SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:16 pm

I think Nick didn't know until recently he was the Bachelor, so I think they might have only recently ended things for good. I'll be interested to see if she even gets to talk on After Paradise next week or if they just totally ignore her. The show kind of dumped on her by putting her in that position where he's the Bachelor while they are still acting all cuddly on the show. So I see why she feels kind of humiliated/betrayed. In that article she said they weren't ready to get engaged, but she wanted to be with him. It is similar to the Tenley situation, and even worse because of them still being together on BIP.

I actually think it was a dumb move to announce the Bachelor before the end of BIP when Nick is still with someone. Why couldn't they have waited 1 more week? It's really a slap in the face to her. It's almost like producers are trying to just pretend Jen doesn't exist. jmo.

Last edited by Duke702 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:26 pm

I think she's hurt and I think that means she had reason to be. However, if he's willing to end whatever it was for a chance with 25+ women and his own show she should be thankful that it's over. Others have turned down the lead because they found their one and didn't need it. He didn't turn it down which is all she needs to know. I feel she has a right to be sad or pissed. I still find myself oddly excited for his season.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:43 pm

If they remained friends, and she was hoping for more, that's on her. She probably behaved the way she did on SM because he probably told her right at that time. He obviously couldn't tell her sooner. Just throwing out the possibilities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:00 pm

I can see Nick and Jen leaving Paradise with a "let's see what happens in the real world" attitude.  Their relationship was obviously new and based upon Jen's comments in the article, they were not considering it a serious relationship just yet.  Perhaps when they were separated by distance, Nick found himself slowly pulling away from Jen.  His activity on SM would support that he was not pinning for Jen awaiting their next meeting.  But rather, just chillin' and waiting to see if it would develop into something greater.

I can see Nick, when being offered the Bachelor gig, reevaluate his relationship with Jen and confirm that she was not his forever person.  So instead of stringing her along, he broke romantic ties and said "yes" to the opportunity to find love on his own season.  Of course, this would not make Jen happy and I can understand her anger and frustration with him and the situation.  To her it would seem that he chose to be the Bachelor over her.  But to him, the relationship with Jen wasn't rock solid to begin with so he took the better offer when it came along.  If he didn't see forever with Jen, he was right to break if off now...even if the timing sucked.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:22 pm

She's mad now but will be just fine when she meets someone more suited for her. It was a really dumb way to do the announcement though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:28 pm

From what was shown on BIP as far as their edit, IMO, it hardly looked more like early dating.
They have been home awhile. If the relationship would have been anymore, I would have expected some traveling by now to meet up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:38 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think Nick didn't know until recently he was the Bachelor, so I think they might have only recently ended things for good. I'll be interested to see if she even gets to talk on After Paradise next week or if they just totally ignore her. The show kind of dumped on her by putting her in that position where he's the Bachelor while they are still acting all cuddly on the show. So I see why she feels kind of humiliated/betrayed. In that article she said they weren't ready to get engaged, but she wanted to be with him. It is similar to the Tenley situation, and even worse because of them still being together on BIP.

I actually think it was a dumb move to announce the Bachelor before the end of BIP when Nick is still with someone. Why couldn't they have waited 1 more week? It's really a slap in the face to her. It's almost like producers are trying to just pretend Jen doesn't exist. jmo.

I think tptb made the announcement of Nick as next Bach this week because it would have wiped out any publicity for the 3 engagements.  Now people have 6 days to chatter about Nick then settle in and watch Monday & Tuesday including interviews of the happy couples on AP. Then the couples can do press before shifting focus back on Bach.
Yes, I think it is unfortunate for Jen however it sounds like it was a very open-ended ending on the finale. Maybe we'll date? no idea  Let's see what happens after we go home?  no idea  Not much different than a lot of RL vacation romances that fizzle.  Relatable but also  not enough to take time away from the engaged couples.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:41 pm

I actually think it was a dumb move to announce the Bachelor before the end of BIP when Nick is still with someone. Why couldn't they have waited 1 more week?

It is really surprising how they did it. It makes me more certain that this may have happened as recently as this week and they didn't want to risk the news leaking out, namely to RS. Because say what you will, but this was the first time in a long while the franchise truly did something shocking that tons of people weren't already spoiled about.

Btw, just to be clear, none of my comments suggest I'm mad at Nick. I definitely think that if something was going on it was very casual and not in any way a committed relationship, so I don't begrudge him at all for taking the opportunity. I was just trying to make sense of why Jen, based on her social media activity, would act almost betrayed.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:58 pm

IReneeM wrote:Or maybe she felt like he used her on the show to do his own 'redemption tour' all the while angling for this gig. I don't think he did but I could understand why she'd think so.

Yup. I think she feels played.

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:05 pm

Wasn't there talk about and didn't she call herself a player?  If so that's gotta sting...the player getting played. If that's the way she's feeling and looking at the situation.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:07 pm

I don't see how she could feel played. Sleuthers knew nothing seemed to be going on, other than liking tweets.

He obviously didn't propose at the end of BIP. If he said lets be friends, it doesn't appear they met up more than once. Filming ended two months ago, IMO it went no where.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:17 pm

We don't know what he said to her though. I don't get why he even looked at rings if they were closer to being just friends. That makes no sense to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27