SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by babs Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't understand Jordan, as yet, but I really doubt he would post something like the RIP post just to garner sympathy. I think they two people that died meant a lot to him and he is really feeling sad about their deaths.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:04 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:...I had this feeling to tell Jojo' to run away...
I have yet to hear/read anything from Jordan's ex girlfriends saying what a great guy/boyfriend he was. Just information about what a womanizer/cheater he is. Based on Jordan's past JoJo should run away and fast if she hasn't already  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm

I know, Babs, you're right...its just this naggin question that I have about whether he's a player and is he even aware of the things he uses to woo ladies or maybe change their mind about him. I have no doubt he's sad about these losses though...

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:10 pm

^ Well, technically his ex girlfriend Brittany had it all over her IG (even three years later) that he was a great boyfriend. She only deleted those posts once she found out he was getting a HTD it appeared. Funny that she didn't delete them after he supposedly cheated on her, but only after she knew he was making it far with JoJo. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm

I didn't feel like that Instagram post was part of any "game" of his to woo women. Also he no longer has to woo women, he has one with a rock on her hand; he's officially out of that game. IMO

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:I know this is going to sound callous and maybe a little crazy. I really was trying to get on board with Jordan. Then, I saw his latest post and as I was reading it and started noticing the tone, i said' oh no please don't do a RIP". This nagging feeling in my gut said this is how Jordan gets the girl - working the sympathy angle. Today's post is the second one since this season started (the other being his grandfather). I certainly do not take his losses nor his grief lightly. I just did a quick perusal of his IG page (someone may know it better than I) and those posts didn't seem representative of his other past posts - no otherlong Soliloquies. I really try to be s compassionate person...I can't tell you why I had this feeling to tell Jojo' to run away  when this post probably will have the opposite effect on everyone else - hoping everyone else is right Smiley

I think his long rambling post attached to a short video of him doing "drills" is OTT and a bit weird. IMO, it comes across as self indulgent and self focused (all about "me"), but then drifts into talk of two deceased people. Huh? IMO, it is nonsensical while trying to sound sensitive, w/o succeeding. When honoring two lives which have been lost, one normally talks about the deceased, not themselves. JMHO

https://instagram.com/p/BHso2BvDD2m/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:50 pm

^I believe his point was that he's still involved with football by coaching/doing camps/training (hence the video), and because of this he often reminisces on his time playing it, and he can now look back on it fondly and the most important part of all of it, like he said, was the people that God put into his life, which includes these  two men that passed away.

I think that's an important message. People fail and have success all the time, but it will always be the people that matter most in both your successes and failures. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:59 pm

I once shared a house with a professional football player and there is a reason many of the players do not have long term girlfriends until late twenties/thirties!! It is hard work...training, club pressures, media, travel and the relationship. Groupies go to great lengths to attach themselves to players. I give credit to JR for maintaining a 2yr relationship given these circumstances. Plus what is the definition of a"cheater"..kissing, texting?? I feel like he is being prosecuted without giving his side of the story. all IMO..

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:00 pm

I don't really understand what sympathy angel he's tried to play on the show? He took responsibility for being a bad bf and told Jo he'll do his best or better with her. As for his insta posts now, it's not like he's asking for pity for him imo. His posts are actually positive and full of appreciating life and opportunities. He can still be totally BSing for all I know, but sympathy isn't his angle at all. It's more like showing himself as a strong, resilient man and that is infinitely more attractive to her anyway, again, imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Welcome1 Loulou

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Loulou wrote:...I feel like he is being prosecuted without giving his side of the story...
Jordan has given his side of the story. He told JoJo he'd never cheat. Brittany say's he did. Do you believe Jordan or Brittany. I believe Brittany.

Jordan also posted on twitter about the Raya debacle. He contradicted himself. Do you believe Jordan or the Raya members. I believe the Raya members  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:33 pm

casjacknick wrote:I didn't feel like that Instagram post was part of any "game" of his to woo women. Also he no longer has to woo women, he has one with a rock on her hand; he's officially out of that game. IMO
I mean if he's trying to woo women currently, there are way, way bigger issues at play than the actual women-wooing technique laugh out loud. Plus, honestly, he doesn't need to woo them. They come to him on their own, similar to a little Ette we know. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure