SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:02 pm

I think if ChadR turned up, something would have teased by now.
They would be teasing the crap out of it all season long. IMO

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by JBF Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 am

Just a few quickie observations of last night's show.

That Jordan sure is spoiled. A yacht trip, swimming with the seals, candlelit din-din, two football group dates and a sportscaster group date, discussing The Art Of The Fluff with enthusiastic ladies in a live audience, glamorous plane trip, winery tasting and stomping, etc. By comparison, all Luke did in this episode was ride a horse and leave his date early so he could make Chase and James more nervous about "the rose ceremony being tonight".

Apparently they will be punishing him soon. As she says in the promos, he has a big "wound" involving his brother. Earlier this season Big Bad Chad ridiculed him constantly for not "measuring up" to The Brother. In at least eight out of ten interviews with HER that I have seen (although I am guessing here without doing an actual count), Jordan is discussed as "The Brother of Aaron Rogers". At least three interviews showed pictures of Aaron just to compare with him. As Chad says "The best thing about Jordan is that he's Aaron's brother. The worst thing is that he isn't his brother." It is as if Mike Fleiss is humiliating him on purpose to either:
1.) Get back at some no-no Jordan did... and we all know if you do The Fleissmeister wrong, he will pull out the steamroller on you.
2.) This is silly "therapy". JoJo is "scared" about his "wound". Like EVERYTHING about him, she is "scared". (Heck, she is also "scared to let him go" as Ring Boy in the mid-season finale promo.) I guess, according to Doctor Fleissmeister, the way to heal a wound is to enforce the pain.

Another thing I find MOST amusing about Jordan's dates is that any fan of him with JoJo is forced to turn the volume off to enjoy their dates. Luke and Chase apparently "like" Jordan more than the others so they were "soft" on him. Only mild criticism, but plenty of commentary nonetheless during his date. When Jordan had his yacht trip, everybody BUT those two were attacking him with as much venom as they did Big Bad Chad. What did Jordan do to rub them the wrong way? Oh... these guys will NOT be quiet on the Men Tell Nothing show.

The way BOTH Jordan and Robby are being edited reminds me of Emily/Arie, Des/Brooks, Ashley/Ben F., Andi/Nick, among others. A few kissing scenes are shot from a distant (like Jordan having her against the wall to echo Emily/Sean and Des/Drew), but not in the same way scenes of Chase and Luke are shown. After the horse back ride, there was a shot of JoJo giggling with Luke in a high pitch babytalk voice, but the editors were only teasing you with a little peek-a-boo here. Otherwise those two look like they are attending a funeral in every shot together. Even Buster Keaton didn't boast such stone faces. With Robby and Jordan, we get fireworks (well, with Robby) and lots of slushy music (well... again, mostly Robby, while Jordan gets the "music" of guys chewing him out).

Poor Chase spent most of the show figuring out how many days he has left.

I have to agree with you @HEA. Why show Luke with his "heart" presentation in the promos and that word "husband" AGAIN when he is the next that the "spoiled" portion of  Bachelor Nation expects to get dumped? I guess she needs some reason to be blubbering about "being heartbroken" after dumping him... or something. Also this MUST be a train wreck. The only way to keep audiences riveted is have The Needy Bachelorette drag along The Guy With The Girlfriend and The Guy With The "Scary" Wound as long as possible.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 am

I have a theory:

Last week when James was supposed to leave. She apologized for the long time she spent outside with CH. IMO, they negotiated the following episode.

I do believe that initially it was only 2 1:1, alex (already planned to reject him) and jordan. The 3 1:1 with Luke was not planned. It is why it was short, with no evening portion AND the same day of the RC. It was also easy last minute found: they could find everywhere some places to ride horse since argentina has tons of haciendas and skeet should not be difficult to find. The date is also pretty much what we will see at hometown. So for me it is a last minute addition. why?

James was not supposed to be there but Luke at his place. Jojo was not comfortable to choose between robby and luke (probably pre-determined robby). She gave a rose after the GD, the same date that jordan said TWICE that receiving a rose at this GD was HUGE and BIG. So, I think, the 3rd single date was squeezed. They obviously could not give a 2nd date to james. They also wanted IMO 2 good guys and a bad guy... if chase, luke and james... it would not have put some tension with the 2 left (chase and james) at least way less IMO.

For me jordan is all smoke. He gets all from day#1, screen time, expensive dates BUT both single dates were constantly interrupted by the guys left. I am even surprised we did not get some comments when he told her he loved her.

Robby.... something is not right about his edits. A couple of times now, he made references of serious talk with jojo, yet we saw nothing. YOU'd made me confident. I know I am THE front-runner... and again WHY O WHY not showing us the BED TIME with jojo which in my book is a HUGE statement from jojo.

Next episode, Luke offer what every woman dreams or ever dreamed to have: this ultra romantic path with the heart and ILY declartion. Then he is dumped at F4. He won't be dumped. If he leaves it is because of something major but I do not see it.

However, I do see the build up with Robby and his ex-GF. The hometown drama was not resolved at RC. So I do see another drama with robby there.... and a comeback at F3. chase who was F4 all along, is let go before RC and we still have our 3 guys standing at RC. Luke may be rejected then... or not.

@JBF the overcome to be F1 is way way too extreme IMO. I agree that prods made certain that we do not like jordan IMO.

What we need to rememeber are the words she is using on interviews: she wants to feel SAVE, PROTECTED and someone she can TRUST. Question: who gives this to her?

I do see a DES/CHRIS/BROOKS but instead of 1 brooks, I see 2 Brooks.

EVERYTHING here is my speculations and opinion only. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:09 am

PS: beautiful banner! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:22 am

@HEA, my impression of Luke's date being short is because she already made up her mind about him. He is a M-A-N. Maybe the others are too and, no, I will not nitpick these twenty-somethings in any way, but she sometime behaves around them like they are Little Boys needing HER reassurance and protection. Like the way she "felt sorry" for her ex and that is why she visited him post-Bachelor, giving him fodder for the tabloids. Again, I have to quote that video again where she talks about "Dark Horse" Robby as if she is his Mother: https://www.youtube.com/embed/TsvqgbDnevs

That date with the three as a "slumber party" was so ridiculous to me. Watching Brazil's Bachelor? I understand that she wanted to be "comfortable" with them, but ppppleeeeease!!

Now ... about all of that crying over James. She complimented him as Father Material and a great Family Man, so I fully agree that he was Luke's biggest competition at this point. When the lead knows who his/her F1 is and you are merely his competition, it is time for you to go. Just as I suspected that Bryden and Zack Kalter, the latter departing the Atlantic City rose ceremony (tears streaming down Des' face), were the real competition to Prince Siegfried in Des' season rather than the other Zak, Drew and Brooks!-Brooks!-Brooks! (whose storyline starts with "heartbreak" talk under the Hollywood sign just like Ali/Frankie). Also Big Bad Bentley, Willie Holman and Ryan Park were more competition to Ashley's JP than The ConstantBen Twins and Ames. Not sure what to think regarding Emily and Andi's seasons. I sometimes wonder if Emily merely went eeny, meeny, miny, moe with her "boys". She was content with her kitty videos at that time.

Again, poor Chase already knows he is a goner who just somehow... survives... for another week... and another. At least he is putting a lot more effort than Ames did in Ashley's season.

Jordan and Robby are OBSESSED with roses and, according to Jordan who narrates like he's on ESPN, every "moment" on the show is "huge". I do love Jordan though. Ha ha! He keeps me sssssooooo amused! That poor boy is... well... struggling under Aaron's Shadow. That is why the Hatchet Committee working for Mike Fleiss bring up Aaron every five minutes in connection with poor Jordan.

Nonetheless I would LOVE to hear Nick do a commentary on their behavior, since he was chewed out by Brian and Prince Farming in Andi's season for Playing The Game a little like Jordan and especially Robby. I also think Luke was let go on his date early simply to fool the other two in thinking they are ssssssooooo much more special. At least Robby was honest about not knowing what her connection with Jordan and Luke is like, but just thinking "I am Numero Uno" regardless. Ha ha!

Oh Robby. I like you too. You are also a barrel full of laughs. As if you have yet to remove the cucumber slices from your eyes.

Oh well.

At least Robby enjoys himself. If the handlers got Robby to yank down his underoos in the hall way, just think of how much brain&^%$ the eeeeevil Neil Lane can do to him later. My guess is that the "magazine" she clutches in the finale preview is some fairy tale scrapbook Nick recycled for him from Andi's season. I still think Jordan either leaves or is eliminated, but boomerangs back to get rejected again. However I won't debate that silly theory here. I will just watch how this plays out and continue sipping the grape juice that Jordan stomped his feet in.

Most importantly, THIS IS ONLY A SILLY SHOW I ENJOY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:59 am

Just wanted to mention that there is precedent for a short third 1:1 date with an RC the same night. The one that comes immediately to mind is Sean's season. He gave 1:1 to Ashley, Tierra and Emily with a 3:1 with Des, Catherine and Lindsay. Tierra left in a 'dramatic' departure straight from the hotel. Emily had a lame, short date on the same day as the RC.

Guessing there are others that I'm not thinking of right now.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Anyone wonder if Jordan pulls a JPG and doesn't propose but wants to date? Has it been spoiled as a typical final rose ceremony with a final 2 rejection and a proposal? We've seen or heard about the ring I think so maybe not.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:18 pm

We continue to have Spoiled members posting in the NON SPOILED threads. If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to post in the NON SPOILED threads, at all.

Please abide by the rules. Please check your private messages on a regular basis, under the banner, next to Profile. Some PM's have not been read, but continue to post in the No Spoiler threads.

NON SPOILED RULES - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun May 29, 2016 12:00 pm
Like1 Like
We find it necessary to implement this new rule.

If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to participate or post in any of the NON SPOILED threads. If you are spoiled and are sleuthing, then it should remain in the spoiled threads. Copying posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled is not allowed. Discussion about sleuthing in the Non Spoiled brought over to the Spoiled is not allowed.

Please do not answer any of their questions if you are spoiled.
RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:21 pm

luvstx wrote:Just wanted to mention that there is precedent for a short third 1:1 date with an RC the same night.  The one that comes immediately to mind is Sean's season.  He gave 1:1 to Ashley, Tierra and Emily with a 3:1 with Des, Catherine and Lindsay.  Tierra left in a 'dramatic' departure straight from the hotel.  Emily had a lame, short date on the same day as the RC.

Guessing there are others that I'm not thinking of right now.
All jmo but I'm sure he proposed. They've both talked about that as their goal to get there. She basically made it a stipulation of continuing during one of their pow wows over nothing when the real reason was Jo wheedling a love confession from him. He knows that's the expectation and made it clear he's on the same page.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Her people.com blog (which I forgot about until @HEA reminded me). I am only adding it here because I had discussed the others a few pages back on this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3572p792-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#992428

I put any verbs in present tense in red. Also underlined the most interesting lines. One line suggests that things are over between her and Jordan.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21017883,00.html

Jordan: "After a tough goodbye with Alex, I couldn't wait to spend the day with Jordan. My last conversation with Jordan had felt strained because it was mostly focused on the Jordan-James Great Poker Debacle of 2016 and I knew it was starting to come off as though I was constantly questioning him. After that week I really wanted to let Jordan know that even though we had these tough conversations, it didn't mean I was going to run from trying to explore our relationship further.
Taking a private jet to a winery in Mendoza and picking our grapes to attempt to make our own wine (a.k.a grape juice) was so fun. It was our very own I Love Lucy moment. It was the perfect day, but I was looking forward to dinner so we could really sit down and talk. Everything Jordan shared with me at dinner really opened my eyes up to the man that he is. Hearing him talk about his experiences, living in the shadow of his brother and the pain of not having Aaron in his life really hit home with me. That was the first time I saw this incredibly vulnerable and honest side to Jordan. He opened up about issues that aren't the easiest to talk about and it meant a lot to know he trusted me enough to share these things. Hearing him tell me he was in love with me for the first time was the perfect ending to what I would say was the best day we had shared together. "
Robby: "But my conversation with Robby stood out above the others; he was just so expressive with his feelings and his emotions. I just felt so confident in Robby's feelings for me, and that's really why I chose to give him the rose to meet his family. Despite being a little worried about the ex-girlfriend situation (more on that next week!), his attempt to ease my concerns proved he was in this for me and I chose to trust in him and believe him."
Luke: "Last but not least, I had my date with Luke. It had been too long since our last one-on-one date, and I had really missed spending some quality time with him. Knowing that Luke is a Texas boy at heart and his love for horses, I saved this date just for him. The best part of this date for me was getting to see Luke in his element. You should just see him around those horses. He is so calm and so loving with them. It's almost magical to watch.
Getting to sit down and talk to Luke about his life and family really started to help me picture what my life with him would be like … and that excited me. It was so meaningful to hear him tell me that despite the chaos around us, our connection felt more real to him than anything else. Luke has a way of easing my fears, and at this point I began to realize that he was a calming force for me.
I knew Luke was someone I felt strongly about. I really just wanted to get to the rose ceremony because after that day there were no more questions for me. I didn't need a dinner to know that I was headed back to Texas to meet Luke's family. "
Chase: "Robby, James and Chase were the three guys on my only group date this week, and I had planned an unbelievable date that had us camping in the majestic Argentinian countryside."

Another thing. Even in past tense, her comments with Luke feature "really started to" and "at this point I began to realize" as if the past was just the beginning of the present and future.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 pm

^^ @JBF - she is indeed using a lot of present tense with Luke.

I will add to that because you mentioned it: the word husband has been associated to Luke at least 4 times. I did not not hear that with any other guys. IMO

Jordan: no matter how hard she tried to have a normal conversation with him, there is ALWAYS something that cut the romance. Fame, cheating, entitled, Aaron. She is ALWAYS scared for something with him IMO

Robby: he is confident. she made him confident, he made her confident. LOT of confidence here! Then we have this: 'his attempt to ease my concerns proved he was in this for me and I chose to trust in him and believe him' ... please note the word 'ATTEMPT' and the last part 'I chose to trust in him and believe him' ... then why is she feeling sick in her stomach to think about her at the next RC??? IMO

Crossed also my mind that the BED was maybe nothing more than drunk robby and drunk jojo who fell asleep on the bed for drunk nap... THEN went out for the night kiss session (reminds me a premise of the Hin Hua Thailand bridge kiss no?). IMO

Luke: 'love for horses'... this conversation was cut because I do not remember them talking about horses. MAGICAL aka UNICORN? meaningful, began to realize calming force for me. No longer sexy or physical but emotional. she even used ' picture what my life with him would be like... and that excited me.'. No shadows. IMO

So again. I am waiting the shoe to drop about Luke and her fairy-tale. What can be wrong after the teaser of him preparing this romantic love declaration? What can be wrong between perfect romantic hometown and the rose ceremony? Too good to be true edit since episode #1? I think the overcome situation that most think F1 must have is that we will see another Des/Chris/Brooks. Jojo/Luke/Robby. That is how I feel now. I think the ringbox jordan in car is a comeback F3.  IMO

I am keeping this on top of my mind from jojo in an interview: people will be chocked.

Since pretty much 99% think that Luke is next bachelor and 99% think that she picks Jordan... where is the chock in this? IMO

EVERYTHING above is my own opinion and speculations. TY.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Ive been reading the spoiled threads for first time this afternoon, and so not surprised Jordan is spoiled F1. Id have been shocked if he wasnt. Shes chasing him so hard, even the doubtful edit cant hide that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal