SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:25

MiniDiva wrote:I wish we had a thread dedicated to sleuthing stories and traditions before SM and RS was involved.  The "real" spoilers and sleuthing of screen caps was so much fun and exciting for the forum members.  Smiley

We do!

Random Discussions

Another example IMO that CH doesn't like Jordan. What a rotten thing to say IMO.

inquisitr.com

“No, it’s 100 percent [real]— from the moment he got out of the limo he was one of the top dogs for sure,” Harrison told Gottlieb. “I mean it’s pretty obvious that they have chemistry, they get along. No doubt she loves the fact that his brother is Aaron Rodgers, but he’s also a good-looking guy, he’s an athlete, he carries himself well. From the moment he arrived he was one of the leaders.”

When asked if JoJo is interested in Jordan because of his brother, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Harrison admitted there is “no doubt” that Fletcher loves the fact that Jordan is Aaron’s brother, but it’s not really a big deal and “at best she could get tickets to Lambeau Field out of the deal.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:27

sosleepy wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:All I hope is that her brother, Ben Patton, who seems so picky, will "approve" of whoever she chooses.  He sure tried to make mincemeat out of Ben Higgins.  For someone who had a not so wonderful experience on reality TV (Ready for Love), it is like he was the pot calling the kettle black.  JMHO.

Of the two, I thought Matt was the tougher sell. But seriously, if they had such major problems with Ben freaking Higgins, but are all for Jordan Raya Rodgers, well, I question their judgment. laugh out loud

I fully expect JoJo's mom "but you are beautiful! *drink*" to love Jordan.

I'm sure they all want to be supportive of JoJo and her choice, and I'm sure they are all hoping like crazy for the best. As they should. I don't think the brothers will give us drama this time - they will probably be TV redeemed.

In a few interviews, JoJo made it seem like "they were still older brothers..for sure" (her words) laugh out loud Fleiss already snapped a pic of Soraya drinking when filming was going on.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:35

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I wish we had a thread dedicated to sleuthing stories and traditions before SM and RS was involved.  The "real" spoilers and sleuthing of screen caps was so much fun and exciting for the forum members.  Smiley

We do!

Random Discussions

Another example IMO that CH doesn't like Jordan. What a rotten thing to say IMO.

inquisitr.com

“No, it’s 100 percent [real]— from the moment he got out of the limo he was one of the top dogs for sure,” Harrison told Gottlieb. “I mean it’s pretty obvious that they have chemistry, they get along. No doubt she loves the fact that his brother is Aaron Rodgers, but he’s also a good-looking guy, he’s an athlete, he carries himself well. From the moment he arrived he was one of the leaders.”

When asked if JoJo is interested in Jordan because of his brother, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Harrison admitted there is “no doubt” that Fletcher loves the fact that Jordan is Aaron’s brother, but it’s not really a big deal and “at best she could get tickets to Lambeau Field out of the deal.”

GA, I think that CH should have added "just in my opinion" to preface all of what he said, So, I will add IMO.

This whole season has been fraught with negativity throughout, so we certainly didn't need CH to add more to it.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:41

I don't see the big deal in his answer. It states he was asked specifically if JoJos interest stemmed from his brother and while he acknowledged that of course that probably fueled it, he also complimented Jordan while saying that just because he had a famous brother, it didn't mean JoJo had a free meal ticket to this luxurious life. I don't find anything negative towards Jordan in his answer IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:46

There was no reason CM had to mention Aaron at all. Aaron has no relation to the show.
 CM wanted to. He is stoking that fire. CM could have simply said Aaron is his brother and there will be certain perks to that relationship, but Jordan brings enough to the table that it's a non-issue. Jordan is the focus. 
Just for comparison, we don't see Aaron mentioning Jordan when he is being interviewed for sports. As he should not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:51

GuardianAngel wrote: snipped

inquisitr.com

I agree and really the whole edit of the Jordan Jojo story I think shows how TPTB view Jordan and this coupling. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:54

CH is always a smart azz. What's new...? Nothing IMO .

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 12:59

Yes, very disrespectful innuendos . Didn't CH once say, IF they last or something in regards to Jojo's F1? That's an undercut too. Maybe it's like reverse psychology . Challenge Jordy to be faithful , if he can manage. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 13:17

VV01 wrote:Confirmed: Luke was there for the MTA

Katie ‏@KatieGasbeck13  3m3 minutes ago
Accurate representation of Kayla and I whenever Wells or Luke spoke during the Men Tell All taping

what I am posting is NOT a double post.... 'and Luke' was removed from this twitter. This is why I posted it initially

the only information I can add is that she indeed removed LUke from her post quickly. I made a scap 50min after initial tweet

Katie ‏@KatieGasbeck13 13h13 hours ago
Accurate representation of Kayla and I whenever Wells said anything during the Men Tell All taping

https://twitter.com/KatieGasbeck13/status/754518909974228992

ETA: already discussed obviously

Last edited by HEA on Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 13:24; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 13:24

Luke was definitely there and most likely next bachelor....but not sure about Chase.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 13:26

soccermom333 wrote:Luke was definitely there and most likely next bachelor....but not sure about Chase.  

I don't doubt it.
I am talking about how quick the SM Fleiss employees reacted here (or a close relative of this girl) :yes:
therefore the CH scapchat is weird in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 13:28

If Chase wasn't there, then where was he flying to? Also any evidence of a jojojo safe house visit?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl