SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Wow, that's very impressive. From everything I have seen thus far, no wonder Jojo is so happy. It's good to see how passionate he is about what he's doing.

I can't wait to see their date tomorrow. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm

julychild wrote:Stalked his sm at length while they were still filming, and he is exactly who I read him to be. His IG captions/tweets showed his intellect and wit.

I have to agree. He has not disappointed one bit.

In fact his PIs are very impressive. I was afraid they would mess up editing wise but good sndbibthink will get better.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Jordan impresses me more and more. He is just as much of a catch as JoJo is. I love this couple!! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:09 pm

I watched the Garbage podcast again late last night. There were several things that stood out to me. Jordan seems like a peacemaker and tried to extend an olive branch to Chad and basically got along with everyone in the house. He was surprised that he was able to develop real feelings on a TV show and at first he was skeptical and closed-off, but then he started to fall for JoJo and became comfortable talking about his feelings. I felt that he was giddy the entire interview, especially when Katie kept asking him if he was engaged. It was funny when she talked about pushing JoJo up against the wall and he said that he definitely DID NOT regret it, but that maybe his Mom should skip that episode. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I forgot to mention that when Alex originally posted that picture to IG, Jordan left a comment that was something like "I honestly don't remember if I made that face because I was cringing or if I was proud of you" laugh out loud

This is what he commented. I love the friendship these guys developed during and post show. If he is this showy to Alex of his bro love, I can't imagine how he is with Jojo in RL.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Bgy4hj
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 25pn3wk
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Someone tweeted Jordele pics wearing the LA cap  giggling

https://twitter.com/maddieechristy/status/751904904806014976

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Cm9Ngg_XEAESPPp

Last edited by Isabel123 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:18 pm

This photo was probably taken during MPA

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jordan%20rodgers&src=typd

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 CnCSKWcUcAAd7ot

Zach ‏@lil_zz_top11 3h3 hours ago
@JRodgers11

Last edited by Isabel123 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Jordan's behavior in the now is a big reason I refused to judge him by his (alleged) past. It's still so early in the process and I don't know what will happen between him and Jojo in the future, and I could end up being wrong, but in the time I've known of him, he's come off to me as very genuine as a person.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:23 pm

To quote JoJo, "He's hot!" :fanningfan
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I forgot to mention that when Alex originally posted that picture to IG, Jordan left a comment that was something like "I honestly don't remember if I made that face because I was cringing or if I was proud of you" laugh out loud

This is what he commented. I love the friendship these guys developed during and post show. If he is this showy to Alex of his bro love, I can't imagine how he is with Jojo in RL.

Seriously!! She's very needy from what we've seen and this "new" de-baddest BBJ seems like he has no issues being as affectionate and open and loving as she needs, and Jo's happiness and bounciness post-show right now is a testament to that imo. I can't wait til they can be out in the open and we can see how he treats Jo irl to get her as happy and high as she's been laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

I swear I could hear Jordans voice in my head speaking every word of his lovely tribute to his late friends , Connor and Mikey as I read it. What an awesome man. He has such a beautiful soul..JoJo is blessed with him..and I'm so proud knowing he's not the womanizing self-centered , entitled jock people have accused him of being . He's totally opposite, and so far he's everything I hoped and believed in for sweet little JoJo !! No disappointments here ....I just hope he won't be put on the hot seat having to defend himself again tomorrow...He's had enough ..so have we !! Bring on the hotness...:fanningfan .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Awww, that is so nice Judiful and I am right there with you.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit