SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:02 am

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a63316/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-season-3-episode-4/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:18 am

Stupid post! And I noticed she quickly deletes the negative comments to the post on twitter and leaves the good supportive ones. She is a head case in my books.
So what If Caila spent time with and then realised she wasnt that into Jared? Thats dating! Nothing wrong with that. Ashley needs help because she has totally lost her marbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:34 am

I'm not even sure where to start with all the nonsense....

So comfy with the cameras and Jared she didn't realize the private talk was being filmed or would be shown? Really? Rolling Eyes

Hopelessly optimistic?   affraid More like hopelessly delusional!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Impatiently waiting on Wells to arrive?  Uh huh, yea, sure!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Can't wait to discuss (and bash, IMO) Caila more when she (AI) thinks her (AI) actions will be justified basically, IMO.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Better stop before my eyes get too tired and I use up all the eye rolling emoticons! laugh out loud JMOAA

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:37 am

It's pathetic that this is the angle Ashley is going to use now to attack Caila. "Caila wasn't as into Jared as he was into her". And question. That's why people date each other. Throughout Caila has said she likes Jared but wants to take things slowly. Why on earth would Caila want to commit 100% when he has an insane "friend" trying to sabotage them every step of the way? Ashley really hasn't taken ownership of anything. Instead she's just piling on Caila and getting her supporters to bully her online.

@see2love I think Ashley is very on top of deleting negative comments. I also think she is working with a publicist, especially after moving to LA. IMO she is a source for RS and that his perspective on things is strongly written from her point of view. I also wouldn't be surprised if the multiple articles that were pro Ashley recently were planted by her publicist. IMO if she's studied journalism she would also have spent some time learning about public relations and spin. This is her career after all, and more than anyone she's invested in how she is perceived. I find it pretty disingenuous of her to say that it's Caila who is fake.Rolling Eyes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 am

I think the best approach that anyone can take in dealing with this bat chit lobotomy victim is to just smile and not reply. There is no way to fight crazy. I feel this only brings the two parties to the same level. If those dealing with her can walk away(symbolically and/or literally) and shake their heads while doing so, even better IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:44 am

She has serious issues. I would feel sorryfor her if I bothered to care

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:02 am

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 016539b9ebe6a5a38bfd384f75d1b1dbc1e99c02f2eeb2a126a8a14b3f5836e0
Source
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:39 am

Ashley is a Horrible person. She takes zero accountability for her horrendous behavior. Her name calling of Caila is unwarranted and outside the bounds of acceptance of any moral person. IMO she is truly Disturbed.
Thankfully since she is complaining about her edit and the TPTB...I have a glimmer of hope I will never be subjected to her presence on the Franchise again.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:10 am

Nope, she just continues to be so self centered, selfish, and entitled. Wow. How can you just outright say mean things about people. And she just continues it. Saying she signed a contract and can't say, and saying everyone there agrees with her, it's so awful. I absolutely hate that she keeps saying she was waiting for Wells as if he is hers and she's assuming he's into her, laugh out loud. Oh and God forbid Ryan not be into her because of her gigantic ego. She's so in denial. OMG ahhh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:58 am

I'm guessing AI is not liking that she's shown to be the truly horrific person she is, so she's taking it all out on Caila. Her daily attacks on Caila make AI herself look insane and obsessed. Caila is living her life, on a great holiday, while AI is spewing her hate and rage online. Insane.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 am

Attention cravings of Ashley are just ... sad. Reading her blog/article ... waste of time. Her reasoning ... contort and hypocritical ... so I'm done with her (name, minutes of fame, image sell). Ashley I ... find yourself another idi*t whom to sell your "truth" to.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:49 am

Delusional. Reading that blog almost makes me feel sorry for her because of the depth of her self-delusion and knowing how awful she will feel IF she ever begins to have self-realization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 61 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs