SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 80 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:11 am

And this is why you shouldnt dpeak about people who are not signed to a reality show. When a contestant does it people argue its part of their story but as soon as the person being talked about airs their own truth/story its classless. Aaron will be deemed childish if he says anything but its okay that Jordan spews a family issue whick paints Aaron in not so good picture. Same rhing as Robbie talking about his ex but she is classless if she throws her own punch back and lets not forget Jordan's ex who is wrong for posting shedding light on Jordan's version of the truth. If we are going to vilify anyone its the people who divulge things to make themselves look good just so we believe "they are there for the right reasons" while making others look bad on a reality tv. MHO

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 80 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Hooked Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 am

A good point and IA

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:06 am

Iumngirl wrote:I think this is about as close to a comment as Aaron will give. Also, ignore his hashtag. He always includes random trending hashtags to his tweets that don't relate.

@AaronRodgers12
Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear. -Mahatma Gandhi
#ASG2016

The understanding to be found here, IMO, is in knowing the definition of "self-evident", which is defined by Merriam-Webster as "clearly true and requiring no proof or explanation". IMO, this is a very mature (and accurate) response by Aaron.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:13 am

see2love wrote:And this is why you shouldnt dpeak about people who are not signed to a reality show. When a contestant does it people argue its part of their story but as soon as the person being talked about airs their own truth/story its classless. Aaron will be deemed childish if he says anything but its okay that Jordan spews a family issue whick paints Aaron in not so good picture. Same rhing as Robbie talking about his ex but she is classless if she throws her own punch back and lets not forget Jordan's ex who is wrong for posting shedding light on Jordan's version of the truth. If we are going to vilify anyone its the people who divulge things to make themselves look good just so we believe "they are there for the right reasons" while making others look bad on a reality tv. MHO 
THIS!
I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:42 am

see2love wrote:And this is why you shouldnt dpeak about people who are not signed to a reality show. When a contestant does it people argue its part of their story but as soon as the person being talked about airs their own truth/story its classless. Aaron will be deemed childish if he says anything but its okay that Jordan spews a family issue whick paints Aaron in not so good picture. Same rhing as Robbie talking about his ex but she is classless if she throws her own punch back and lets not forget Jordan's ex who is wrong for posting shedding light on Jordan's version of the truth. If we are going to vilify anyone its the people who divulge things to make themselves look good just so we believe "they are there for the right reasons" while making others look bad on a reality tv. MHO

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Nothing has changed my thinking that Jordan is a user. He treated his ex badly by his own admission, but still used her as his story for this show. He's not in contact with his brother, by his own admission, didn't even bother telling him he's doing this show, but has no problem using him and his name on the show, throwing him utb.

But his ex and brother just have to take it, not say anything, their side of the story, or they get called petty and bitter, even childish.

Very immature, selfish and self centred way of dealing with people and things by Jordan, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Again, I am a big Packer fan, but I have to say that Aaron is not innocent by any means when it comes to throwing shade.  As I said upthread, he is quite passive aggressive, but some will defend him and say he's just being funny.  Take Russell Wilson for example and ARod's "God must have been a Packer fan that day."  I like Russell Wilson, but felt his comment was incredibly rude.  Aaron has thrown shade at other FB players too.  That is the part of him I dislike.  Grow up.  

Ha. I personally thought that was hilarious. I like Russell Wilson too. But come on. When the athletes are all "God is on our side!! God loves the Seahawks!!" like Russell Wilson loves to do, well, obnoxious. I thought Aaron Rodgers was hilarious there. On point. And self aware.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 am

An FYI: Aaron is scheduled to appears on Bill Simmons show "Any Given Wednesday" tomorrow night on HBO. Considering how big a bachelor fan Bill is, I'm guessing this was brought up.

Oh and Aaron comment about God being a Packer fan after the Russell Wilson thing was f'ing hilarious. The video with his smirk, even better.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 80 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 80 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:17 am

im good with bow Jordan handled the subject of his brother. He explained it without giving details. If his brother wasnt famous it would have gone unnoticed, no big deal, a family member would be absent at a HTD...I'm sure it happens all the time on this show. Actually if it was just Jordan and Aaron not talking, I'd be more inclined to think Jordan was the one with issues, but seeing as it appears Aaron is at odds with his whole family....My gut tells me hes the problem. Life experiences have taught me that if there's a common denominator in family troubles, thats usually where the problem lies... Just sayin'...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:23 am

Jordan's brother can say whatever he wants to about the situation, that's his prerogative, but he's not 'classier' for posting a quote that's obviously about his brother, just because he didn't come right out and say it. And someone who claims to be and likes to be known as private should know this only invites more speculation, the proof is in the replies to the tweet IMO. And some can say 'he threw the first stone' but technically his brother's GF put their business out there in her interview with ET, and the second by liking that picture right away on IG (a story which got picked up by all the major outlets). They've ALL got blame to share in this situation and his brother isn't a saint just because he's successful & plays QB for the packers. All IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:26 am

ReneeM wrote:Jordan's brother can say whatever he wants to about the situation, that's his prerogative, but he's not 'classier' for posting a quote that's obviously about his brother, just because he didn't come right out and say it. And someone who claims to be and likes to be known as private should know this only invites more speculation, the proof is in the replies to the tweet IMO. And some can say 'he threw the first stone' but technically his brother's GF put their business out there in her interview with ET, and the second by liking that picture right away on IG (a story which got picked up by all the major outlets). They've ALL got blame to share in this situation and his brother isn't a saint just because he's successful & plays QB for the packers. All IMO.
Literally this. This dude isn't a saint because he's dating a hot actress and throws around a ball successfully or whatever he does on the field (Tackles? Blocks? All of the above?), no idea. Since when is subtweeting considered the classy, restrained response? I see so many others getting taken to town over it but it's suddenly classy when it's a famous pro-player laugh out loud It's like what Jo is accused of being- a jersey chaser in some way. Jmo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:27 am

Interesting. And it definitely would have been filmed before Monday's episode. It would be nice if he just says that he didn't really want to get into it. If not, he'll fall into the category of Olivia and Jordan. He's already subtweeting his younger brother though, so I'd be surprised if he kept his mouth shut entirely. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 am

Alanna wrote:I must have an immense tolerance for drama thanks to this show because I don't see it as any different or that much more dramatic than Kait's f1 going absolutely batty and then having his eskimo bros talks, Ash's f1 having a heartbroken past or whatever and then a bunch of articles written that he's still in love with the girl (Stephanie!), etc., etc., etc. Jmo.

Those were nothing IMO, I don't even remember the JP thing you mentioned and I was literally obsessed with every detail that season.  I don't find those things comparable at all to Jordan's messy life.  JMO.
And even if they are compared the diff to me is I very much watched with my own 2 eyes JP and Shawn turn into little puddles of mush with googly eyes as they fell head over heel in love on the show.  I loved every minute of both love stories.  Jojo and Jordan, nah, not even close to the same for me. Purely from the show, I get nothing I like from Jordan as a romantic interest for Jojo, JMO.

Re Aaron, he literally has not said one word about Jordan on the Bachelorette, so don't know how he's been drawn into this discussion so much.  But since he's a topic I find him hilarious and very media savvy (he has to be) and am a big fan.  I don't in any way think I know the real him or think he's perfect.  I just really like the guy from what I've seen through filtered media.  His brother as seen through a filtered tv show, not so much.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure