SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:32 pm

It's hard to take. Who knows he may redeem himself. Seem's 
impossible but you never know. We've gone up and down so much
already, anything is possible. It's JoJo's journey. I feel she will
be fine. Praying

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Does it look like he's possibly in a safe house? What's behind him? A TV? Why does he have black paint looking stuff on his fingers? So many questions laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Yeah on the black paint on his fingers and the doll. What's up with that? What kind of safehouse is this? Is this really the man of JoJo's dreams?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Wait. It kind of looks like a window is behind him. But it looks kind of dark outside, yes? Like early evening..? That... Or it's just a weird looking tv. THIS is what we should be sleuthing IMO. Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah on the black paint on his fingers and the doll. What's up with that? What kind of safehouse is this? Is this really the man of JoJo's dreams?
"Something only we can understand." 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698

I'm gonna start quoting that now... giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Diana wrote:He just gives me the total creeps. How does he make Jo feel safe? no no

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:41 pm

The face swap filter isn't nearly as funny when the other face is a creepy doll.

Not surprised by his humor. Aaron is known for his sometimes different sense of humor.

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 87b72b10 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 86669110 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Yeah on the black paint on his fingers and the doll. What's up with that? What kind of safehouse is this? Is this really the man of JoJo's dreams?
"Something only we can understand." 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 3806527698

I'm gonna start quoting that now... giggling
Yuppers. We cannot even begin to understand the relationship going on here. You have to be 16 and dating the boy who smokes behind the bleachers to even try.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

That post that Jojo liked most definitely points to Jojo being with someone in a "you-and-me against-the-world" sort of thing.

I don't know for what purpose other than to have a semi-famous arm candy. They can ride the post-show media blitz as an engaged couple until it implodes or fizzles out but there will be tabloid fodder, which can progress their fame and career in a D list kind of way.

At this point, I don't think Jojo would pick a non-entity to live happily ever after as "normal" people. Don't think there is a foiler with Robby let alone with someone like Chase. Jojo just needs the flash to stay on the limelight.

Because if not for that, then Jojo is the most gullible and the joke is on her because from that clip, I don't know what can redeem Jordan in Jojo's eyes in a total of 3 days - 1 week at the most that they have spent together throughout the show filming in the most convincing way other than maybe in their final date, he saved a drowning child or miraculously invented a cure for cancer.

We all know he will be redeemed from this episode because he will go to hometowns and end up as F1 based on spoilers. Un-effing-believable! duh

Maybe his response to Jojo in that clip after sipping water is that because of his career, he was so stressed out as a failed football player and how good his brother is that he needed a lot of women to tell him he's fantastic in bed to make himself feel better. Then, Jojo ends up comforting him and will kiss him at the end of that date. awwww rofl

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Wait. It kind of looks like a window is behind him. But it looks kind of dark outside, yes? Like early evening..? That... Or it's just a weird looking tv. THIS is what we should be sleuthing IMO. Haha.

Yeah, I kind of laughed when I saw that he face swapped with a doll laugh out loud I'm curious about what the heck is on his fingers!

I remember in a post show interview Lauren and Ben made it seem like they had safe house visits in all different types of houses. In one, the people that were living in it had just got up and moved so there was nothing in there and no wifi, so it seems like production puts them up in houses that people rent out or that no one is staying in. If they're together, maybe the house production put them is owned by a family, hence the doll.

I too noticed that it looked kind of dark out, but maybe the windows are tinted?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

The Bachelorette: American Horror Story

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Well perhaps the sm activity this afternoon will end with a clue either way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded