SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 pm

Well if I got engaged in paradise and I feel differently about the engagement after paradise in the real world, I wouldnt have a problem breaking it off too. No mic? No cameras? I dont buy that for a second

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:51 pm

So in Ashley I's recap on snapchat she explains, that before RC's the guys and girls are separated, and this is one of the few times there are no cameras around.  During this Caila told Amanda that she did not like Jared, but was okay with getting engaged and breaking it off later..I guess she made other comments too,but after the engagement comment Amanda told the other girls what Caila had said.  She said theres is a example of what was going on in Monday's episode when Lace said she did not like that girl.  But they didn't show anything else.  So Ashley went to a producer and talked to her about what to do, he suggested talking to Caila one on one.  So Ashley did, but she said that conversation was so edited, it didn't make any sense at all.  Ashley knew she'd take some heat for it, but she felt Jared needed to know.  She said Caila left because no one liked her there, and didn't want to deal with it.  Ashley said it wasn't out of jealousy for Jared at all.  They chose not to show it because it wouldn't be in the story line of Ashley being the crazy jealous ex.  She also said that after her conversation with Caila, Nick came to Ashley and said you did the right thing.  
Sorry this isn't the most coherent

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 pm

What does Ashley hope to gain out of saying all of this? Make Caila look like the bad guy? Justify Ashley's behavior? Make Jared indebted to her? All of the above? I'd like Ashley to be honest with herself--she's not over Jared and he obviously feels something for her that he's not fessing up to -- maybe he's embarrassed to have feelings for a woman who is all over the place?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 pm

What's Ashley's snap?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Even if true, still hate Ashley. This could have all been brought up on After Paradise where Caila had the opportunity to refute these claims publicly. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 pm

But Caila dated Jared outside of paradise without the bachelor fanfare? Would she do that if she didnt like him? I call bull crap on Ashley's version of the truth

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 pm

^^ Assuming that's true, it explains why no one there has really defended Caila. That's always thrown me off, because Ashley I was definitely wrong and seemed to bully Caila yet post show everyone that was there, was defending Ashley and alluding to off camera stuff. It doesn't make Ashley look better IMO just explains some things and makes Caila look bad too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Of course AI didn't say this in camera in front if Caila. I call bs on this.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Ashley just retweeted this she just can't stahp omg girl if you are seriously "moved" on from Jared WTF is up with all your nasty hatred of Caila
Jenn ‏@roehrjenn 7m7 minutes ago Reno, NV
@ashleyiaco @FabFitFun that snap story about miss perfect just gave me life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 pm

I think I believe Ashley and what she's saying.  If you listen to it, it makes sense. People from the show seem to be standing by her too.

Last edited by Max64 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 pm

I call BS on Ashley's "story"! If it really happened I would be willing to bet that she would have brought it up on AP.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 pm

She flew to RI, met his parents. Thats mighty much for someone who didnt like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs