SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

cantstopl Well, basic bitches of a feather....flock together laugh out loud!
Hey! "Flock together" is MY line with my BFFS Alanna, Ash, and CO! Get in line sister!  handwave The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698

JK
Better than #acidicb!tches laugh out loud Love those girls and our board 
We flock together! I call being a Raven in "The Garden" btw. Raven's and Dandelion's (Chase) are just meant to be! Sowwyyyyy...  sneakyl

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm dying laughing laugh out loud It seems BBJ has somehow managed to delete Raya successfully but now luckily we have Jo's criminal mom. Oof! Jo! Show us your naughty side now!
I know what it is!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698
Oh, btw, if you're wondering: She doesn't put hot suace on her burrito and doesn't say "thank you" when people bi%^ch about/to her  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698 Call service on all the peasants!

I think a poster did show us Jo's naughty side like stealing others girl's BF's or breaking up an engagement . Alas some will attribute that to sowing her wild oats or an untruth. I think Jordy might just be Jo's karma . The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 2498057887 :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is flocking together similar to getting flocked?
No. It IS similar to flocking the sh*t out of people though. Which is why I'm the Raven!  :yes: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
I know what it is!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698
Oh, btw, if you're wondering: She doesn't put hot suace on her burrito and doesn't say "thank you" when people bi%^ch about/to her  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 3806527698 Call service on all the peasants!

I think a poster did show us Jo's naughty side like stealing others girl's BF's or breaking up an engagement . Alas some will attribute that to sowing her wild oats or an untruth. I think Jordy might just be Jo's karma . The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 2498057887 :Nod:
Why has no one handed over the proof and paperwork? Since it's a NO GO, I call bullsh*t... Aren't like, trolls the same as like, trashy tabloid mags, or is that only when like, convenient? Like, how totally el oh el worthy...Now I NEED that hot sauce! I prefer Tobasco! Someone better fit the bill..  :gotcha:

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:54 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

There's no proof of that, other than what someone said. I could go to any website and comment on someone in a negative way, but that doesn't mean there's actual proof or that it happened. She had two serious boyfriends in a period of about 5 years, which was from college up until she broke up with Chad.

If that happened, I think that would have been in a magazine by now. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Late to the party. Just wanted to say Thank you @Kashathediva. I personally don't want to be cared for by someone who is going to break the rules. I personally wouldn't do business breaking rules, and trust me, I can break a lot of them if I wanted to for $$.

yes to all our health care providers who work tirelessly for better health, those who look after the elderly, and those who do whatever they can to save a life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO

Thank you... well said!!!

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 36 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:01 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO

Luke is charging almost $40 for a freaking meet and greet with him?! Lol!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:

Luke is charging almost $40 for a freaking meet and greet with him?! Lol!

As I said, milking it for all he can get. Oh but he came on for true love.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:20 pm

IMO....No one came on this season for LOVE. Everyone is there for self promotion. Will love happen...maybe...if it can enhance ones BRAND.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO....No one came on this season for LOVE. Everyone is there for self promotion. Will love happen...maybe...if it can enhance ones BRAND.   JMO
My personal correction of an opinion: No one ever comes soley and firstly for love. Not just this season. I recalled the poohy incident in Luke's thread. I prefer dog bags..not diapers laugh out loud 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:32 pm

I foresee in the near future if this show lasts, that the characters will be paid actors/ actresses, yes indeed. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl