SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:59 am

Cjr0204 wrote:As people who don't know Jojo personally, I think it's fine to say 'we are happy if you're happy' but I would hope that those close to Jojo would ask some tough questions given her history with Chad if she really wants to be with someone where there might be a nagging doubt about fidelity. Also, I do havens hard time  with the insinuation that Jordan will change his ways for Jojo because she's the "one"'. It feels a little like blaming the victim - like he gets a pass for not being faithful to these ladies or Brittany at the very least because she didn't do it for him. Cheating is a character issue not a matter of the person you're with.

Good Post

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:03 am

I don't know if we can always trust social media for how people to gauge if people are happy. In the daily mail article about Becca and Jojo shopping, it said Jojo appeared stressed fielding some calls on her cell, but her mood brightened as she took a selfie with Becca. I think she and Becca have a wonderful relationship, and if anything, I'm glad they have each other.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:05 am

Cjr0204 wrote:I don't know if we can always trust social media for how people to gauge if people are happy. In the daily mail article about Becca and Jojo shopping, it said Jojo appeared stressed fielding some calls on her cell, but her mood brightened as she took a selfie with Becca. I think she and Becca have a wonderful relationship, and if anything, I'm glad they have each other.
Eh, I guess. But like I said, she'll be fine either way. She's 25 years old. Still a baby. Whole lotta life left to live that will include sadness, anger, and happiness. This isn't the end. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:05 am

Cheating and cheaters is such a complex subject. I have my own views on this but just wanted to give you examples of my friends where cheating was just a symptom of a problem within the relationship. The guy is my husbands school friend. He dated for 4 to 5 years  and married this girl. After about 2 years of marriage he started getting friendly with a lady in his office. She (from what we hear) was going through a breakup with her Bf and he was her "Friend". They started a relationship. In the meantime, they had applied for canadian immigration which they did. Get this, the husband continued to communicate with the other woman when his wife got to know about this long distance relationship. They broke up. I was disgusted at my husbands friend for this. The girlfriend moved to canada and they got married have 2 little ones and are super happy. The EX also got remarried and she is very happy with a little one ofher own. They were just not right for each other but the guy didn't have the b@!!$ to do it right. He cheated on his EX for I would say 5 years plus across 2 continents. Both in person and via email hmmm Rolling Eyes . But now, they are both very happy.
I don't want to publicise the new partners names but they have matching ones. Its too weird and coincidental.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:13 am

I'm not excusing BBJ for being a cheater but I don't think once a cheater is a forever mark either. They were young, it seemed to have been long distance and on/off at some point, plus he was failing at playing so I'm sure he was struggling personally. I dunno. Maybe things are different for him now and Jo came into the right time in his life. Not that she changed him but that he genuinely is ready for something else now and she just conveniently flounced in as her adorable self on her unicorn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:17 am

My ex-husband cheated on me and has been happily married and seemingly faithful to his next wife (our friend - the other woman) for 16 years. I agree serial cheating is about the person, but we only have proof of him cheating in a relationship with one person, Brittany. Seems to me that he possibly learned from that experience and kept his dating casual after that so maybe he wouldn't be a cheat. I have no problem with any man or woman dating multiple people at the same time. I think that is what Jordan did. Now did the women want more? Maybe, but if he doesn't say you are the only one then he is not a cheater. Also and this is JMO, I believe Brittany, she put her name too it. I believe Grant's multiple women who were willing to put their names to it. The anonymous won't say who they are women writing into RS, those I don't believe. Sorry, but until they are willing to put themselves public then I question why they need to hide behind anonymity. I could write a letter claiming to have dated Jordan and been cheated on and RS would probably use me as an example and it would not be true. 

Jordan was and is good with the ladies, but being a player doesn't make you a cheater. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:27 am

as his dad said on a video, jordan never had a problem with the ladies. for me I have a name starting with W for this kind of guys. If jojo is okay to take the risk and trust she became the one because he said so, then good for her, good for them. Maybe she just does not care and is okay if he stray, who knows the understanding they could have. I knew this couple that had a mutual open relationship and each had their own fun while together. Whatever each their fancy. Not mine though. As long as both people are okay. But 2 girls called him a CHEATER and a LIAR. They did not hide their identity. For me that is not mutual and open and honest if the other partner is calling someone like this. I like to believe in fairy-tale and happy ending but I generally find them in my romances. The only thing I can say if jojo and jordan are together or even still together, is if they are serious to have no cameras and media distraction and build something. Only time will tell if he is serious. Right now, with all the red flags, I am not very optimistic. If they are both happy, good for them. I mean the FRC was almost 2 months 1/2, I would say enough time to move on. How long did the lead spend with the F1 anyway counting single dates, quality time and all? 36 hours? less? more? I would say that 36h versus 2 months 1/2, chances are that everyone turned the page now. Only fans still stuck watching the show are into the moment.

this is just my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:37 am

If I remember correctly, Jordan's ex that tweeted he was a liar, tweeted after the conversation where JoJo asked him if he had cheated. IMO, her tweet was insinuating that he was lying about being a cheater.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:39 am

I just don't think we should give guys leeway or license to cheat - not use their youth as an excuse. Jordan Pruitt indicated she took down her tweet because of the hate she was receiving - social media is a cruel animal. I would not want to enter the fray. I always hold out hope they people can change. I just think given Jojo's history with someone who cheated on her, as a friend or family member, I would question whether this was the best choice for her. Maybe the good news is that their relationship would be so high profile that Jordan's every move would be documented - that will hopefully keep him on the straight and narrow:)

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:45 am

It was JoJo's decision to choose Jordan. If he really is a cheater, she will figure it out soon enough. OTOH, he just might be ready for a committed relationship as he is seeing some of his friends settle down. Sometimes that gives one a push to realize that this is usually the next step in life...marriage and kids. As with any relationship on this show, time will tell, but for now JoJo and Jordan both appear very happy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:My ex-husband cheated on me and has been happily married and seemingly faithful to his next wife (our friend - the other woman) for 16 years. I agree serial cheating is about the person, but we only have proof of him cheating in a relationship with one person, Brittany. Seems to me that he possibly learned from that experience and kept his dating casual after that so maybe he wouldn't be a cheat. I have no problem with any man or woman dating multiple people at the same time. I think that is what Jordan did. Now did the women want more? Maybe, but if he doesn't say you are the only one then he is not a cheater. Also and this is JMO, I believe Brittany, she put her name too it. I believe Grant's multiple women who were willing to put their names to it. The anonymous won't say who they are women writing into RS, those I don't believe. Sorry, but until they are willing to put themselves public then I question why they need to hide behind anonymity. I could write a letter claiming to have dated Jordan and been cheated on and RS would probably use me as an example and it would not be true. 

Jordan was and is good with the ladies, but being a player doesn't make you a cheater. JMO.

I agree with the bolded. If you're going to go public and accuse someone of cheating then you also need to put your name public or your accusations are not valid, in my opinion. Both men and women date multiple people until they find one that they want to be in a monogamous relationship. Until then, it is not considered cheating, in my mind.

I believe Jordan cheated on Brittany too and hopefully he has seen the error of his ways and learned his lesson. I've known people that cheated and they were not happy about doing it. Some change and some do not. I never understood why they just don't end the relationship they are in if they want to get with someone else.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:53 am

Alanna wrote:I'm not excusing BBJ for being a cheater but I don't think once a cheater is a forever mark either. They were young, it seemed to have been long distance and on/off at some point, plus he was failing at playing so I'm sure he was struggling personally. I dunno. Maybe things are different for him now and Jo came into the right time in his life. Not that she changed him but that he genuinely is ready for something else now and she just conveniently flounced in as her adorable self on her unicorn.

I agree  I'm not making excuses for him, but I'm not ready to gather the tar, feathers and pitchforks and brand him with a scarlet C either. laugh out loud

People are capable of growing, maturing and changing.  And often times, it only takes finding the one to do it.  Not sure if Jo^3 is meant for a reason, season, or lifetime, at this point, only time will tell.  But if it's not meant to be, I hope they both learn and grown from the relationship.  And until it all goes up in flames, I hope they make the most of their time together, enjoy the benefits and opportunities that are given to them and continue to give their fans lots of goodies to laugh at and love on.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure