SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:30 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Jo had Jordon stuttering on the stairs.  You can absolutely see the twinkle in his eyes in the video.  

Get your koolaid right here!  :koolaid

Are we drinking koolaid now?! please where can i get some? cantstopl because i am already down with the ship The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:44 pm

traveler90 wrote:I agree with everything you guys said and next week we get to see this heartbeat Swoon awwww
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Knnono10
(My SC from season preview)

Can`t wait !!!! Have Jordan only brought 2 t-shirts????? cantstopl
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:56 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I agree with everything you guys said and next week we get to see this heartbeat Swoon awwww

laugh out loud perhaps he wasn't planning to stay and wanted to bail but then Jo got her clutches into him and it was all downhill for him from then on. Or Jo has stolen his shirts already Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Knnono10

Is this the night portion of their date? So they have a plane tour of winery, grapes and wine tasting, hot tub and dinner date clapping! . I saw him in white, black, gray, moss green, brown, maroon t-shirt but I also wonder why he's always dress down during their date.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Alanna wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:

laugh out loud perhaps he wasn't planning to stay and wanted to bail but then Jo got her clutches into him and it was all downhill for him from then on. Or Jo has stolen his shirts already Smiley

cantstopl The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:25 pm

Dessler wrote:
hi I saw something last night.... but on the upside.... this thread!!  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat 
I'm reading back and you guys are great!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Maybe Jordan forgot to pack extra shirts, or Chad tossed his things in the incinerator , or the airlines lost some of his luggage ..He did manage to bring a nice selection of shoes though. He's fine no matter what. ..Oh that Jordan.. :fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:31 pm

rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:
hi I saw something last night.... but on the upside.... this thread!!  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat 

Welcome Rhondam...we are very happy people, you can go through our previous thread 73 pages long but fun :cutesmile!:

Btw cheers to going down with the ship and drinking the :koolaid cheerleader

Last edited by Dessler on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:31 pm

rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Saw what..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:

i think she was previously unspoiled
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:34 pm

rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:

Sorry you were spoiled! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f615
But welcomebanner

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Dessler wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
rhondam wrote:

i think she was previously unspoiled
Ohhh gotcha!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit