SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:06 pm

^^ That's how I see it ^^ Carsjacknick.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't think Jordan is doing anything "bad" per say on the show though. It's not like Vienna or Courtney at all, taunting the others on the show and just being a "winning" winner. It's just the questions that are being thrown into the wrench...not anything he's doing. And of course the guys talking about him negatively, which is always prompted as we've seen time and time again.

IMO.
I can't recall Vienna so much other than whining. Whining always gets on my last nerve. No fan of that me. I probably would have been evil to her if I had been part of production. However, in defense she had to put up with Jake. So I give her a minute of sympathy and move on.
IMO Courtney never did anything bad. She is who she is. Just like Chad or anyone else. It's not for me to say bad or good. People will like who they like or dislike who they dislike for the same reasoning--it's is who we are. I loved Courney saying: "How did that taste coming out of your mouth". cantstopl
Jordan rubs me the wrong way in a lot of ways. I suspect that he does for others, too from what I'm seeing.
That's why I put bad in quotations laugh out loud But yeah, I don't think Jordan has done anything "wrong" necessarily. Despite his demeanor or whatever, I don't think he's being an azz on the show, in terms of being terrible to the guys or talking sh*t or anything like that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Yeah it does seem similar to Shawn in that it wasn't squeaky clean but nothing as major show stoppers imo. I'm a believer that they have to show stuff like that when the lead is so completely into 1 dude, there's some sort of intrigue they need to keep up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:11 pm

He kind of makes me Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 1838857674 with his disgusting holier than thou, I didn't do that but yeah maybe I did, but since it doesn't make me look good, I'll deny it and swirl my wine and make my twisted mouth movements and run my hands through my stiff as rigor mortis hair. 
He reminds me of Effie's ridden a bit harder and put away a lot wetter older brother. 
So yeah, I consider him an azz. And he whines. Did I mention I hate whining?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is his edit that bad? I think we're in a sounding chamber here so I'm not sure what's really the climate of how the overall audience sees BBJ.

I'd put his edit in a similar category as Shawn and Nikki. Not a villain edit. Just roughed up a bit.

All JMO.

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty accurate. Shawn was definitely not a villain. But his edit was not squeaky clean by a long shot. I'd say he and Jordan are pretty even in the edit department.

And, they both look like Alf. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:15 pm

With Nikki, I always thought she was kind of misunderstood. I have a really good friend who reminds me so much like Nikki, it's uncanny. They look alike big time and even have the  same profession - my friend is a pediatric oncology nurse. On the surface, she's kind of cold, kind of hard to crack.  I actually think that is a trait she NEEDS for her profession, a way to keep her cool with some seriously sad situations. A lot of people think she's bitchy before they actually know her. But she's the most loyal, hardworking, cool chick once you get to know her. I always kind of saw Nikki the same.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:15 pm

^ Eh, like I said, in terms of being mean to the guys and talking sh*t. His wine swirling and pissy face wasn't good by any means and made him look childish, but I'd take that over a verbal fight any day. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Nikki was apart of Andi and Kelly's clique (so was Sharleen, but I NEVER got that vibe from her), and took part in the meanie comments and high and mighty attitude. I just didn't like that. Luckily, she seems to have gotten away from the crazies Andi and Kelly.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:22 pm

I get the vibe that Jordan is probably liking TPTB about as much as Shawn did after the season wrapped. It definitely does not seem like a friendly relationship with MF. I am going to be curious how the ATFR is handled. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 1f62c   JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He kind of makes me Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 1838857674 with his disgusting holier than thou, I didn't do that but yeah maybe I did, but since it doesn't make me look good, I'll deny it and swirl my wine and make my twisted mouth movements and run my hands through my stiff as rigor mortis hair. 
He reminds me of Effie's ridden a bit harder and put away a lot wetter older brother. 
So yeah, I consider him an azz. And he whines. Did I mention I hate whining?

I don't like him too. He does whine. But then to me, so does Jojo. I could like her with Chase, Robbie or Luke. There's a likeable dynamic with those other three . Jordan, not at all. With all his nuances, we get to see what he does when pissed ,gives insight to how he could eventually be with Jojo. Turn the tables on her to where she begs him for forgiveness when he's in the wrong. To me, she's not wanting to fail publicly three times in a relationship. I think Jordan is strike three though.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Seabear wrote:I get the vibe that Jordan is probably liking TPTB about as much as Shawn did after the season wrapped. It definitely does not seem like a friendly relationship with MF. I am going to curious how the ATFR is handled. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 45 1f62c   JMO
Jordan said in that Garbage interview that he knows it's a TV show and somebody always has to be "that" person, so I think he gets it...even if he doesn't like it. TPTB don't seem to have a problem with JoJo or vice versa, they actually seem to like each other, so I don't get the vibe that they're pissed with one another.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:31 pm

I know I'm probably in the minority, but he just doesn't bother me all that much.  There have certainly been others from this show that bugged, bothered and creeped me out more. laugh out loud

I mean doubt he'd be my final choice, if I was in her position, but given the rest of the whinny, sniveling idiots she had to choose from, he'd definitely be in the top 4-6. laugh out loud And who knows, in his presence his BB ways and all those smooth, suave, charming actions, grins and hair flipping ways, might temporarily make me loose all sense of logic and reason and put me under his spell too.  For a short, short period.  laugh out loud

Jo's clearly eating it up, which is all that matters.  She's the one that will have to live and deal with him and his BB ways to see if she wants to keep him around long term or not.  Hugesmile   JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure