearance?  Just no!  Enoughs, enough!  I would take Luke before Nick this case.
27th times the charm. Bring on the Ick and his bikini photoshoots.

I think Litta would be on her on SCing the season.  Hugesmile   Although it would be a fun, sarcastic, snarky non vanilla season.  laugh out loud

Instead of roses, he could give out keys to the FS.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:03 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Alanna wrote:Jo really is the most tender hearted sweetheart I've ever seen on this show. When she was crying to BBJ, I just wanted to scoop her up laugh out loud It would have been so nice if the show had been able to dig up a JP or Chris S or Ben H for her, just a man who is low key but totally and completely, incredibly devoted to his SO. I'm worried for her with her BBJ! He's a baddy after all.

Sadly she would have overlooked them.....

She does deserve a JP, a Chris Seigfried, a Ben H. Everyone does. At this point in her life, unfortunately, I think she would have cut them. When she is older and wiser, and learns to love herself a bit more and be more secure in who she is and what she offers, hopefully she'll find one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:05 am

The show gave her Chase & she overlooked him for Jordan. You make your bed, you've got to sleep in it. :Nod:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:06 am

Posting west coast time

JoJo's parents have been divorced as well. I guess Chase didn't get the memo

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 am

jen689 wrote:Posting west coast time

JoJo's parents have been divorced as well. I guess Chase didn't get the memo
Jos parents have been married for 30 years.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 am

jojo47 wrote:

The show gave her Chase & she overlooked him for Jordan. You make your bed, you've got to sleep in it. :Nod:

Exactly what I was going to post. She had Chase and Luke. Both really good guys...of course, she wasn't interested in them. Stable and sincere is not her type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99