SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Man I so wish my friends were still on Raya and could see if Jordan did indeed deactivate his account. Oh well.

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 87b72b10 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 86669110 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 pm

I don't even need these emails to tell me he's an azz, since his actual confirmed ex called him out on his cheating and fame-mongering weeks ago already. I never thought she did it to draw attention to herself and I don't think these women supposedly emailing Steve did either. They just happen to know he's a crappy individual and want the world to know. I would too. I have no sympathy whatsoever for narcissistic cheaters, and if I could warn some unsuspecting women of their behaviour I sure as hell would. Just like I would report a r*pe. Extreme example, but you get the gist.

I also think there are few things more stupid than totally ignoring a person's past and acting like it's got nothing to do with the present. That's called burying your head in the sand. As they say, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. Sure, people can change over time and learn from their mistakes, but I don't consider repetitive behaviour a mistake, more a strong indicator of one's core personality and that rarely changes. Also there's apparently been no time at all between Jordan's past "mistakes" and the present, so how could he have changed? This isn't a 35-year-old who did something stupid in his early 20's, he was apparently still gathering his own harem just before going on the show and is still keeping an eye on what's out there. Just eww.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:40 pm

The womanizing doesn't bother me, but the cheating on Jo within weeks of getting back from filming boggles my mind!! I don't understand how he thought he wouldn't get caught? Does she think she's that enamoured with him that it won't matter? It's worse than Ed, who at least didn't cheat on the lead!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Duke702 wrote:Did she say she didn't know he was on until the episode by episode spoilers? Or did she say that's when she found out he won. Because it makes sense that she found out Jordan won. She could have confused the exact dates, but basically means she found out Jordan won from RS.

The friend claims that she and her friend didn't even know the "business trip" was for the bachelorette until the first email she sent to Steve, which is dated as May 23, so she claims they found out he was on the show on the day of the premiere, which is when he released the episode by episode spoilers.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:44 pm

I have been checking for a response or something from Jo or Jo. Would love to hear, if true, how he gets out of this one. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Jordan liked some tweets. Have to say that I'm surprised that he is acknowledging the existence of the rumours. You have to first of all, Ignore, Ignore, Ignore, and if that fails, Deny, Deny, Deny.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Alanna wrote:The womanizing doesn't bother me, but the cheating on Jo within weeks of getting back from filming boggles my mind!! I don't understand how he thought he wouldn't get caught? Does she think she's that enamoured with him that it won't matter? It's worse than Ed, who at least didn't cheat on the lead!

That's my issue as well.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:54 pm

mindless wrote:I don't even need these emails to tell me he's an azz, since his actual confirmed ex called him out on his cheating and fame-mongering weeks ago already. I never thought she did it to draw attention to herself and I don't think these women supposedly emailing Steve did either. They just happen to know he's a crappy individual and want the world to know. I would too. I have no sympathy whatsoever for narcissistic cheaters, and if I could warn some unsuspecting women of their behaviour I sure as hell would. Just like I would report a r*pe. Extreme example, but you get the gist.

I also think there are few things more stupid than totally ignoring a person's past and acting like it's got nothing to do with the present. That's called burying your head in the sand. As they say, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. Sure, people can change over time and learn from their mistakes, but I don't consider repetitive behaviour a mistake, more a strong indicator of one's core personality and that rarely changes. Also there's apparently been no time at all between Jordan's past "mistakes" and the present, so how could he have changed? This isn't a 35-year-old who did something stupid in his early 20's, he was apparently still gathering his own harem just before going on the show and is still keeping an eye on what's out there. Just eww.

Good Post I agree word

Perfectly said, perfectly worded!

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Did she say she didn't know he was on until the episode by episode spoilers? Or did she say that's when she found out he won. Because it makes sense that she found out Jordan won. She could have confused the exact dates, but basically means she found out Jordan won from RS.

The friend claims that she and her friend didn't even know the "business trip" was for the bachelorette until the first email she sent to Steve, which is dated as May 23, so she claims they found out he was on the show on the day of the premiere, which is when he released the episode by episode spoilers.

For many seasons, I had only thought to look for spoilers (I think I first found RS during Shawns season) when the season premiered. After hearing about and watching UnReL though, I really became interested in the bts and filming process which prompted me to really follow Bens season during filming. Eventually, that lead me to this site. Before bens season though, I only ever thought about the bachelor/ette when it came on tv. I could totally believe that them checking the spoilers was the first they heard about Jordan being on the show because out of site, out of mind. I think a lot less people are looking for the spoilers and giving this franchise the amount of attention some of us on this site do.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:06 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

For many seasons, I had only thought to look for spoilers (I think I first found RS during Shawns season) when the season premiered. After hearing about and watching UnReL though, I really became interested in the bts and filming process which prompted me to really follow Bens season during filming. Eventually, that lead me to this site. Before bens season though, I only ever thought about the bachelor/ette when it came on tv. I could totally believe that them checking the spoilers was the first they heard about Jordan being on the show because out of site, out of mind. I think a lot less people are looking for the spoilers and giving this franchise the amount of attention some of us on this site do.

These two women are different than us and it has nothing to do with looking for spoilers. We weren't involved with Jordan. They are claiming they were. The woman who emailed RS claims her friend had a thing with Jordan up until filming. If that's the case, I find that interesting. If she was involved with him, I would find it shocking that she wouldn't once check out his IG or Twitter to see what he was up to when he disappeared during the two month period while he was away for filming. There was proof all over his social media accounts that he was on the show. These two woman were supposedly on a high end dating app. I would be surprised if they didn't have social media accounts and if they didn't check to see what he was up to.

I'm not saying this woman is lying about her once being involved with Jordan and then her friend, but that little tidbit I found a little fishy.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:Someone on Twitter called Jordan a Raya of Sunshine. rotfl

cantstopl oh man, this is gold.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:24 pm

At least that Grant guy is probably happy right now. Jordan took the heat right off him. Phew!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded