SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:21 pm

I'm thinking SHV will start after JoJo is done with MTA. Jordan could be on his way to LA today.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:26 pm

I don't think the MTA is supposed to be a SHV weekend. I remember Shawn and Josh both visited their families the weekend the MTA taped.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:28 pm

^^^I think it has gone both ways before. Like I said all depends when they have the People magazine photo shoot. Just need to see what BBJ does tonight. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:41 pm

I just have a hard time believing Jo can be in the same state as her Baddy and not see, gaze at and touch him, even if only for an hour. laugh out loud Especially, if she has to deal with the whinny boys and angry Chad for hours today, having Baddy, around even for a short time, would make up for that.  laugh out loud

What's the turn around time on the people shoot again, it's less than a week, like a couple days, right?  So at the earliest, possibly next weekend, more than likely late the following week or early (Friday day or night) into that weekend with the FRC/AFTR being shown the following Monday, would be more likely, correct? no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I just have a hard time believing Jo can be in the same state as her Baddy and not see, gaze at and touch him, even if only for an hour. laugh out loud Especially, if she has to deal with the whinny boys and angry Chad for hours today, having Baddy, around even for a short time, would make up for that.  laugh out loud

What's the turn around time on the people shoot again, it's less than a week, like a couple days, right?  So at the earliest, possibly next weekend, more than likely late the following week or early (Friday day or night) into that weekend with the FRC/AFTR being shown the following Monday, would be more likely, correct? no idea
Yeah I highly, highly doubt that Jo is in the same state as her BBJ and she's probs feeling at least a little overwhelmed being poked and prodded by tptb and seeing 23 exes and not need to see The Baddiest Baddy for comfort/attention laugh out loud 

People shoot is generally the weekend before frc so in a few weeks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:55 pm

^^^^Yup you are probably right. And oh ya she needs her baddy by her side! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:57 pm

If they weren't together on Friday, then they must have been on the phone together and when they hung up, they both went on social media because IMO, it would be way too coincidental to be on both IG and Twitter less than two minutes apart from each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Glad I'm not the only one thinking Jo might have a Chad size meltdown, if she doesn't at least get a glimpse at BBJ tonight or this weekend, after spending hours having to dealing with the rest of her cast offs!  laugh out loud

And thanks for the info (people shoot and the SM updates)! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't think the MTA is supposed to be a SHV weekend. I remember Shawn and Josh both visited their families the weekend the MTA taped.
Just a thought here!  These two have apparently been with their families since the last SHV. We have pics confirming that Jordan works out at the gym next to his father's office in Chico.   I am assuming that JoJo has been in Dallas with her family, based her posts from the Children's Hospital.  With this season, there appears to be NO RULES, so who knows!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:While I would love it for a man to finally move for the woman, I think JoJo will be headed to the Chico area. Jordan seems to be at work almost every day and I would be pretty surprised if he walked away from that, especially since in his interview with Katie Nolan he mentioned how much he loves it. I think whatever role he got with the SEC Network is probably fairly minor and he can just travel to and from if needed.
As someone who grew up in Chico and then moved as soon as I could after I graduated high school, I hope that she doesn't move there. Jordan helps run a business, so he stays busy, but there's really not a lot to offer JoJo if she moves there. I'd be worried that she wouldn't feel fulfilled, a lot of people say the best thing for a young person to do is move out of Chico (unless you'e like Jordan with a business). I guess the only good thing is she'd be a short flight from LA if she wanted to do anything there. IMO

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:49 pm

I don't know if I see her/them moving to Chico either. If this is going to work out, I think it's possible they'll move to a whole new state or he's moving to Dallas. He did his business out of Tennessee, so why can't he do it some place else? And then take more of the marketing/sales approach with the SEC job on the side..? Or vice versa..?

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:51 pm

What are the major cities by Chico anyway? San Fran? There's a lot to do there IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl