SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:12 am

Yes @soccermom333, sales men are very good when pitching a product. That is what I see in BBJ. I will rather have "Like...Like..." with a sense of dignity, than a great sales man. Oh, what Jay Z offers Beyoncé shouldn't be the yardstick of what women should aspire to.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:18 am

I have to agree, he is real smooth, he has swag too, I see why Jojo is gogo- gaga over him.Jojo is in her 20's, right? When she's ready to settle down, she won't buy what smooth dudes like BBJ are selling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:20 am

lexforlife wrote:I have to agree, he is real smooth, he has swag too, I see why Jojo is gogo- gaga over him.Jojo is in her 20's, right? When she's ready to settle down, she won't buy what smooth dudes like BBJ are selling.

Jordan is who Jordan is and will remain Jordan until he decides to change. I wouldnt even blame him if the relationship doesnt last because Jojo was warned about him and she still decided to pick him from the crop she was given. Why choose that one who has questionable traits? She has to check herself and why she says she wants one thing and completely goes for the opposite. How many times did we hear Ben and Lauren from her mouth and I think production purposely left all the Ben comparisons in the edit just to show she didnot practice what she preached IMO.

I have read upstream how some are saying there is nothng worng in him going on the show to benefit. I imo think it is shady to go on because you want exposure for a particular job. The Dad thought it was Caila so Jordan was going to "fall in love" with whoever was the lead just because his intention was for the job. TO quote Desiree in this article "capitalizing on the show shouldn’t be your motive for doing it in the first place"

IMO of course

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:28 am

I don't think it's fair to say that the dad thought it was Caila and so they (he and BBJ) didn't care who it was, he was going to "fall in love" no matter what. We have two sources, Steve and Us, saying the opposite. That BBJ was only there for Jo, and would have left if she wasn't the lead. And this is Steve, I doubt he would say one nice thing about BBJ until it was actually true, in his mind, anyway.

I still think BBJ showed up like everyone else, some interest in the lead but mostly hoping for the other opportunities, and accidentally stayed because he started wanting Jo. Nothing different than any other f1 imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:31 am

^ Des goes on to say this in the same article:

“You never know what can happen. What if you end up the villain and no one likes you? That won't bode well for a likable image,” she says. “I think the best things in life happen when you least expect it — including opportunities such as this — so it’s better to keep pursuing your interests to become a face and name in that niche market rather than spreading yourself thin in every market.”
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/caila-quinn-jeff-schroeder-explain-life-after-reality-tv-w211839

She's correct IMO. If you have something you're good at, or think you can be good at, you should go for that and not go at every possible opportunity. It's best to make a name for yourself in a niche market. Without this show, Des most likely wouldn't have this book she wrote nor would she have her career as a wedding dress designer, so I'm sure she understands and appreciates what this show did for her career and I'm sure she feels blessed that it lead her to Chris. That can happen. You can get a career or opportunities from this show, but that doesn't mean a real relationship can't be formed either. Some people get lucky and get both. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:57 am

BBJ stayed for the sake of just winning. He was in the competitive zone, and didn't want to loose. I've even warmed up to Robby despite girlfriend issue and Insta fiasco. But with BBJ, there is something that I still can't figure out about this guy. I've been watching the bachelorette and bachelor since the beginning and seen all the bad boys in degrees. Yet, BBJ is too smooth for me. My head is spinning.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:29 am

Alanna wrote:I don't think it's fair to say that the dad thought it was Caila and so they (he and BBJ) didn't care who it was, he was going to "fall in love" no matter what. We have two sources, Steve and Us, saying the opposite. That BBJ was only there for Jo, and would have left if she wasn't the lead. And this is Steve, I doubt he would say one nice thing about BBJ until it was actually true, in his mind, anyway.

I still think BBJ showed up like everyone else, some interest in the lead but mostly hoping for the other opportunities, and accidentally stayed because he started wanting Jo. Nothing different than any other f1 imo.

The interviewer clearly said Caila's name so I assume at that point it was thought that Caila would be the Ette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:14 am

chase4me wrote:BBJ stayed for the sake of just winning. He was in the competitive zone, and didn't want to loose. I've even warmed up to Robby despite girlfriend issue and Insta fiasco. But with BBJ, there is something that I still can't figure out about this guy. I've been watching the bachelorette and bachelor since the beginning and seen all the bad boys in degrees. Yet, BBJ is too smooth for me.  My head is spinning.

CMIIW, but I thought I had read somewhere that Jordan could have left early, but he fell for JoJo in the process, which I actually believe.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:26 am

see2love wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think it's fair to say that the dad thought it was Caila and so they (he and BBJ) didn't care who it was, he was going to "fall in love" no matter what. We have two sources, Steve and Us, saying the opposite. That BBJ was only there for Jo, and would have left if she wasn't the lead. And this is Steve, I doubt he would say one nice thing about BBJ until it was actually true, in his mind, anyway.

The interviewer clearly said Caila's name so I assume at that point it was thought that Caila would be the Ette

When he was announced on March 5th as being on the show, all the articles referred to Caila as being the next 'ette. I was told, March 6th 7th? they were filming Caila and her family and friends as the next 'ette, saying goodbye to everyone, followed up also on SM pics. So either he must have known it wasn't going to be Caila well before or didn't care. JoJo was not announced until March 14th.

Another reason why I never thought finding love was his reason for going on this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:27 am

To me the way the edit has been portrayed of Jordan, and all his moments with JoJo regarding the "ex", if he left early on his own or for any other reason he wouldn't be painted in such a good light. So winning and finishing till the end as the f1 was the better choice for him IMO.(That's not to diminish that he could've possibly fallen in love with JoJo too) But I'm pretty positive he was confident that JoJo only had googoo eyes for him and the show made sure to play tricks on him every now and then. He could've maybe gotten the Bach role but that's always a 50/50 chance especially when he's one of the bad boy this season. He's also a "player" so I don't think Jordan wanted the commitment of the show all over again. He just wanted an easy ride career wise. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 am

The US article clearly said that Jordan was NOT siked the bachelorette was thought to be Caila. And had no interest in dating her. It also said that Jordan DID go on for his career. When he found out JoJo was the bachelorette, he WAS excited. And then things changed and yada yada yada. So this article pretty much says a mixture of what everyone has been saying. And if US is to be believed, as I think people have led to deem as accurate in a lot of ways, there's no iffy questions.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:

When he was announced on March 5th as being on the show, all the articles referred to Caila as being the next 'ette. I was told, March 6th 7th? they were filming Caila and her family and friends as the next 'ette, saying goodbye to everyone, followed up also on SM pics. So either he must have known it wasn't going to be Caila well before or didn't care. JoJo was not announced until March 14th.

Another reason why I never thought finding love was his reason for going on this show.

According to Jordan in his "Raya Rant", he did not sign a contract until March 12th and he said they leaked his name without his consent...which is something i can see tptb doing having watched UNREAL.

https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/745802229072879616

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure