SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 am

no no Kiera is quite full of herself

From her SM antics with Lisa, I think this is who she is in real life though

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:13 am

I cannot stand Kiera! Very confrontational by the looks of the second episode promo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:16 am

I think it has always been Nikki, Faith and Rachael as F3. Can someone please remind me though was Nikki accessing social media before the finale filmed. From memory wasn't she deleting people from Insta which is something only she can do?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:19 am

Vinatea, Natalie, and Aimee eliminated so pre-season sleuthing s/caps per dates matched up.

Will need s/caps of the 2nd ep promo. The s/cap of girl in water (Rachael?) at Richie's bachpad so Rachael gets first date? Or SQT?

If Nikki's date was not the first SD then I think she could be the next Snez/Anna/F1 with SD in 3rd ep?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:22 am

From 1st episode and pre-season my early guess for F1 is Nikki.

I think Richie was taken with Nikki the most out of all the girls and the girls noticed by saying Nikki is such a threat. However, Nikki not getting any roses makes me think that was intentional just like with Snez? Also like Snez, Nikki shown out limo first. If Nikki's date is not the 1st SD and thus misleading by the media/articles preseason then that bodes well, especially if in 3rd episode she gets SD as Snez did.

Add in Nikki's sister following Richie (and after filming ended) on SM it could be a clue? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:30 am

Just rewatching it. Check out Richie's eye go straight to Faiths assets cantstopl oopsy!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 am

IA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nikki, Faith, and Rachael for F3.

Alex getting white rose could put her as F4, like Heather? Or F5 if Steph/Intruder is in F4? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 am

So Nikki and Rachael get the first dates? Rachael then gets another date very quickly. Interesting. Do we think someone will get SQT from the group date?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:54 am

Al the girls limo intros are on the Tenplay website. Y'all head over and watch them. It will change what you think
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:56 am

Do we know if it is Rachael on the motorbike and in the bachpad pool and definitely SD or is it SQT?

GD is the Woman's Day photoshoot? Or something else?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Do we know if it is Rachael on the motorbike and in the bachpad pool and definitely SD or is it SQT?

GD is the Woman's Day photoshoot? Or something else?

I'm second guessing myself now. I don't know if it's Rachael. Can't see who else it would be.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:04 am

Sundy wrote:Al the girls limo intros are on the Tenplay website. Y'all head over and watch them. It will change what you think

Faith's video The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613 She is adorable [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha