SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:48 am

Still so much drama being shown, and none of the chats at the cocktail party. Megan being shown to be very frustrated with drama, and Keira starts rampaging after the ad break, calls Kiki a peasant.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:55 am

Rose ceremony, Alex called first. Steph second.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:57 am

Megan refuses the Rose, Richie looks like he sh*ts himself!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:06 am

Wow Keira with a single date next ep!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:08 am

Georgia leaves, with a really bad attitude, so the last of the full brunettes is gone The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698
Looks like Keira gets a single date tomorrow night, wonder if she will be sent home from date without a rose, and then home at CP, or home directly after date without a rose like in the US?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:12 am

Kudos to Megan. What a wonderful girl. We were right all along. They did make a good match, unfortunately not on the show though. I think going by Richie's reaction he respected her decision and didn't try to talk her out of it. He knew she wasn't his F1 and didn't want to unnecessarily strong her along. Good on him too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:34 am

IA with the first part of what you said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - what a wonderful girl Megan is. She's been my favourite from the start and she left with dignity and honesty. IMO she has always come across as being very values driven and I respect that a lot.
IA also that they made a good match, a brilliant match even! But unless they miraculously bring her back somehow, looks like it wasn't meant to be sad sad
Side note - what a stunning girl she is too, supermodel!!

I think it was too early for Richie to know if she was his F1 or not though, IMO he seemed pretty torn about her leaving but was a bit shell shocked and had to get on with the rose ceremony.

I find the editing really odd this season. Over edited - it feels clunky to me, like they're chopping too much out of interesting or critical moments; Megan leaving, it seemed very obvious that there was so much more dialogue between Richie and Megan that was chopped out. And absolutely zero build up for her exit, though Megan said she had been thinking about it for a while, and they could have easily added in more storyline about that. And did the girls even say goodbye to her? I bet they must have or the girls would have been way more sad IMO, but nothing shown. And how Nikki always seems to get pulled aside on cocktail parties but we rarely get to see their time together etc. etc.
Personally not enjoying the feeling of over-engineering this season.

Looking forward to seeing some more genuine romance bloom and getting a sense of the F1 however. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:12 am

Feeling more confused than ever. Too many bitch sessions IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:46 am

peggy0221 wrote:Yes, can't wait to see Kiera go. I don't like the editing this season so far, so much emphasis on the drama, although not to the US version extent, I still don't like much about all these, not interesting at all.

I don't know if i'm biased because Sam W's season was my first international Bach viewing, I found it more easy to get to know the girls and develop feelings for them. Or maybe the girls last season were more unique in their own ways? Heather, Snez, even Sarah, Nina and Emily, we have a very good idea about their personality, as well as their connection with Sam W.

But this season? I think the editors have put too much focus on Kiera and Alex, too little other girls and the love story. Especially it's weird that they kept showing Richie looking for Nikki in every CP, but they never showed the conversations. I can just hope it's just too obvious it is going to be Nikki that the editors need some other drama to cover it up for the first half season.

I agree. We were spoiled with Sam Wood and his season. He was far more articulate and able to express his emotions more readily so we were able to go along with his "journey". I think that's been Richie's undoing this season. He seems to be rehashing the same questions and responses to each of the girls and the new prod company is editing it for the drama as well more like the US version. Overall not the best outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:10 am

Fifty wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Yes, can't wait to see Kiera go. I don't like the editing this season so far, so much emphasis on the drama, although not to the US version extent, I still don't like much about all these, not interesting at all.

I don't know if i'm biased because Sam W's season was my first international Bach viewing, I found it more easy to get to know the girls and develop feelings for them. Or maybe the girls last season were more unique in their own ways? Heather, Snez, even Sarah, Nina and Emily, we have a very good idea about their personality, as well as their connection with Sam W.

But this season? I think the editors have put too much focus on Kiera and Alex, too little other girls and the love story. Especially it's weird that they kept showing Richie looking for Nikki in every CP, but they never showed the conversations. I can just hope it's just too obvious it is going to be Nikki that the editors need some other drama to cover it up for the first half season.

I agree.  We were spoiled with Sam Wood and his season.  He was far more articulate and able to express his emotions more readily so we were able to go along with his "journey".  I think that's been Richie's undoing this season.  He seems to be rehashing the same questions and responses to each of the girls and the new prod company is editing it for the drama as well more like the US version. Overall not the best outcome.

Yes, absolutely agree with you guys on this. Sam Wood's season was so much more fun and enjoyable to watch. It was a lot easier to get to know the girls and the different connections Sam Wood had with different girls (Heather, Sarah, Snez, Lana) were so much more palpable. It was so much smoother and imho much more meaningful.

There's way too much bitching happening in this season, at least 1/3 of ep7 was drama during the CP. Richie had conversations with a few girls (including Nikki and Alex) but we don't see any of it (again). I think I have given up trying to figure out what's happening with this season because the editing just keeps throwing me off.

IMO Richie does not display as much emotion as Sam Wood, that could also be why. His expressions aren't very clear at all. Like eg, I'm sure he was devastated that Megan left, but you don't see it that clearly on his face. We only know he is because of the things he mutters and says to himself which the camera happens to capture. Altho it's hard to say, not sure if it's coz of the editing and they try their best not to show Richie's reactions to things as much.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:23 am

I loved Richie on his date with Rachel, but I don't see her as f1. Like I said it before, I think they are setting her up for the robbie f2. Her edit is basically the same. She is around but still invisible, they have such a great connection that no one see's and then magically she is in the f2 position, easy to let her down. All of this is my opinion. Now Richie was Richie! Such a goof! I loved it. He couldn't stop cracking up at his own jokes, it's so endearing. Lastly the americans need to be fired. They are ruining this gem of a show and turning it into the disaster that is bach usa. Glad the Aussies noticed and are speaking up!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 pm

This season's editing is definitely drama-focused but even so, I think a lot of the women carried S2 (Laurina, and Sam especially) and S3 (Snez, Lana, and especially Heather). Heather seemed to almost carry the show single-handedly until she left but I don't see any girl similar to her this season so it doesn't help that they are editing out the connections that are there this season because it makes it even more stark.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they get down to F6 as it's more about 1on1 then and what the connections are. That being said, I don't see how anyone but Nikki could be F1 and I think Richie had her as his F1 frontrunner from day one. All the other girls it seems more forced or physical or just friendzoned a bit to me.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha