SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:01 am

Btw, going by one of Chris' IG posts, specifically the one where he and Jo are standing next to each other and he's wearing casual clothes, he thanks her for discussing his feelings or whatever. Seems like she was his therapist. laugh out loud What's up with Jo being everybody's go-2 confidentiality buddy..?!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:04 am

^^^^^ Yes, there is just no way that Jordan hasn't realized during filming and after, that Jo is a once in a lifetime girl that has everything going for her and if he's a bad bad boy, laugh out loud I'm sure he knows how rare she is. Imo
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:23 am

Wonder why ChadR cheated on Jojo? She must have treated him well. We can call him a jerk but there's something she loved about him to be in a two year relationship that didn't work and ended with cheating. Albeit the possible hooking up after she left at F2. Is Jordan better than ChadR? I think they are cut from the same cloth and don't have lasting power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:29 am

I mean, no woman is exempt from a man cheating on her. My gawshhhh, Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé! There's zero hope for the rest of us laugh out loud It doesn't mean anything or say anything about Jo or Beyoncé or any other woman and how she is imo.

And it also doesn't mean BBJ is another ex Chad. Time will tell, but right now, things seem to be good for them and hopefully she's the girl to inspire the alleged baddy to change his stripes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:37 am

No matter who the woman is, she is not going to be the reason a man cheats or doesn't cheat. It's something within the man that decides that. I've seen men that had beautiful women that cheated and then I've known men that had an over weight, kind of homely woman that has been faithful to her for many years. So yea, it has nothing to do with the woman.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:40 am

Yeah, I don't blame the cheated on for the selfish actions of a cheater. You either take commitment seriously or not and if something is missing, put on your big boy or girl panties and break up rather than cheat. Cheating doesn't have to mean something was missing, sometimes it can be a desire to have the ego stroked. Not fair to assume the one cheated on didn't give enough or have enough. JMO.

And women cheat just as much as men, so this goes both ways to me. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:43 am

bluwavz wrote:I just find him old-fashioned is all. Jobs went out of style years ago.
I know right, like he can whiten his teeth 5 days a week. Cook hellofresh 10days a week and drink that awful tea 3times a day , all on ig and be balling and he choses a job, what?
I get that this show puts u on the map and all that stuff about any publicity is good publicity but I personally don't think this show is doing any favors for him, most times, it does more harm than good as is the case with Jordon, all jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:45 am

It can have something to do with whom the woman chooses tho. On this short dating on steroids show, so many red flags have risen with Jordy. His facial reactions when questioned about his ex will probably be used in courses called Lying101. ITA when some say he's an douche. Forget JZ...there's a new a new J-azz in town I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:48 am

Alanna wrote:I mean, no woman is exempt from a man cheating on her. My gawshhhh, Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé! There's zero hope for the rest of us laugh out loud It doesn't mean anything or say anything about Jo or Beyoncé or any other woman and how she is imo.

And it also doesn't mean BBJ is another ex Chad. Time will tell, but right now, things seem to be good for them and hopefully she's the girl to inspire the alleged baddy to change his stripes.

That's exactly the mindset I'm going with this season. You can already see hints here and there that he is falling for Jojo and usually things pick up after the HTD. Gosh, I can't wait. I love their conversations. They are both so well spoken and it's such a nice change from the usual string of ".. Like .. Like" we've been accustomed to on this show. I haven't been this excited about a couple since Jash :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:52 am

ForeverLove wrote:It can have something to do with whom the woman chooses tho. On this short dating on steroids show, so many red flags have risen with Jordy. His facial reactions when questioned about his ex will probably be used in courses called Lying101. ITA when some say he's an douche. Forget JZ...there's a new a new J-azz in town I think.
Yeah, but JoJo is young. I have no problem with her following her libido, butterflies or heart, whichever it is. It maybe that Jordan is the frog that helps her be ready for her prince. We all have to make our own mistakes to be ready for the right one. I know personally had I met my hubby at 25, he would have been a nice and caring guy that was simply too nice for me at the time. I was still trying to fix my men at that point. So if JoJo needs to   experience her bad boys, I say go for it and hopefully enjoy it. As long as she doesn't write trashy tell alls or claimed to have been tricked then I won't judge her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:It can have something to do with whom the woman chooses tho. On this short dating on steroids show, so many red flags have risen with Jordy. His facial reactions when questioned about his ex will probably be used in courses called Lying101. ITA when some say he's an douche. Forget JZ...there's a new a new J-azz in town I think.
Yeah, but JoJo is young. I have no problem with her following her libido, butterflies or heart, whichever it is. It maybe that Jordan is the frog that helps her be ready for her prince. We all have to make our own mistakes to be ready for the right one. I know personally had I met my hubby at 25, he would have been a nice and caring guy that was simply too nice for me at the time. I was still trying to fix my men at that point. So if JoJo needs to   experience her bad boys, I say go for it and hopefully enjoy it. As long as she doesn't write trashy tell alls or claimed to have been tricked then I won't judge her. JMO.

Oh, ok. So Jordan could be her stepping frog. It would be nice to see a girl step on him for a change. With all his hookups, not one has stepped forward to say cut him some slack, he's great. scratch Maybe because he isn't ? But, a stepping frog I can deal with wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:11 am

Lily wrote:
Alanna wrote:I mean, no woman is exempt from a man cheating on her. My gawshhhh, Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé! There's zero hope for the rest of us laugh out loud It doesn't mean anything or say anything about Jo or Beyoncé or any other woman and how she is imo.

That's exactly the mindset I'm going with this season. You can already see hints here and there that he is falling for Jojo and usually things pick up after the HTD. Gosh, I can't wait. I love their conversations. They are both so well spoken and it's such a nice change from the usual  string of ".. Like .. Like" we've been accustomed to on this show. I haven't been this excited about a couple since Jash :cutesmile!:

Nice comments. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure