SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Seabear wrote:The Cartier Love bracelet is usually given to ones lover....the point is the giver gives the bracelet which comes sized to fit and is opened with the included screwdriver then placed on the wrist of the loved one and screwed on tightly and the giver symbolically or actually keeps the screwdriver....thereby declaring their love.  ITA with Kasha it is most often given among couples. kisses     

Dad to daughter...just No.....Mom to daughter okay. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Ok now this sounds like a chastity belt !! Wonder what symbolism her mom is presenting laugh out loud laugh out loud!
cantstopl Just kidding y'all ok

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:58 pm

We prob should get back on topic. Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:23 pm

something intrigued me. In fact 2 things.

1. they added a portion on top of his home intro. it is an ITM background and the subject is his past love

do we know if it is something they did already?

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Introj10
my scap from recorded TV - ep1 - jordan intro

2. body language with his lips Sucked in

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/lips_body_language.htm wrote:When lips are sucked into the mouth or turned under so the red part of the lips are hidden ('swallowing the lips'), this can indicate that the person is thinking and uncertain about something, which could easily be bad news.

Lip swallowing can also indicate suppressed speech, where the person is preventing themself from speaking when perhaps they know they should. This can indicate lying or maybe disapproval.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:33 pm

^^^^or he knows something and is not speaking up. ;) Has to prevent himself from spoiling something.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:I bet the fam bam loved BBJ and encouraged her to choose him, including the pit bull protective bros.
Stop Alanna! You're making it worse! hissyfit Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698
Ha! My apologies.

I guess I just don't see the big deal even though I adore Jo! She will survive! And BBJ just sounds typical bad boy behavior- like Ed, like Ian- not a nefarious creeper like, say, I dunno, Ick Vile! So I think they'll do just fine together and enjoy each other's company for as long as it lasts Smiley

I'd rather take a "creeper" like Nick than a cheating player any day. I don't really get why men who happen to have women fawning over them, thanks to lucky genes or whatever, get a free pass for their crappy behaviour. The whole "boys will be boys" mindset just doesn't sit right with me. I'm also of the kind that if a relationship ends badly it sours all the good memories. I can't be all "oh well, it was fun while it lasted" if I feel heartbroken and betrayed. I mostly feel disgusted that I wasted my time in the first place and that's not fun. Maybe JoJo is different, but I doubt it if she really fell for Jordan.

I really like JoJo so I'm truly hoping Jordan will turn into her knight in shining armour and they'll live happily ever after, but so far I'm not feeling very optimistic.

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ben also follows Wells laugh out loud

Des' mom used to follow Brooks cantstopl

Edit: regarding fame,
Two siblings on similar reality shows ? Fame seekers are not out of the question . Besides, FakeJake being a friend makes them guilty by association imo Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698

Regarding the bolded, I think their connection to Jake just means that it's more likely that they were sought out by reality TV than the other way around.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:01 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Stop Alanna! You're making it worse! hissyfit Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698
Ha! My apologies.

I guess I just don't see the big deal even though I adore Jo! She will survive! And BBJ just sounds typical bad boy behavior- like Ed, like Ian- not a nefarious creeper like, say, I dunno, Ick Vile! So I think they'll do just fine together and enjoy each other's company for as long as it lasts Smiley

I'd rather take a "creeper" like Nick than a cheating player any day. I don't really get why men who happen to have women fawning over them, thanks to lucky genes or whatever, get a free pass for their crappy behaviour. The whole "boys will be boys" mindset just doesn't sit right with me. I'm also of the kind that if a relationship ends badly it sours all the good memories. I can't be all "oh well, it was fun while it lasted" if I feel heartbroken and betrayed. I mostly feel disgusted that I wasted my time in the first place and that's not fun. Maybe JoJo is different, but I doubt it if she really fell for Jordan.

I really like JoJo so I'm truly hoping Jordan will turn into her knight in shining armour and they'll live happily ever after, but so far I'm not feeling very optimistic.  

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ben also follows Wells laugh out loud

Des' mom used to follow Brooks cantstopl

Edit: regarding fame,
Two siblings on similar reality shows ? Fame seekers are not out of the question . Besides, FakeJake being a friend makes them guilty by association imo Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698

Regarding the bolded, I think their connection to Jake just means that it's more likely that they were sought out by reality TV than the other way around.

I agree that when things end sour, that ruins the memories for me. And I feel my time was wasted. That's precisely why I'm a long term relationship person only.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 am

Jordan seems to be getting a pass and even more love on sm and bachelor nation with all the rumors of cheating and dumping women to come on tv, compared to the hate and how Caila was dragged on sm by bachelor nation for dumping a boyfriend to go on Ben season.

I just don't understand the double standard by bachelor nation who are mostly women.

Last edited by mysthelma on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:14 am

mysthelma wrote:Jordan seems to be getting a pass and even more love on sm and bachelor nation with all the rumors of cheating and dumping women to come on tv, compared to the hate and how Caila was dragged on sm by bachelor nation for dumping a boyfriend to go on Ben season.

I just understand the double standard by bachelor nation who are mostly women.

Yup. It seems that we are harder on our own sex and give the guys a pass much more easily. Sucks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:14 am

Personally, I didn't care about Caila and her ex. We had a poster on here who said they knew Caila and was upset with her, so I felt we had a lot of detail about it here. It still didn't matter to me. I have no problem with people breaking up with the idea of coming on the show. To me it means the relationship wasn't meant to be.

So I really don't care about Jordan. I also don't read blogger boys crap so all I have seen is the ex from two years ago and her post. We don't have details about Jordan and the woman he supposedly left to come on this show. But, again unless he specifically said, I am coming back to you, I don't care, just like I didn't care with Caila. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:34 am

The only one who needs to give BBJ a pass is Jo, and well, I think she did and is perfectly happy with her decision thus far from her sm/interviews.

As for me? Yup, I'll take your run of the mill bad boy versus a manipulative schemer, at least with the former, you know exactly what you're getting. As always, to each her own.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:03 am

I don't see a double standard here. Jordan is getting plenty of hate on social media, but is also getting a lot of love. I don't see much of a difference as this is how it is for most contestants.There are those who are not fans and fans. Major outlets, such as People magazine and US Weekly, picked up the story that he supposedly cheated on his ex girlfriend. I've seen plenty of hateful tweets sent to him as well on comments on IG. I think the difference between Jordan and Caila is that people just happen to like Jordan more than people did with Caila. It goes both ways for me. If someone does something crappy, then I find it to be that way. I guess for me, I just look at it as people can change and grow and ultimately, it's not my decision.

JoJo and Jordan will have to figure it out themselves.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:05 am

I think this weekend is supposed to be a safe house visit. We need to watch for clues. Right now, as of early evening yesterday, JoJo was in Dallas throwing out the first pitch at the charity baseball game. Anyone got anything else?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29