SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What are the major cities by Chico anyway? San Fran? There's a lot to do there IMO.

Closest big city is Sacramento which is about 90 miles. San Fran is about 175 miles away.

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 87b72b10 swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 86669110 swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:04 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What are the major cities by Chico anyway? San Fran? There's a lot to do there IMO.

Closest big city is Sacramento which is about 90 miles. San Fran is about 175 miles away.
How far is that in minutes? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:05 pm

^You can do the math using 65 miles an hour average by driving.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Sacramento is about 90 minutes. San Fran would be 3 hours.

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 87b72b10 swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 86669110 swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Sacramento is about 90 minutes. San Fran would be 3 hours.
Shhh San Fran is far. I wouldn't say Sacremento is all that exciting, sooo. Limited options here laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:49 pm

The only reason I went to Sacramento when I lived in Chico was to clothes shop, Chico does not have any good shopping.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Chris Soules lives in a small town in the Iowa surrounded by other small towns

Jordan currently lives in a small town in CA surrounded my other small towns

I don't think Chris Soules F1 wanted to live in a small community in Iowa and I don't think JoJo wants to live in a small community in CA JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 pm

I don't know much about Chico, CA and I don't know much about the state of Iowa, but in no way could I compare living in Chico, CA to living on a farm in the middle of Iowa with a farmer. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Is Chico Jordon's long term place of residence or is it temporary. I thought he was living in Nashville at the beginning of this season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:27 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Is Chico Jordon's long term place of residence or is it temporary.  I thought he was living in Nashville at the beginning of this season.  

There were tagged pictures of him in Nashville around the time of the premiere and then it seems like since then he's been in CA. In the interview he did with Katie Nolan, he said "when I was living in Nashville..." so I don't know if that means he moved out of Nashville for good or if perhaps being in Chico has made it easier for him to travel to and from while the show has been airing.

Over the past few weeks he's been spotted around different parts of CA, so it's possible he and JoJo could live in another part of CA that's relatively close to Chico so he can work if needed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...in no way could I compare living in Chico, CA to living on a farm in the middle of Iowa...
Chico is a small town surrounded by more small towns. Not the type of community JoJo is used to living in JMO

MiniDiva wrote:Is Chico Jordon's long term place of residence or is it temporary.... 
Jordan is featured on the websites of both Metpro/Whole Body Fitness. Who knows how long he has worked there. With his appearance on the Bachelorette their business is bound to get an increase in clients. Those clients need a consultant which seems to be what Jordan does JMO

Ash2214 wrote:...it's possible he and JoJo could live in another part of CA that's relatively close to Chico so he can work if needed.
It's an 90 mile commute to Sacramento which is the nearest metropolitan area. I can't see JoJo living in Sacramento any more than I can see her living in Chico. It's not that great of a place compared to LA/Dallas JMO

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan worked for Met Pro while living in Tennesse..
If Jordan was working in Nashville for Metpro it would have been remotely. I think he's in Chico now because that's were the business is located JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Jordan worked for Met Pro while living in Tennesse too.

Where does Luke and his GF live?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl