SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Nonina430 wrote:...I still wish her hearts desire comes true if not with Jordan then with whom ever she chooses. She will get it, how could she not..
If JoJo keeps choosing guys like her ex Chad and Jordan that's what she'll keep getting. Not what I'd want. To each his own JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:...I still wish her hearts desire comes true if not with Jordan then with whom ever she chooses. She will get it, how could she not..
If JoJo keeps choosing guys like her ex Chad and Jordan that's what she'll keep getting. Not what I'd want. To each his own JMO

again..... IF she picks Jordan

the way I see it, the more I am thinking he is not F1

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Jo liking posts about how a man should look at you and feeling so safe reminds me of Jill assuring us that she's not as dumb as she looks essentially, when she was meant Wes while the rest of the audience meant Ed. No, you're an idiot, go sit down. Where's the crying laughing emoji when you need it???

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:00 pm

HEA wrote:
jen689 wrote:

again..... IF she picks Jordan

the way I see it, the more I am thinking he is not F1

jmo

Well he sure doesn't act as an F1 if he reactivated his account. But what do we make out of the shv?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:03 pm

jojo LIKED this 2h ago

do not see link with jordan but who knows

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 2810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 pm

HEA wrote:jojo LIKED this 2h ago

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 2810

Lol! What if Jackie saw that pic of Jordan that he distributes to all the girls. The mirror shot. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:08 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Lol! What if Jackie saw that pic of Jordan that he distributes to all the girls. The mirror shot. giggling

I know right?? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:08 pm

IMO US weekly gets their stories from the producers. Same thing happened during Kaitlyn's season where the mag spilled on details regarding Kait's relationship with Nick prior to the show with major details that could only have come from the show IMO.

I have no doubt that Jojo was warned about Jordan because that's why she had the conversation about it according to the Episode 5 preview that was released.

Folks can continue to disparage Brittany Farrar & the unknown others that claim Jordan cheated on them & they are entitled to. I am in the camp of those that have posted all along that where there is smoke, there is bound to be fire. I don't condone Britrany's post on IG but I doubt she talked to US weekly because no way the mag ran the article they just did without the producers blessing it since the mag as we know is an official mouthpiece for the show. We will have to wait till AFTR to know how things shake out but I do wish all involved the best especially with the pending tabloid coverage.....all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Maybe that's a stretch but it could be a metaphor. A filtered picture isn't the "true" picture but an altered one. So, a guy that has an answer to everything, always presents himself in a good light, and never admits to mistakes could be seen as a red flag.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO US weekly gets their stories from the producers. Same thing happened during Kaitlyn's season where the mag spilled on details regarding Kait's relationship with Nick prior to the show with major details that could only have come from the show IMO.

I have no doubt that Jojo was warned about Jordan because that's why she had the conversation about it according to the Episode 5 preview that was released.

Folks can continue to disparage Brittany Farrar & the unknown others that claim Jordan cheated on them & they are entitled to. I am in the camp of those that have posted all along that where there is smoke, there is bound to be fire. I don't condone Britrany's post on IG but I doubt she talked to US weekly because no way the mag ran the article they just did without the producers blessing it since the mag as we know is an official mouthpiece for the show. We will have to wait till AFTR to know how things shake out but I do wish all involved the best especially with the pending tabloid coverage.....all jmo.

I agree 100%

it is plain obvious that it is prods trying to direct the fans to the direction they want us to look at so JOJO always looks good.

Throw a water balloon, everyone will get wet but at the end of the day it is only water and nobody cares who throw it. we'll all get dry.... aka drop a bomb explanation about jordouche and his cheating reputation, jojo will be stupid to believe him but at the end she will recover and reject him and move on

that is the way I see this

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:15 pm

traveler90 wrote:Well he sure doesn't act as an F1 if he reactivated his account. But what do we make out of the shv?
I think he's F1. Jordan's a player. He got caught in the bachelor bubble and wants to go back to his old life. That's why he's back on Raya

He's now leading a double life trying to please JoJo who fell for his charm and bought into his deception. During their first safe house visit she didn't know he was back on Raya

Jordan wants to stay with JoJo so he can get more exposure/attention which he thrives on. It will be interesting to see if they have any more safe house visits moving forward  JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:16 pm

I have neeeeeever wanted a foiler more! I can't stand this guy and his smug face anymore.

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded