SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:20 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks TML....I haven't watched yet just reliving the episode vicariously through all you great peeps's summaries.

Sounds like Faith baby had a blast of a date.

No!!!! not looking forward to seeing Nikki be part of any drama but we will see how it unfolds giggling

Anyone know how many episodes in total this season....just trying to project when the producers will throw more bone our way in terms of screen caps.

Absolutely love Faith! She's just a ball of energy laugh out loud

I don't think she does anything bad but something or someone definitely upset her. It's the same rc as the screenshot from the season preview where you see her crying wearing a white dress and red lip.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Episode 4.

Faith date was refreshingly normal (minus the Bond theme). I think that she and Richie are the most alike and because Faith is "funny and self-deprecating" it allowed Richie to be more himself and less nervous. Yes, it was a good kiss but I'm still feeling friends (shoot the breeze, no pressure) vibe. Ain't nothin wrong with a lil friends with benefits at times, y'all.
I'm wondering if Faith is always this way... on and happy go lucky; girls just wanna have fun. She is unpretentious and like a good massage, takes the tension away. Still like her a lot.

Who I still can't stand is Rachael. I found it ironic for her to be the one to call Kiera the wicked witch. She scoffs a whole lot! She seems to have made some kind of connection with Richie. They show them going off at the CP holding hands and it might be a lead-in to her upcoming date; possibly hitting it off. Is she going to be a factor? Now I scoff!

Not much Nikki, Olena or Megan. OMG, how natural pretty is Olena? She wanted more bonding time, aww.

Edit questions:

When the camera pans to the girls when certain words or phrases are used does it mean anything or is it significant.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:34 am

Great recaps, everyone! yes I am liking this season so far, even with the little bit of have-to-have drama, it's all very innocent and refreshing to watch and lots of the girls seem really nice.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:38 am

Episode summaries for Ep 5 and 6 next week:
E5: SD - Alex; GD - parenting with fake babies
E6: SD - Kiki or ??; GD - activities as sleuthed pre-season (Faith wins)

Episode 5
Like a scene out of Pretty Woman, the single date sees Richie and a lucky girl arrive at fashion designer Camilla's store in a limousine. Later on the group date 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner'.

link
Episode 6
Richie and his date take to the skies aboard a helicopter en-route to an intimate dinner for two. Plus, the group date heads to the inaugural Bachelor Games - a sporting championship like no other.
link
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you know how many episodes are there this season, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not sure but think it may be the same as S3, so 16 episodes?

Richie's season filmed about the same length of time as S3 (3 months) and aired around the same time so thinking it will end in September like S3 (S3 aired July 29-Sept 17 per Wiki).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:54 am

So if the finally is on 15/9 I might have a clue. Faith is not available to be booked at her work on the Monday/Tuesday immediately before. She normally has Monday's off but not Tuesday's. Perhaps she has media commitments?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:21 am

Two differing opinions on the body language between Faith and Richie on their date
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:25 am

Sundy wrote:So if the finally is on 15/9 I might have a clue. Faith is not available to be booked at her work on the Monday/Tuesday immediately before. She normally has Monday's off but not Tuesday's. Perhaps she has media commitments?
Good sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! So final 3 would be doing media rounds on the Tuesday and Wednesday before Wednesday night show, then finale would be Thursday? If she was F1 she would be unbookable for all of that week, and maybe a few days after to do more media rounds, and have some Richie time out in the open? So unbookable on Tuesday, but available after that makes her F3 perhaps?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:35 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:So if the finally is on 15/9 I might have a clue. Faith is not available to be booked at her work on the Monday/Tuesday immediately before. She normally has Monday's off but not Tuesday's. Perhaps she has media commitments?
Good sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! So final 3 would be doing media rounds on the Tuesday and Wednesday before Wednesday night show, then finale would be Thursday? If she was F1 she would be unbookable for all of that week, and maybe a few days after to do more media rounds, and have some Richie time out in the open? So unbookable on Tuesday, but available after that makes her F3 perhaps?
Fantastic sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes This could be the clue we need to put the pieces together (possibly Nikki, Alex, and Faith in F3?)

DSP, IA and think this could be a good sign that Faith possibly makes F3. I noticed the Bach AU IG account posted another photo of Faith by herself (with heart eyes emoji) and the earlier one of Faith with Georgia. I think production may really like her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:20 am

Finally had a chance to watch episode four. The first half with Faith's date was fantastic - my favourite part was when she dive bombed him. cantstopl I am worried that she might end up as just a mate although I thought he was looking at her pretty intensely before he kissed her -there were some sparks there.

I didn't really enjoy the second part of the episode and that is due to Kiera's bad attitude. She would be such a difficult person to live with - she's self absorbed and always thinks she's in the right. And it looks as though she's constantly trying to suck caught spinach from out of her front teeth - not attractive!

I'm actually really liking most of the girls this season although I do have my faves - Nikki, Faith, Kiki and Olena. Also why are TPTB hiding Nikki's chats with Richie at the CPs - I wanna hear what they are saying!!!!

Next episode looks like it will be a hoot. I've always wanted to have a go looking after one of those babies. It will be a great opportunity for Richie to see who is maternal - bet Kiera has a grizzle about it though - she'll probably leave her baby on the kitchen bench beside the knives and a sink full of water!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:00 am

Great post, Katiebelle yes Spot on about assessment about Kiera and leaving the baby on the kitchen bench. I can just see her doing that! That date really looks fun and hilarious. The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

I agree about Faith being possibly friendzoned but also that Richie did seem to like her when he kissed her (he held her face so he was into it). His ITMs (filmed later on?) seem to suggest that Faith's edit may be about whether there is something deeper there. Next week on Ep 6, there will be Bachelor Games championship and Faith wins (pre-season sleuthing) so it will be interesting to see what happens and if she gets SQT.

I too am liking most of the girls this season and my faves are also your faves. Lovely, genuine girls. Can't wait to watch with you and everyone else next week The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha