SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 27, 2016 11:49 pm

IA and think it is Vinny too (s/cap of JoJo kissing by firepit). His hair is short and buzzed and it looks like that I think in the s/cap.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sun May 29, 2016 12:35 am

I found the location and carriage for what appears to be Robby's HTD. 

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Image22
My SC from Litta's

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Image23
My SC from Ladybug's

Moonlit Acre Carriage Service of De Leon Springs, FL  Their horse ranch is based out of Ocala, FL
NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Image24
https://www.gigsalad.com/moonlit_acre_carriage_rides_astor
http://www.moonlitacre.com

The buildings behind them are Flagler College - St. Augustine, FL It is approx 40 miles (45 or 50 mins) from Jacksonville (Robby's hometown). 

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Image25
owlguru.com flagler college, st. augustine florida
http://www.flagler.edu/about-flagler/

Last edited by rhondam on Sun May 29, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot sc sources)
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 12:44 am

Nice find, Rhonda! Good to have it confirmed to be a HTD. yes

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun May 29, 2016 12:56 am

Thank you Litta. 

Litta or GA, is it possible to change the titles of the Jordan, Robby, Chase, Luke stickies to all CAPITAL LETTERS? If it's too late it's really not a big deal. I just accidentally popped into a spoiled thread but luckily didn't see anything because wondered and popped back to titles to check.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun May 29, 2016 9:20 am

Fantastic, @rhondam! Well done! I'm excited that you're over here this season!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 29, 2016 10:31 am

Nice find! Those picture of St. Augustine are really nice Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Didn't see this here, looks like the area where Robby/Jojo are in Thailand, trying to find info on another guy and found this-Amphawa Floating Market

photo Robbie_zpsigqx0vbb.jpg
Litta's SC

Looks like they're on the bridge the arrow is pointing at-

photo Amphawa floating market 2a_zpsxhvgpuon.jpg
http://www.thailandfromabove.com/amphawa-floating-market/

Last edited by Lost17 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell)

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Have we figured out all of Robby's dates? I'd guess that he gets a 1:1 in Episode 4 (the fireworks one maybe)....

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:09 am

veg, I think he has a 1-1 in Uruguay (cliff jumping...I think @Katiebelle sleuthed the location). That's episode 5...so I'm guessing not in episode 4 also. He's also missing, like Jordan, from the sand dune snowboarding (more proof of a 1-1). He's also seen kissing JoJo under the clock tower in Buenos Aires...and in her hotel bed. So does he have another in episode 7?

His 1-1s seem to parallel Jordan's, which I find so odd. Something's not adding up for me. I'm puzzled by our lack of caps. I feel like I need to see a few more episodes to see where the caps that we do have fit in.

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:58 am

^Thanks, L. See, I think he has something in the next two episodes b:c the fireworks caps don't fit anywhere. We have too many caps of Robby!

Similar to the episode breakdown for Chase, here's Robby:
Episode 1: M&G, very short scene of Robby and Jo
Episode 2: Group date, very short scene of 1:1 time
Episode 3: Group date
Episode 4: ETA: Group date: Heinz Field, Falling Water
Episode 5: 1:1 Uruguay cliff jump date
Episode 6: ? Either 1:1 or sneaking over for SQT at hotel
Episode 7: 1:1 date  ?(I think he gets one of the 1:1s prior to HTDs and the unidentified restaurant dates are from there.)
Episode 8: HTD in FL
Episode 9: Thailand caps
Episode 10: ?

I'd love to hear where there are errors!

Based on these dates, I wonder if Robby was the intended F2 and if that changes because of the girlfriend thing. Maybe we'll end up with a Des situation where he was supposed to be F3 and became F2 or even F1 b:c the original F1 bails.

More episodes!  :detective

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:34 pm

For whatever reason, TPTB haven't done much so far to get us invested in Jo & Robby. I wonder why? Maybe we will see more of a connection this next episode. I hear Robby narrating about JoJo quite a bit though (and it comes across a bit canned, imo. It could be because he is not that comfortable on camera).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Thank you for the date summations for each guy @veg_out  :cutesmile!:

Robby comes off canned to me too @agentcurls I wonder if it's just because he seems so serious! At least up until this point.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - ROBBY - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+10
agentcurls
kimberlyg
veg_out
rhondam
2observe