SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:50 am

Acrunch wrote:Nick just posted a pic of himself tagged Los Angeles, California

Jen has a hell of a backside on her laugh out loud.  Beautiful woman, for sure!

That photo was taken by a professional photographer. I don't think it's shot today. He post one pic a week ago by the same photographer so there's a possibility he's not in Los Angeles now. He's very sneaky with his sm, that Nicky boy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lxg21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:28 am

He seems to have been spotted in LA a couple hours ago: https://twitter.com/andiferrrrr/status/762465986545012737

But also it looks like Jen is going to Vegas in 5-ish days for a Bachelor reunion with her girlfriends (according to some IG comments & Amber's tweet here: https://twitter.com/amberjameschi/status/761630062894583808)
Hopefully Nick will show up somewhere there if they are still together!

lxg21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She's in Naples Florida! beatingheart That isn't near Ft Lauderdale. question

Where's Nick?
ElonM wrote:Maybe Nick is with her.

Nick where are you? Post a pic of your current location.
sdmom wrote:That photo was taken by a professional photographer. I don't think it's shot today. He post one pic a week ago by the same photographer so there's a possibility he's not in Los Angeles now. He's very sneaky with his sm, that Nicky boy!
I'm confused. Jen is in Naples, where her parents have a place, and where she goes pretty much every weekend. How did that set off an investigation as to whether or not Nick is in Florida?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 am

MaxWilder wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's in Naples Florida! beatingheart That isn't near Ft Lauderdale. question

Where's Nick?
ElonM wrote:Maybe Nick is with her.

Nick where are you? Post a pic of your current location.
sdmom wrote:That photo was taken by a professional photographer. I don't think it's shot today. He post one pic a week ago by the same photographer so there's a possibility he's not in Los Angeles now. He's very sneaky with his sm, that Nicky boy!
I'm confused. Jen is in Naples, where her parents have a place, and where she goes pretty much every weekend. How did that set off an investigation as to whether or not Nick is in Florida?
I believe it just pure speculation and trying to find clues if these two are dating in real life.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49b  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:59 am

mysthelma wrote:I believe it just pure speculation and trying to find clues if these two are dating in real life.
I realize that. I just don't see why Jen being in Naples, where she goes every weekend (she's geotagged dozens of Instagram posts there, going back years), would be a clue or reason to speculate. This is what started it:

GuardianAngel wrote:She's in Naples Florida! beatingheart That isn't near Ft Lauderdale.
Where's Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:10 am

This is a sleuthing forum, so everything and anything can be a clue and speculated on this forum. That's what makes it fun  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:50 am

I get all that, but her going to the same place she's gone practically every summer weekend for years doesn't strike me as a clue. Her going to LA, yes; speculate away. But if her being in Naples on the weekend is a clue, then her being in Fort Lauderdale during the week should be a clue as well. It's just as routine.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:58 am

I'm really interested in seeing if mr magic 8 ball could be wrong on some (even tiny) detail so this sleuthing is mighty interesting to me. Go team !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 am

MaxWilder wrote:I get all that, but her going to the same place she's gone practically every summer weekend for years doesn't strike me as a clue. Her going to LA, yes; speculate away. But if her being in Naples on the weekend is a clue, then her being in Fort Lauderdale during the week should be a clue as well. It's just as routine.

It's more about where is Nick that the sleuthers are wondering, not jen. If we happen to find clues that Nick is somewhere near jen, then it may become a clue of these two still dating. This is how sleuthing works.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

MaxWilder wrote:I get all that, but her going to the same place she's gone practically every summer weekend for years doesn't strike me as a clue. Her going to LA, yes; speculate away. But if her being in Naples on the weekend is a clue, then her being in Fort Lauderdale during the week should be a clue as well. It's just as routine.

Because I had no idea that her parents lived in Naples and that she has gone there every summer weekend for years. So naturally to me, I found it odd that she was in Naples. Was that shared here? if so, I apologize I must have missed it. I'm not sure what the issue is by me wondering what she was doing in Naples, and asking where is Nick. We speculate, we sleuth, we ask questions to answers that we don't know, and usually others can answer. We do that anytime we want without being told when to do it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:28 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I believe it just pure speculation and trying to find clues if these two are dating in real life.
I realize that. I just don't see why Jen being in Naples, where she goes every weekend (she's geotagged dozens of Instagram posts there, going back years), would be a clue or reason to speculate. This is what started it:

GuardianAngel wrote:She's in Naples Florida! beatingheart That isn't near Ft Lauderdale.
Where's Nick?

I think his caption is a sexual response to her hashtags.  A kind of sexting.  A way to keep in touch long distance.  giggling

Or just a coincidence.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:01 pm

When will Jen appear on BIP, next Monday?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27