SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:05 pm

I am still confused as to how any of this justifies Ashley's bullying in her mind. She has an issue with Caila because of something she heard. Not even something that was said to her? And the worst they can come up with is that Caila said something to Amanda (that was conveniently not caught on camera). So we have no idea what the context or tone was?

Carly even said to Nick on the show that Caila said she liked Jared 70% and wished it was more already. That isn't the equivalent of Caila saying she didn't like Jared at all. In an ITM Carly also said that she thought Caila really did like Jared. This is what was on camera.

I think the longer this has gone on the more mythologized all of this has become. Caila didn't get engaged. She left the show. Caila did like Jared, and they dated for 6 weeks. So far whatever was supposedly said to Amanda doesn't even add up.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 pm

I'm calling bs on the 'source', Amanda. She twisted the story like she twisted her discussion with Nick.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 pm

George1218 wrote:I call BS on Ashley's "story"!  If it really happened I would be willing to bet that she would have brought it up on AP.  

I call BS with you too. Only Amanda heard and told everyone else and they all ran with it. That doesnt equal truth in my books.
The fact that she dated him afterwards and travelled to meet him tell me otherwise. Ashley was a bi£&h and the main and I dare say only obstacle in Jared and Caila's relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Max64 wrote:I think I believe Ashley and what she's saying.  If you listen to it, it makes sense.  People from the show seem to be standing by her too.

Did I miss Amanda coming out and saying that Caila actually told her that she didn't like Jared but would have no problem getting engaged and then break it off in 3 months? If it actually happened, why would Caila then leave? I don't believe Ashley, it's just another ploy from her to get sympathy and play "poor little me", IMO.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

And yet Amanda hasn't gone on the record with this happening. This feels like a game of middle school telephone. By the time it got to Ashley this is the version she heard. It still gives her 0 right to call Caila, an Shu for that matter, such vile names.

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 87b72b10 sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 86669110 sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

truelovealways wrote:What's Ashley's snap?

her IG says it's ashleyiaco, but that didn't work for me.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Its just a personal vendetta at this stage or bullying. How about the girl who pretended to like Vinny and then dropped him? She isnt getting this level of abuse from the cast. Its all instigated by the mean girls headed by Ashley just because Caila dared to ask Jared out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:13 pm

Im also on the BS train... Amanda isn't someone who I would even call someone a good source and if it did supposedly happen I'm sure the producers would have some how re-staged this scene so they could capture it on camera. They are all about the drama and the ratings and trying to make anyone look bad. Im not buying Ashley's bs tales why didn't she bring it up last night to Caila's face if it happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:16 pm

Ashley's snap is FabFitFun

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Who listened what Nick said tothe twins attentively? And what did you hear the twins report to Amanda? What did Amanda say to Josh? What did Josh have to say to the crowd and what was his issue with Nick?

Am I making a point big enough? Kindergarten!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:27 pm

Recap of Ashley's snap who would rather not watch
during rose ceremony nights the guys and girls are separated
during this portion of the night there aren't many cameras around its one of the few times they get to being on camera and being mic'd up
she referred to Caila as "someone" and said that she used these very rare occasions to express how she was really feeling about her best friend
On this night Cailia told Amanda that she didn't mind getting engaged and breaking it off 3 months later.
She also told Amanda that she didn't like him 100% sure
So Amanda told all of the girls that its bad and Caila said that she said some really "bad" stuff and that the whole house couldn't stand her "lies" that she was she was telling people about her feelings about Jared

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Max64 wrote:Ashley's snap is FabFitFun

Thanks! She's going on Ellen next. Too bad she didn't bring it up in front of Caila last night so we could have heard Caila's version.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs