SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can you guys post the 2 likes for us here please?

I want to say awww to the one that is on The previous page but afraid.  Upset

iPad users : each time I type the letter n in a word it replaces it with .  Not sure why ????

My posts look like an idiots. Embarressed!

You shouldn't be afraid to post your thoughts. handwave  I am on the fence regarding Jordan.  I don't think he is a dog, but on the other hand, I don't think he is a saint.  I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.  I've got my eye on him though.  :yes: giggling

If they are together, I don't imagine he would be able to get away with anything because all eyes will be on him to see if he screws up. I wouldn't want to be in this situation if I were either one of them, TBO. But the heart wants what the heart wants, as they say. But IMO, this will end in heartbreak for JoJo. Prove me wrong Jordan.

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:^^^ Which one?  There are a few this season laugh out loud Chad, Evan, etc. 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 1838857674

For got to add... JMOAA Hugesmile
Not from this season: Ick Vile. So on the basis that that was a possibility too, BBJ is way, way, WAY better imo. Go on you two crazy kids, have the love no one understands filled with dating apps and bathroom floor crying tete a tetes as needed.

Sorry, I should've known! duh  For some reason I was only thinking of this season's crop of guys.  

BBJ, any day and twice on Sunday's given the choice between the two.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 pm

I hope as Jordan is being given the benefit of doubt....the same will be accorded to others in this franchise, past & future. Because nothing is really special about Jordan though at the end of the day I will respect that he is Jojo's choice if spoilers are correct......jmo

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Remember he told JoJo at the M&G that he was goofy...really goofy. I am not surprised as his entire family seems like a bunch of goofballs. Remember the photo of the fam bam in SC, dressed in disguises? laugh out loud Different strokes.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Maybe he is busy actually painting something, he is am DYI guy, makes usable stuff from throw away items. something he likes to do as a hobby per his insta. He's made side tables, deck furniture etc. so perhaps he's busy with some DYI project today. Nothing sinister.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:49 pm

IDK... that isn't goofy. That is a cross between Jason and Chucky. I hope if this is a SHV, we don't end up finding JoJo dismembered and buried somewhere in the desert.speechless

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:50 pm

There is goofy and there is just odd. Doing a face swap with a doll is something perhaps a 9 year-old will do not a 27 year old failed football player.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:...I don't see what's so creepy and odd about him/his snapchat.....
I prefer to see real faces or a goofy pose. A baby with facial hair, scary eyes, and their tongue sticking out reminds me of a horror movie JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Can someone please educate us on snap chat filters please? If the filter applies to him, it would apply to the innocent doll in that picture itself.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:53 pm

I agree this isn't goofy, it's weird and creepy. I'd rather follow the slippers giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:54 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can you guys post the 2 likes for us here please?

I want to say awww to the one that is on The previous page but afraid.  Upset

iPad users : each time I type the letter n in a word it replaces it with .  Not sure why ????

My posts look like an idiots. Embarressed!

You shouldn't be afraid to post your thoughts. handwave  I am on the fence regarding Jordan.  I don't think he is a dog, but on the other hand, I don't think he is a saint.  I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.  I've got my eye on him though.  :yes: giggling

If they are together, I don't imagine he would be able to get away with anything because all eyes will be on him to see if he screws up. I wouldn't want to be in this situation if I were either one of them, TBO. But the heart wants what the heart wants, as they say. But IMO, this will end in heartbreak for JoJo. Prove me wrong Jordan.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Remember all the crap that came out about Vienna during and post-show? The tabloids had a field day with it! I will be curious to see if the same applies for Jordan post-show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wait. It kind of looks like a window is behind him. But it looks kind of dark outside, yes? Like early evening..? That... Or it's just a weird looking tv. THIS is what we should be sleuthing IMO. Haha.

Yeah, I kind of laughed when I saw that he face swapped with a doll laugh out loud I'm curious about what the heck is on his fingers!

I remember in a post show interview Lauren and Ben made it seem like they had safe house visits in all different types of houses. In one, the people that were living in it had just got up and moved so there was nothing in there and no wifi, so it seems like production puts them up in houses that people rent out or that no one is staying in. If they're together, maybe the house production put them is owned by a family, hence the doll.

I too noticed that it looked kind of dark out, but maybe the windows are tinted?
The Window looks 2 different colors though. The top part is darker and the bottom part is lighter. I'm sure the safe houses are nice looking, do they usually have 2 toned tinted windows laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded