SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:10 pm

^ Soraya is great. Can that go in Jordan's thread?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:29 pm

everly wrote:JoJo's Mom just commented to a fan on JoJo's unicorn picture. It sounds like her family will be supportive of them no matter what. I also think her post is another clue that Jordan is F1.

Here's what she said
sdfstar25 @zoejoelle4 thanks so much for being such a nice and honest person in expressing what is the facts of life . It is so horrible to tear up anyone because of their choices . Let's have a better world and love one another .

In response to what a fan wrote:
zoejoelle4 Jojo is one of the most genuine people I've ever seen on a reality show like this. She is gorgeous, down to earth, and funny. She deserves the best no matter who she picks. Sure, I have my favorites but it is not up to us to make decisions for her. Plus the show is already shot so she can't change a thing. Who ever she ends up picking will be good to her because she is smart enough to tell personality from looks. She deserves every great thing that comes her way and if you can't accept the fact that this is her life and we are just the ones watching it, then please don't leave negativity and hate because she is a genuine, beautiful person who should receive nothing but happiness and love. So please, don't leave hate. It's not nice to her or anyone on here. Thanks ❤️❤️

zoejoelle4 @bensmaller68 you may be right about Jordan but if she does end up picking him she will either accept him being a good person or she will let him go after a while of noticing how fake he is. But it's not our place to judge her decisions. It's her life, not ours

Thanks for bringing this all over. Can you clarify who these people are? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
everly wrote:JoJo's Mom just commented to a fan on JoJo's unicorn picture. It sounds like her family will be supportive of them no matter what. I also think her post is another clue that Jordan is F1.

Here's what she said
sdfstar25 @zoejoelle4 thanks so much for being such a nice and honest person in expressing what is the facts of life . It is so horrible to tear up anyone because of their choices . Let's have a better world and love one another .

zoejoelle4 Jojo is one of the most genuine people I've ever seen on a reality show like this. She is gorgeous, down to earth, and funny. She deserves the best no matter who she picks. Sure, I have my favorites but it is not up to us to make decisions for her. Plus the show is already shot so she can't change a thing. Who ever she ends up picking will be good to her because she is smart enough to tell personality from looks. She deserves every great thing that comes her way and if you can't accept the fact that this is her life and we are just the ones watching it, then please don't leave negativity and hate because she is a genuine, beautiful person who should receive nothing but happiness and love. So please, don't leave hate. It's not nice to her or anyone on here. Thanks ❤️❤️

zoejoelle4 @bensmaller68 you may be right about Jordan but if she does end up picking him she will either accept him being a good person or she will let him go after a while of noticing how fake he is. But it's not our place to judge her decisions. It's her life, not ours

Thanks for bringing this all over. Can you clarify who these people are? TYIA
Sdfstar is JoJo's mom. The other two users are fans/non fans. Can that be posted in Jordan's thread?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Wow that was lovely, love that Mom. Beautiful people, it's by 
no accident that JOJO is who she is. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:52 pm

@everly has to ok copying to Jordan's thread, since this is a Fan Forum. Rules for FF are no posts get copied to other threads without the poster agreeing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@everly has to ok copying to Jordan's thread, since this is a Fan Forum. Rules for FF are no posts get copied to other threads without the poster agreeing.
Oh ok. Is that why it was so quickly deleted in the other thread?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:54 pm

Here's what she said

Do you allow permission for this post to go in Jordan's thread?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm fine with it being reposted in the other threads. I just took it from JoJo's Insta.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:47 am

Jojo and Jordan seems so quiet. No social media posts. They're really good at hiding clues etc laugh out loud
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:06 am

They are just lovin' on each other! yes laugh out loud. I said in another thread that he is probably pushing her up against the wall. :fanningfan The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:13 am

Mommyof1 wrote:They are just lovin' on each other!  yes laugh out loud.   I said in another thread that he is probably pushing her up against the wall.  :fanningfan The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 3806527698

right, we saw these two couldnt get enough of each other on screen, my word what these two are up to and doing behind close doors...laugh out loud cantstopl whipped cheeky :fanningfan drooling

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:50 am

Hmm, this would explain why their SHVs are more frequent than past couples. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit