SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:Ive been reading the spoiled threads for first time this afternoon, and so not surprised Jordan is spoiled F1.   Id have been shocked if he wasnt.   Shes chasing him so hard, even the doubtful edit cant hide that.  

welcome to the dark side hi

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:59 pm

casjacknick wrote:Anyone wonder if Jordan pulls a JPG and doesn't propose but wants to date? Has it been spoiled as a typical final rose ceremony with a final 2 rejection and a proposal? We've seen or heard about the ring I think so maybe not.

He told JoJo that he wants to be in love and engaged at the end. First step accomplished.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:01 pm

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Ive been reading the spoiled threads for first time this afternoon, and so not surprised Jordan is spoiled F1.   Id have been shocked if he wasnt.   Shes chasing him so hard, even the doubtful edit cant hide that.  

Thanks giggling

Luke is my favorite guy though so Im really hoping he's next Bach, i think he'd make an awesome lead!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Welcome @northernviewer !

Fabulous job over on the other side! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:03 pm

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:

Thanks giggling

Luke is my favorite guy though so Im really hoping he's next Bach, i think he'd make an awesome lead!

i could not comment of course but I read you ladies and thought you were ALL doing a FANTASTIC job in the un-spoiled. And yes, no matter who she picks if not Luke, he will make a fantastic next bach. We saw glimpses of his humor and he is definetly yummy inside and out. And for a canadian girl, I DO love his accent!! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Thanks GA and HEA Embarassed i didnt do anything though, just give my opinion from time to time. The other girls over there are amazing though with all they did/do.

Although Im not a Jordan fan per se, I do like him amd liked him even more after last night. If it were not for hometowns, Jordan would never have admitted to not having a relationship with his brother but figured he better give Jojo a heads up. We know he never told the guys and I can only imagine how uncomfortable it got talking to the guys in the house as Im sure the subject about his brother came up a time or two.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Welcome NV !!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:20 pm

luvstx wrote:Just wanted to mention that there is precedent for a short third 1:1 date with an RC the same night.  The one that comes immediately to mind is Sean's season.  He gave 1:1 to Ashley, Tierra and Emily with a 3:1 with Des, Catherine and Lindsay.  Tierra left in a 'dramatic' departure straight from the hotel.  Emily had a lame, short date on the same day as the RC.

Guessing there are others that I'm not thinking of right now.

Emily and Jef had a short afternoon date (lying on the floor of a museum and discussing how she wouldn't live with someone pre-wedding), to be followed later that evening with a RC. The next episode was hometowns.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
luvstx wrote:Just wanted to mention that there is precedent for a short third 1:1 date with an RC the same night.  The one that comes immediately to mind is Sean's season.  He gave 1:1 to Ashley, Tierra and Emily with a 3:1 with Des, Catherine and Lindsay.  Tierra left in a 'dramatic' departure straight from the hotel.  Emily had a lame, short date on the same day as the RC.

Guessing there are others that I'm not thinking of right now.

Emily and Jef had a short afternoon date (lying on the floor of a museum and discussing how she wouldn't live with someone pre-wedding), to be followed later that evening with a RC. The next episode was hometowns.

It's happened fairly often. I remember that Becca had one in Chris' season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Oh dear... so the next episode teaser DO show Luke asking right before the RC to talk to jojo...

:tissuebox

then she said her heart is broken.... sooooo I am thinking a comeback twist. Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

HEA wrote:Oh dear... so the next episode teaser DO show Luke asking right before the RC to talk to jojo...

:tissuebox

then she said her heart is broken.... sooooo I am thinking a comeback twist. Yep.

The heart break won't be over Luke. Mind you, it IS possible he goes bye bye next week. Only she speaks of him in present tense in her people.com blogs.

Jordan's stock did mushroom in the last episode with all of the grape juice consumed. As Chris Harrison chirps on his blog, "By the time the night was over, JoJo was over the moon"

With Jordan, she does say after his ILY, "that makes me so happy. You know that?"
Her ITM: "I didn't know that Jordan was going to tell me that he loved me tonight. I am just trying to process it all now."
"I'm happy. I'm excited. I'm giddy. I feel loved. I feel really loved."
Jordan: "I feel excited. I want to take her home right now. I'm gonna have the biggest smile on my face when I can bring JoJo to meet my parents, my brother and be, like, I'm in love with this woman and I can't wait for you to fall in love with her as well."

Now Chase had some Chase-ey comments to say during his date.

"I feel like Jordan is the front runner. You know I think that JoJo may have had a little bit of insight into who Jordan was going into the first night. Just because of who he is."
"I think JoJo's smart enough to hopefully take into consideration everybody's world outside of where we are now."
"But we're already kinda seeing some red flags. Everything's under the microscope big time. If JoJo sees that you're getting in arguments with guys in the house... you know, like, maybe she's gonna take a step back and look at that. 'Well, this is my husband. I don't want him getting into arguments with me over something small.' I hope she does."
"I think JoJo's looking for a real guy with a real job in a real town for a real relationship... and if something does feel fabricated, she gonna see through that. If that's the case with Jordan, I hope she sees it."

I dunno. You got me. I am just sipping Jordan's stomped grapes and just following the train wreck as it goes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 pm

@ JBF

and this is exactly where I struggle. I see many clues after show.

So if we remove the possibility that Luke left because he changed his mind but for another reason. It is very possible that he comes back and this is why we see no thailand with luke because that would remove the huge KABOOM at F4 rose ceremony if we know that he will be in Thailand.

That also explains the RS confusion between chase and luke. Maybe he comes back at F3 and reject him there or maybe he is completely hidden in thailand, pretty much the same as jordan (except the ladies who sleughted his hands) and as far as I know maybe jordan was rejected at F3 and came back at F2

I mean this season is off chart for me. The tabloid given by handler during ITM to see her break down.... what I suspect to be another tabloid at the FRC.. I mean prods are particularly fierce this season to give us the worse

ALL my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal