SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:32 am

^^ They must be texting 24/7! Seriously, we all know the girl has absolutely NO chill! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by VV01 Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:22 am

Hey guys. Just wanted to share this. Someone tweeted BBJ a few weeks back about this song and he favorited it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3oz0apObzM
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:49 am

julychild wrote:
everly wrote:I think US Weekly is wrong about JoJo staying in LA. Becca just snapped that they had their final date night. Of course JoJo was again glued to her phone laugh out loud

Don't know if anyone else saw it, or if it has been discussed, but Jojo replied to the Us weekly tweet and said she was only visiting Becca for 2 days, even though "Becca would love to see her freckled face everyday..." She deleted the tweet a few minutes later.
Interesting! I knew the girls would respond if it wasn't true. I wonder if she's back to Dallas or if she's staying in CA but back to BBJ. I can't even imagine which option she'd prefer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 am

Maybe she needs some alone time with just her phone and no one picking on her to get off the phone? That phone is all she has right now, until August 2nd. And maybe a SHV or two.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Oh my gosh. There's a new snap from Becca's snapchat of JoJo laying in bed, and ofcourse on her phone, and Becca put the toast filter on her and she sounds all sick and so freaking adorable. She says "please stopppp." Alanna, it's calling your name girl! awwww:tissuebox

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:57 pm

I think it's adorable that JoJo is always on her phone, but I think it's even more adorable that Jordan must be always on his phone also! Now, that would be funny to see his phone glued to his hand 24/7 too! awwww
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Right ?

We need some pictures of Jordan just chilling.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:12 pm

JoJo said Beauty and the Beast was her favorite movie as a child... I JUST compared them to Belle and the Beast like a couple days ago laugh out loud They look similar and have similar type of storylines going on laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh my gosh. There's a new snap from Becca's snapchat of JoJo laying in bed, and ofcourse on her phone, and Becca put the toast filter on her and she sounds all sick and so freaking adorable. She says "please stopppp." Alanna, it's calling your name girl! awwww:tissuebox
Just saw it!! Awwww. Why do I think whiny Jo is so freaking cute? Well, all Jos are cute, but whiny is really adorable!

And I don't see them as Beauty and the Beast laugh out loud BBJ is a baddy but not a Beast! Maybe Jasmine and Aladdin is more right?

Also, in the last snap, Becca said she's dropping Jo off at the airport but I haven't seen her spotted traveling or in Dallas yet. So that's tbd I suppose. She did have a suitcase so I think she's really leaving Becca's for sure, regardless if she's also leaving LA for sure also.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Which fairy tale does the girl literally dream him into life?

That would be jojo.

ETA none but he savage garden song is yes for them. Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh my gosh. There's a new snap from Becca's snapchat of JoJo laying in bed, and ofcourse on her phone, and Becca put the toast filter on her and she sounds all sick and so freaking adorable. She says "please stopppp." Alanna, it's calling your name girl! awwww:tissuebox
Just saw it!! Awwww. Why do I think whiny Jo is so freaking cute? Well, all Jos are cute, but whiny is really adorable!

And I don't see them as Beauty and the Beast laugh out loud BBJ is a baddy but not a Beast! Maybe Jasmine and Aladdin is more right?

Also, in the last snap, Becca said she's dropping Jo off at the airport but I haven't seen her spotted traveling or in Dallas yet. So that's tbd I suppose. She did have a suitcase so I think she's really leaving Becca's for sure, regardless if she's also leaving LA for sure also.

She has a huge suitcase when she's only been a week in Cali. I wonder what's inside giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Update! Definitely leaving LA:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Image52

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit