SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:36 am

We are hardly seeing any of Faith!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Rachael is doing a ton of ITMs.

Snez did the same thing first episode.

i'm not sure if I like her
I'm with you. I'm not sure I like her, either. Some of her comments seem rather sharp? Caustic?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 am

Red rose!

Tiffany gets the red rose!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Rachael is doing a ton of ITMs.

Snez did the same thing first episode.

I'm with you. I'm not sure I like her, either. Some of her comments seem rather sharp? Caustic?

Shes coming across as insecure and a little petty

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:38 am

Hurry up and give out the white rose Richie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:38 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Snap snap snap
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:39 am

Interesting that Tiffany did planking and got Red Rose... Sarah did yoga with Sam W and got Red Rose too.

I am starting to think these roses mean nothing and are just placeholders for MOT girls?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Agreed. Not gracious at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:42 am

Katiebelle wrote:We are hardly seeing any of Faith!
I am staring to think she may be the next Richie. She is shown in the season promos and like Richie shown potentially in F3. Unless they are really hiding Faith I can see her as F3 or even less. Strange she has no ITMs though like Richie did. Could be hidden F1 but not sure...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:43 am

They are showing Faith now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:43 am

Yay. Here comes Faith
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:44 am

I spoke too soon. Faith doing ITM.

Hmm... she's talking about Vintaea being like a guy but not?

Not sure about Faith...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha