SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I'll be turning that part off.  giggling   AWKWARD.  

I'm hoping that all he will say there was a fall out a few years ago and since then we have not had a close relationship therefore he will not be at the HTD. Short and simple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by traveler90 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I'll be turning that part off.  giggling   AWKWARD.  

I'm hoping that all he will say there was a fall out a few years ago and since then we have not had a close relationship therefore he will not be at the HTD. Short and simple.

IA, that's the best way to deal with it as he cannot NOT address it. He can always tell Jojo the details afterwards without the camaras around.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:10 pm

It'll will be what he stated on the GarbageTime podcast IMO

'Relationship is complicated'

I highly doubt we are going to get specifics on any falling out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:11 pm

welcomeback Piper61 !

OT choose the Multi Quote button for every post you think you want to reply to. Nothing will happen, the icon turns reddish in colour. When you're done, choose "Post Reply" All the posts will appear in the reply box.

If you don't want to reply to a post, delete starting at the [quote..  ] ending
[/ quote...]

Type your comments after the [/ quote] for each post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Realistically, BBJ is wayyyy too smart and well spoken to tell us the nitty gritty imo. He'll give a PC response like we already did on the Garbage podcast and that'll be that. It's funny that Jo is accused of being into him because of a brother he doesn't even talk to laugh out loud If anything, seeing how loyal and protective she is of everyone she loves, she's probably somewhat salty towards Aaron depending what the non-PC version of the story is that I'm sure she's heard from her unicorn's mouth.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Sorry for the double post but how cute is this recent fav by Jo? BBJ is SO lucky he found someone who is willing to give him a break despite whatever was in the past:

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Image14

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:32 pm

handwave

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 pm

I get annoyed when he is defined and introduced as "Aaron Rogers little brother, Jordan Rogers".( Makes my toes curl ) I think it's more appropriate to say, "This is Jordan Rogers, brother of Aaron Rogers" !! It just makes him his own man..I may sound petty, but I can't help it as its one of those things that makes me go Ugh !! He is Jordan Rogers, and doesn't need Aaron to make him a bigger man ! :soapbox clapping!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 pm

I think he should just be Jordan Rodgers, but I get what you are saying!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:03 pm

traveler90 wrote:It seems a lot of us were Josh/Andi fans, hope this one goes better giggling

Alanna wrote:
bamagal wrote:
traveler90 wrote:It seems a lot of us were Josh/Andi fans, hope this one goes better giggling

A big AMEN to that!
Hah I've noticed that! This is the new and improved Josh and Andi. So far, no fights, no anger issues and no drama in the same vein. They're the right version of this type dynamic imo.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698 Yes please let's hope for everyone's sake!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f49c

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 8367-910 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 I_got_13 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:04 pm

I don't see the similarity at all but that's just me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Welcome over here Piper!! hi

You guys, is it common knowledge or was it sleuthed here why the relationship with Aaron and the family is strained? I am completely in the dark about this, but maybe we all are??
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit