SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 am

This is a post from Previously TV, which is totally public for anyone to read. Sounds like the girl (ChicksDigScars) lives locally to the Rodgers (how do you say the as a plural, LOL!)

The estrangement has only been about a year long. They used to be close. Local legend goes that the Rodgers family doesn't like Aaron's controlling actress GF and last Thanksgiving game was the last time they were all seen at Lambeau. Since then, cryptic tweets from the older brother about "family loyalty," and passive aggressive digs toward Aaron. I guess it was okay when the famous brother was using his connections and cash to build mom and dad a house, or support his brothers, or use his friendship with Jay Cutler to get Hair Boy into Vandy, but when they don't like "the way he chooses to do life..." Buh bye. We hitched to your fame train long enough to get on crappy reality shows. We're good now. Aaron has been quiet about it. He won't say a word. He's very private.

That whole embarrassing Pitch Perfect 2 fiasco was basically Jordan pretending to be Aaron. They were billed as the "Green Bay Packers" in the movie (as a fan, that hurts me to type), yet the only one of them who wasn't actually a member of the team in real life, was Jordan. He was pretending to be. "Hey...do you think we can fool tweens enough by putting Aaron Rodgers' younger brother in back, and people will think it's actually him? They look a little alike..." Except Aaron's better looking, and doesn't wear embarrassingly skinny pants, or have that hair flip falling down into his face. He also doesn't use family drama to entertain the masses. But, I digress...

Weird part: Jordan's ex is now friends and fitness trains with Aaron's girlfriend on social media. Jordan, the oldest brother, and oldest brother's GF, are all social media pals with Aaron's ex-fiancée (sister of former Bachelor contestant Shawntel). It's all a little high schoolish.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/45065-s12e07-week-6/#comment-2397723

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:58 am

^ Sounds like the parents don't like Olivia either. What does that have to do with the brothers being "salty", if Aaron's own parents don't like his GF (supposedly)?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:00 am

This all sounds so true to form. They all loved and spent time with Aaron when he could do things for them. It's too bad the other Rodgers family members can't see O is helping Aaron and seems to have made him more comfortable with who he is, at least publicly. Oh well. I'm sure they are loving the attention Jordan has gotten them lately while the "black sheep" of the family just sits by and says nothing.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:05 am

I agree with you, UMN.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:07 am

nutty1 wrote:This is a post from Previously TV, which is totally public for anyone to read. Sounds like the girl (ChicksDigScars) lives locally to the Rodgers (how do you say the as a plural, LOL!)

The estrangement has only been about a year long. They used to be close. Local legend goes that the Rodgers family doesn't like Aaron's controlling actress GF and last Thanksgiving game was the last time they were all seen at Lambeau. Since then, cryptic tweets from the older brother about "family loyalty," and passive aggressive digs toward Aaron. I guess it was okay when the famous brother was using his connections and cash to build mom and dad a house, or support his brothers, or use his friendship with Jay Cutler to get Hair Boy into Vandy, but when they don't like "the way he chooses to do life..." Buh bye. We hitched to your fame train long enough to get on crappy reality shows. We're good now. Aaron has been quiet about it. He won't say a word. He's very private.

That whole embarrassing Pitch Perfect 2 fiasco was basically Jordan pretending to be Aaron. They were billed as the "Green Bay Packers" in the movie (as a fan, that hurts me to type), yet the only one of them who wasn't actually a member of the team in real life, was Jordan. He was pretending to be. "Hey...do you think we can fool tweens enough by putting Aaron Rodgers' younger brother in back, and people will think it's actually him? They look a little alike..." Except Aaron's better looking, and doesn't wear embarrassingly skinny pants, or have that hair flip falling down into his face. He also doesn't use family drama to entertain the masses. But, I digress...

Weird part: Jordan's ex is now friends and fitness trains with Aaron's girlfriend on social media. Jordan, the oldest brother, and oldest brother's GF, are all social media pals with Aaron's ex-fiancée (sister of former Bachelor contestant Shawntel). It's all a little high schoolish.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/45065-s12e07-week-6/#comment-2397723  

So many assumptions in this post IMO, NOONE knows what Aaron did or did not do for his family. The bolded part is completely wrong...Jordan was on pitch perfect to help his bestfriend David Bhaktiri who plays for the GreenBay Packers with his vocals and they decided to include him in the movie.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 am

I'm fascinated by this. I can see the brothers maybe using their famous brother for their own gain, but mom and dad??? That's harsh. Wow. I wonder what's the real story, not the he-said, they-said, it-seems-like story.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:09 am

^Actually, they asked Aaron if he wanted to be in the movie first. When he declined, Clay Matthews became the star Packers player featured. Jordan was asked after Aaron said no. David may have gotten him the gig, but he wasn't the first choice.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:13 am

^^^My point is not about them asking Aaron, it is about how Jordan got the gig , his best friend needed help with his vocals and David probably suggested Jordan help him out. I don't think the pitch perfect "producers " specifically asked Jordan IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:15 am

It still doesn't take away from the fact he was pretending to be a Packer and the producers were probably hoping some would confuse him for his brother, hence why they hid him back in the shadows the whole time. Lol

ETA: I vividly remember all the press they did for the movie. The interviews always wanted to talk to Clay, David, TJ, and Josh. Jordan might as well have been an extra because he just sat or stood there because no one really wanted to ask him anything. Lol

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 am

Alanna wrote:I'm fascinated by this. I can see the brothers maybe using their famous brother for their own gain, but mom and dad??? That's harsh. Wow. I wonder what's the real story, not the he-said, they-said, it-seems-like story.

Exactly, Noone knows the real story apart from them. We are all looking in from the outside speculating with lots of hearsay. I am sure Aaron and Olivia's side of the story will be different from that of the rest of the family.
IA for the Mom and Dad, the two people who IMO love him more than anything to suddenly not get along with him??? there must be something really wrong
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 am

Alanna wrote:I'm fascinated by this. I can see the brothers maybe using their famous brother for their own gain, but mom and dad??? That's harsh. Wow. I wonder what's the real story, not the he-said, they-said, it-seems-like story.
That's what I'm saying. His own parents. That's insane. What was he doing for his parents? Or do his parents just not like the controlling behavior from the GF?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:22 am

I know if I had enough money to make other family lives better I would and have depending on the situation. I'm sure others feel the same way, too, within reason or perhaps not. 
The thing is feelings get involved and personalities. How much is enough? How much is not enough? Where does it end? When is it warranted? When is it so done? 
All subjective depending on POV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 82 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure