SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 pm

^^^ Yes I agree!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Duke702 wrote:She looks different to me on camera than she does in still pictures. Same as she was on Bens season though. She's pretty but not as drop dead gorgeous as she is in pictures. Maybe we will get to see more of them together , but with all the Ashley drama idk. The little that was shown I didn't see the greatest connection. Jmo.

I don't see the great connection either. I saw a planned and strategic coupling with them seemingly saying the right but trite  things over and over.
A possible showmance and she being the tool of redemption for him.

JMO.

Yes, the convo was very stilted and rehearsed.

And Jen is one of those uncharismatic dime-a-dozen pretty girls. No wonder I couldnt remember her now that I have seen her again. Rockin bod tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:43 pm

reason wrote:There is something going on if Jen mom is liking post about those two tells me they are a couple off screen then.

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^ Yes I agree!
That her mom has been liking posts of Nick (she liked the other ones posted in their fan thread) makes me think either way, that things are very positive between Jen and Nick. The photo that Jen's mom like up above is of Jen looking at Nick as well so it seems like even more of a sign she likes Nick herself and approves. I am looking forward to seeing more of these two, regardless what happens they are refreshing to watch compared to the drama of the other couples
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Am I mistaken but did I not read that Jen went on the bachelor because she thought Nick was going to be it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_oc2pkxaano1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-recap-week-3-000000104.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:45 am

seton wrote:Yes, the convo was very stilted and rehearsed.

And Jen is one of those uncharismatic dime-a-dozen pretty girls. No wonder I couldnt remember her now that I have seen her again. Rockin bod tho.
I think the convo was pretty "natural", awkward a bit, but for that totally real ... between 2 people trying to understand each other before jumping on "I fancy you" train towards "ILY" destination (which we don't know if they have ever reached)
Jen is actually really amazing girl from her SM videos/photos, so I would guess that she needs her time to "warm up" and loosen up and be open with her quirks and only then she may result "charismatic" to someone. But I assume that Nick saw that already or at least perceived the potential, because he was pretty smitten.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:07 pm

happygolucky wrote:

I think the convo was pretty "natural", awkward a bit, but for that totally real ... between 2 people trying to understand each other before jumping on "I fancy you" train towards "ILY" destination (which we don't know if they have ever reached)
Jen is actually really amazing girl from her SM videos/photos, so I would guess that she needs her time to "warm up" and loosen up and be open with her quirks and only then she may result "charismatic" to someone. But I assume that Nick saw that already or at least perceived the potential, because he was pretty smitten.

If she is charismatic to someone in person, I will have to take ur word for it. My point being that she is DEFINITELY uncharismatic on TV. She puts me to sleep since boobies doesnt do anything for me since I have a set of my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:24 pm

seton wrote:
happygolucky wrote:

If she is charismatic to someone in person, I will have to take ur word for it. My point being that she is DEFINITELY uncharismatic on TV. She puts me to sleep since boobies doesnt do anything for me since I have a set of my own.

On this one I agree so far, but I would need to see more of her to really grasp her personality. She's not like Nick's other "love interests." Andi was temperamental and b*tchy, and Kaitlyn was the wild, crazy funny girl full of personality. Jen IMO, seems nice and normal like Ben and Lauren, but not a stand out personality. I could be completely wrong since I only saw her for about 10 minutes on one episode. I'm curious to see more of the Nick/Jen dynamics and see if my opinion changes. Maybe Nick needs normal for a change. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Beagle wrote:
seton wrote:
happygolucky wrote:

On this one I agree so far, but I would need to see more of her to really grasp her personality. She's not like Nick's other "love interests." Andi was temperamental and b*tchy, and Kaitlyn was the wild, crazy funny girl full of personality. Jen IMO, seems nice and normal like Ben and Lauren, but not a stand out personality. I could be completely wrong since I only saw her for about 10 minutes on one episode. I'm curious to see more of the Nick/Jen dynamics and see if my opinion changes. Maybe Nick needs normal for a change. Hugesmile

I agree!
:yes:  Jen does not seem to have the charisma trait. Like most, I had no clue who she was so I watched clips from Ben's season, including the WTA,  and snooped through her SM and blog.  Recently, the girls that did the camel photo shoot posted pics and vids and my impression of Jen is now that of a woman who is lowkey and is fine with not being the center of attention in a group. From SM, she appears to have a slightly off-color sense of humor plus wit and poses without the hip thrust or fish lips. Just not typical of many well known girls from the franchise: not high energy or dramatic or the life of the party or bubbly or generally extraverted.  She isn't wired for good franchise tv.

:yes:  I agree that she is a 180 from Andi/Kaitlyn and IMO that is a huge plus.  Time for Nick to break his pattern as what he twice thought he needed obviously didn't result in finding an equal partner. From their date I sense Jen is very direct and no nonsense. No doubt she is fun as everyone is however as Nick stated, she has an "elegance" which is a kind of quiet grace.  She said in an ITM she goes after what she wants so she is confident and I think she has the ability to challenge him which is something positive in Nick's case.

I'm keeping myself from becoming too invested in their story simply because Jen is the type of woman I've long thought would be the partner Nick spoke of on his first date with Andi. Don't want to jinx anything giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:42 pm

IMO I would much rather watch Jen and Nick than any of the other two fake lying 'ettes! affraid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO I would much rather watch Jen and Nick than any of the other two fake lying 'ettes! affraid
Add me to this list   thumbsup

Many of us said that Nick's picker was off with the other two Ettes, so the fact that Jen is not like them is a big plus, imo.  :Nod:

I have always seen Nick as someone who is normal with an edge... that's how I see Jen too (normal with an edge).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:31 pm

she kept her date card from paradise .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27