SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:49 am

Sundy wrote:So if the finally is on 15/9 I might have a clue. Faith is not available to be booked at her work on the Monday/Tuesday immediately before. She normally has Monday's off but not Tuesday's. Perhaps she has media commitments?

Sundy, are you still able to look her appointments up? I have been trying to have a look out of interest since you mentioned it, and their website has been down - finally back up now and I can't see her name in the list of staff you can choose from.
Although I am relying on the daily mail for her work details, I could be looking up the wrong place!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 am

Emayem wrote:
Sundy wrote:So if the finally is on 15/9 I might have a clue. Faith is not available to be booked at her work on the Monday/Tuesday immediately before. She normally has Monday's off but not Tuesday's. Perhaps she has media commitments?

Sundy, are you still able to look her appointments up? I have been trying to have a look out of interest since you mentioned it, and their website has been down - finally back up now and I can't see her name in the list of staff you can choose from.
Although I am relying on the daily mail for her work details, I could be looking up the wrong place!

She is still on the kitomba a booking system for indooroopilly. If the end is 15/9 I don't know if faith is F2 if it is the 9/9 it's possible
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:05 am

Hey guys, thought I'd leave this here for anyone who wanted to check it out.
The Bachelor episode guide on Foxtel channel:

episode 5 (10th of August); Like a scene out of Pretty Woman, the single date sees Richie and a lucky girl arrive at fashion designer Camilla's store in a limousine. Later on the group date 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner'. - So alex SD and baby group date

episode 6 (11th of August); Richie and his date take to the skies aboard a helicopter en-route to an intimate dinner for two. Plus, the group date heads to the inaugural Bachelor Games - a sporting championship like no other. - Kiki SD and GD bachelor games

episode 7 (17th of August): Richie takes one lucky lady to the seas tonight, hoping for a love story of Titanic proportions. Later, Richie invites the Bachelorettes to a garden party but will he even show up? - Racheal SD, not sure what is happening on the GD.

episode 8 (18th of August): One Bachelorette is flying high when she becomes the first to be chosen for a second single date. Later, Richie surprises the Bachelorette's with a date that will put their cooking skills to the test. - This would be Olena's 2nd SD when he takes her on a private jet!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:25 am

Sundy wrote:
Emayem wrote:

She is still on the kitomba a booking system for indooroopilly. If the end is 15/9 I don't know if faith is F2 if it is the 9/9 it's possible
If the finale is the week before, so Thursday 8/9 she is potentially F1/2, as unbookable from lunch time Thursday until the following Wednesday morning, so time to do media if F2, and do media and Richie time if F1. If it's the following week she is likely F3, so doing media up till Wednesday? She is also unbookable from Thursday September 1 till Tuesday September 6, so if F1 could be SHV time, or more likely she is just booked out and doesn't have any appointments left!  The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698  Might be worth keeping an eye on Richie that weekend as well....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:46 am

Thanks Sundy, I thought I'd read in an article that she was in the CBD. I see she has maybe an RDO every 4th Tuesday, so it could just be that.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:25 am

Thx! AAL handwave
How are you finding the viewing?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:31 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Hey guys, thought I'd leave this here for anyone who wanted to check it out.

episode 5 (10th of August); Like a scene out of Pretty Woman, the single date sees Richie and a lucky girl arrive at fashion designer Camilla's store in a limousine. Later on the group date 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner'. - So alex SD and baby group date

episode 6 (11th of August); Richie and his date take to the skies aboard a helicopter en-route to an intimate dinner for two. Plus, the group date heads to the inaugural Bachelor Games - a sporting championship like no other. - Kiki SD and GD bachelor games

episode 7 (17th of August): Richie takes one lucky lady to the seas tonight, hoping for a love story of Titanic proportions. Later, Richie invites the Bachelorettes to a garden party but will he even show up? - Racheal SD, not sure what is happening on the GD.

episode 8 (18th of August): One Bachelorette is flying high when she becomes the first to be chosen for a second single date. Later, Richie surprises the Bachelorette's with a date that will put their cooking skills to the test. - This would be Olena's 2nd SD when he takes her on a private jet!

I think this garden party is when they are all dressed in white with flowers in their hair?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:06 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Hey guys, thought I'd leave this here for anyone who wanted to check it out.

This is great! Thanks for bringing this over  yes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 pm

emusha wrote:Thx! AAL handwave
How are you finding the viewing?
It's early days and I wish they showed more of Richie at the CP but I am hopeful as they get to F6 things will get a bit more focused, especially on a lovestory. Even for my past fave Bach (Art/Bach NZ) his first date with Matilda was seen by many viewers as boring and friendzoned but by Ep 12 (Matilda's 2nd SD) the lovestory was in full swing so I am hoping for the same thing here. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for the episodes breakdown.

Here's hoping we get to see Olena and Richie kiss soon. She's the only one out of the top F6 that hasn't kiss. Well, that we are aware of.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for the episodes breakdown.

Here's hoping we get to see Olena and Richie kiss soon. She's the only one out of the top F6 that hasn't kiss. Well, that we are aware of.

I don't think he has kissed Alex yet either, but it is obviously coming up in Ep 5. Happy he is taking Olena on a second date first. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:21 am

Yep,  hoping :Nod: lena 's the one.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha