SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:39 pm

^ How so? The article is dated 3/11/16, which is the weekend he supposedly officially agreed to do the show. Since they did the interview/ article on or right before the 11th, which was on the weekend, the production crew that visited him "last week" could have been just a couple of days prior. Do you know if he signed his contract already when they visited him? For all we know, production showed up to film him in case he did agree to it and tried to convince him to do it. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Dessler wrote:NOONE but Jojo gets to decide if this season is a fairytale or not ...IMO. It is her "love story" not ours
I don't particularly want her to have a fairytale. I got that with Meredith and her prince frogged out on her. Fairytale end at just getting together. I hope for JoJo she has a real life love that is stronger for the lack of perfection of the two people in it. But then again my favorite Disney movie is 101 Dalmations. I was never the girl who desired Prince Charming and his castle. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Dessler wrote:NOONE but Jojo gets to decide if this season is a fairytale or not ...IMO. It is her "love story" not ours
I don't particularly want her to have a fairytale. I got that with Meredith and her prince frogged out on her. Fairytale end at just getting together. I hope for JoJo she has a real life love that is stronger for the lack of perfection of the two people in it. But then again my favorite Disney movie is 101 Dalmations. I was never the girl who desired Prince Charming and his castle. JMO.

ITA! that was a response to what someone said earlier
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:49 pm

My favorite Disney movies are Mulan and Beauty and The Beast, so I get it laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Hmmm now that I think about it, Jo and Jordan look just like Belle and The Beast. Even similar type of storylines, yes? Interesting. The same was said about Ben and Lauren being Prince Charming and Cinderella. Too funny! And too cute!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Jordan said he didn't give them consent to release his bio (As if any of these contestants have a say) His bio was released March 5th. Filming must have been around that time.

Caila was the talk of being the next 'ette. If he was there for JoJo then he must have known at that time, to justify JoJo or no one. Caila was being filmed around the 6th. Jojo announced on the 14th.

Why would he agree to be filmed around the 5th as per article upthread, if he said no to the offer.
Here's his rundown of events. So does this mean, he didn't want to do it but he let them film him anyway, "beginning of March" and they sweetened the pot by switching 'ettes? Contract signed on the 12th. JoJo announced on the 14th.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Captur12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:09 pm

^ Where does it say he didn't give them permission to release his bio...? I see, he didn't give verbal yes before leaking his name...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jordan said he didn't give them consent to release his bio (As if any of these contestants have a say) His bio was released March 5th. Filming must have been around that time.

Caila was the talk of being the next 'ette. If he was there for JoJo then he must have known at that time, to justify JoJo or no one. Caila was being filmed around the 6th. Jojo announced on the 14th.

Why would he agree to be filmed around the 5th as per article upthread, if he said no to the offer.
Here's his rundown of events. So does this mean, he didn't want to do it but he let them film him anyway, "beginning of March" and they sweetened the pot by switching 'ettes? Contract signed on the 12th. JoJo announced on the 14th.

Very plausible, they sweetened the pot by letting him know the ette would be Jojo, he signed on the 12th, and then TPTB confirmed on the 14th the switch in ettes. Sounds like a good business decision on Mike Fliess's part. He got what he wanted Jordan joining he show, fans got what they wanted in a switch from Calia to Jojo. yes JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jordan said he didn't give them consent to release his bio (As if any of these contestants have a say) His bio was released March 5th. Filming must have been around that time.

Not his bio... leaked his name as a contestant. Bios were released in May.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ How so? The article is dated 3/11/16, which is the weekend he supposedly officially agreed to do the show. Since they did the interview/ article on or right before the 11th, which was on the weekend, the production crew that visited him "last week" could have been just a couple of days prior. Do you know if he signed his contract already when they visited him? For all we know, production showed up to film him in case he did agree to it and tried to convince him to do it. IMO.
That's exactly what I thought as well. As for Caila's hometown filming before announcing JoJo, CMIIW but didn't another contender for Bach who wasn't the Bach in the end also hav his hometown filmed? and to GA's point. I also assumed Jordan's decision to not do the show if the Ette was Caila as well as the fans' preference that it not be her, helped TPTB determine who the next Ette would be. 
stuckinsc wrote:
The bolded is what I already see with Jordan and JoJo's interactions and why I see real love developing. It might also be part of the problem with some people believing he really doesn't love Jo. #wrongreasons. Despite their immediate attraction/connection, he was hesitant at first as he would be at a real life pace. To me, when he starts to fall for her in the amped up BachBubble, is equivalent to real life pace for many. And if I am JoJo, I would more leery of the guys who are all in without hardly even knowing her.

As for JoJo, it is also normal, especially at the beginning, for her to wonder if Jordan really does like her as much as she likes him. Especially bc of their great connection on night 1. Many of us question whether someone likes us as much as we do them when we first like someone a lot. So I think their pace was as on track to real life as can be expected in The Bubble. JMOAA

The lack of perfection, for him especially, is playing out right now. We'll see if they'll be able to hold up under this pressure. I think they will. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:09 pm

2pop
I was dreading the rest of the season, after Wells was sent packing and knowing that Jordan is the spoiled F1. But this is actually fun. So thank you for that! Hugesmile

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Mommyof1 wrote: Yes, he is laying low, but he could at least "like" congratulatory tweets.  I just find it interesting that he hasn't said a single word or even acknowledged it.  

Has the position been officially confirmed by SEC?  Or are we still relying on the Tweets that recently came out.  If it hasn't "officially" been confirmed, I would think he would hold off on acknowledging the congratulations until it is announced.  JMO

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 53 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure