SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by grace8136 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
BKay wrote:Is it possible that no-seam blue suit is actually exChad, while seam blue suit is f2, and they just haven't shown f1?
Woah!! This theory seems so plausible. None of these Jos are the Jo I'd expect to be over the moon getting her unicorn and looking at him.

IA, that she doesn't really look happy in any of the caps. On the caps we identified as Robby's hands there is no seam, unless there are 3 blue suits, which lordy.. "A" for effort on TPTB if that's the case!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:03 pm

HEA wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Maybe it's Ben Higgens that comes back because Lauren and him didn't work out and he is still in love with JoJo -at least that is what that tabloid said in an off shoot of that article that her ex exposed in.  That would also be a twist that hasn't been done before and would fit in with the "what you did to me" comment.

spitcoffee

ps: I am sure you're kidding bestbud!
:justkidding

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:09 pm

I also played with photoshop using the same settings and for me the hairy hand is the same blue suit ... IMO

so for me, it is only one suit standing in front of her.

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Seam1010
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Seam1110

my scaps from recorded TV - Brightness 85% - Contrast 53%

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:19 pm

^^^ I still don't see a seam there on Robby's suit, just a crease, but you are right about the other one imo.

HEA wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Even if it's a frankenbite, those don't look like happy tears to me. I noticed that where she says "what you did to me" it's the only part where she is shown talking to the other suit without a seam on the sleeve. I guess they could have photoshopped it out, but why only for that one part? I lightened these to try to see it. I also think the sun seems a little higher on the first one and the camera is at a slightly different angle.

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Bbd63581-160f-4a67-8d25-351ff2ae9c49_zps5j4h68mi
source

*snipped

so here is my scap from my HD episode and we do see a seam. I played with lights on photoshop to show you IMO

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Seam2311
my scap from recorded TV - brightness 85% contrast 53%

So, if all the caps where she is seen talking are with the same guy, but the ones with the hands are Robby, how do we get an F1 out of that? If ChadR shows up, this show has really jumped the shark. laugh out loud

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:19 pm

jen689 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Maybe it's Ben Higgens that comes back...
Not going to happen JMO
I actually think Elvis has a better chance of returning and being part of the FRC than Ben Higgins. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:28 pm

possible scenario #1

the evil crew there may helped her a littttttttttttttle bit?

1. crew gave her a tabloid right before the ceremony (perfectly dress, make up, shoes)
2. she changed her mind at the last minute: F2 turned F1 AND F1 turned F2
3. both ceremonies done different day because she is devastated to let go her real F1 (sunset walk, peep talk VO, ready to move on to accept #2 love a la Des/Chris ending)

EVERYTHING here is just my speculations. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
jen689 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Maybe it's Ben Higgens that comes back...
Not going to happen JMO
I actually think Elvis has a better chance of returning and being part of the FRC than Ben Higgins. JMOAA

Wasn't Elvis in the limo at the FRC last season? I remember the photo you posted when we we trying to decipher if we could see JoJo's dress. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 pm

IMO, I doubt it's Chad Rookstool coming back. He's been dating a girl since the middle of filming for the bachelorette. From what I can tell, he's still with her too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 pm

There are frequent Elvis sightings with this franchise. :Nod:  Elvis is on MF's retainers.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:IMO, I doubt it's Chad Rookstool coming back. He's been dating a girl since the middle of filming for the bachelorette. From what I can tell, he's still with her too.
I can see him doing it for a fee and saying it's for tv to the new gf. 
Stranger things have happened: Blob continued to act like he was with Estella until _______ time even though he was dating his prospective wife, for example. Jenn Wilson was caught on the beach with a date before her ATFR was shown with PLo.  Jesse C had a gf and went on the show for Deanna. That was a mess.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:45 pm

^^ oooooo yeahhh pompadour boy and skinny jeans, eh @JBF ? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. If I could come up with this idea, I know others did. That alone tells me it's not so farfetched or that big of a twist. It's pretty logical. IMO otherwise why show the whole tabloid thing episodes ago.

I could totally see this playing out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal