SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Can anyone Name That Tune? (Whistling). I'm dying to know if it is a real tune. Lol. Almost sounds like "hi ho hi ho its off to work i go" but with one fewer note. cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 49 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 pm

This is so fake to me.

Tptb have to be doing this.

Chad going back is just too much.

So much for safety - for JoJo the guys and Chad himself.

Then again I guess tptb don't care about safety!!

If anything happens its on TPtb.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh wow.

Chad is going back to the house? speechless :shocked!:

I don't think he'll be welcomed back with open arms. Imagine it he saw them partying and celebrating? It would be a rampage!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:55 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Can anyone Name That Tune? (Whistling). I'm dying to know if it is a real tune. Lol. Almost sounds like "hi ho hi ho its off to work i go" but with one fewer note. cantstopl

It reminded me of the Blair Witch Project. Creepy!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:00 pm

So next episode Chad goes back and RC then or no RC at start of episode?

Chad doesn't have a rose so he's out but they're still making it about him? I guess it's all about the ratings.

I can't wait for him and Alex to be gone.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Ok - after that episode and looking at the edit - I'm positive Robby is not F1.

The most obvious to me is Jordan but would TPTB have another "in your face" F1 this season?

I think that they are setting Luke to be the next bachelor (yay! cheerleader ) so that leaves Chase (who I also love).

Not sure if it's going to be the quick sizzle (Jordan) or the slow burn (Chase).

What do you all think?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Can anyone Name That Tune? (Whistling). I'm dying to know if it is a real tune. Lol. Almost sounds like "hi ho hi ho its off to work i go" but with one fewer note. cantstopl

me too!

Very creepy but I don't know if Chad did it on his own or TPTB got him too (still on him though) but I can't tell what is TPTB or what is Chad. Half of me thinks he was hired. It's just too much.

TPTB or edit notwithstanding though Chad seems to have some real issues which I'm sure TPTB enjoyed exploiting. That's their MO. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

me too!

Very creepy but I don't know if Chad did it on his own or TPTB got him too (still on him though) but I can't tell what is TPTB or what is Chad. Half of me thinks he was hired. It's just too much.

TPTB or edit notwithstanding though Chad seems to have some real issues which I'm sure TPTB enjoyed exploiting. That's their MO. no no

The producers probably told him he had to make his own way back - or slipped him some money to act like a psycho. Either way - he still has serious issues

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - after that episode and looking at the edit - I'm positive Robby is not F1.

I am curious. May I ask why you feel that way based on the edit of the episode? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:16 pm

I'm with you @Katiebelle

I don't see Robby as F1 at all. He's either F2 or F3 IMO and either way I don't see him as next lead. I barely see how he is on F4 let alone F3. I don't get any connection either between them although he's saying things and kissing none of it seems real really? Feels very much like going through the motions on both sides to me. Odd.

I still think Jordan is F1 unless something happens. This episode JoJo seemed by far most interested in Jordan and always seems to be talking about her feelings for him and how he makes her feel. She was basically telling him to tell her he's in love with her and is chasing him hard. She also got defensive about Chsd threatening Jordan and cut Chad when he didn't deny it. Unless Jordan leaves or is F4 I can see him as F1. That season preview she was talking engagement ready to Jordan so it seems like she wants him to catch up to her feelings for him? He seems more guarded though so that's where I have doubt.

Chase I think could be F2/F3 same as Robby but with more of a heartbreak end since he had the hand on heart first episode and on his date. He didn't get much screentime this episode either and I have yet to see JoJo say how she feels about him the way she is with Jordan. He could be slow burn F1 especially if Jordan leaves but if Jordan stays I don't see it yet. If Luke is in F3 then I think could see Chase as possibly F1 if not Luke.

Luke I think is getting next bachelor edit. His intro seemed very next lead and then his single date was very much showcasing him as a catch with JoJo saying he would make an amazing husband. I thought maybe F1 but after that date I'm thinking more F4/F3 especially if Jordan is in F3. If he's in F3 then maybe F1 and more perfect than Ben?

Wish we had some s/caps to sleuth for whether Jordan or Luke go to Thailand.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - after that episode and looking at the edit - I'm positive Robby is not F1.

I am curious. May I ask why you feel that way based on the edit of the episode? TIA
He's making out with her and nobody knows why or who he is going into episode 5? :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

Very creepy [whistling] but I don't know if Chad did it on his own or TPTB got him too (still on him though) but I can't tell what is TPTB or what is Chad. Half of me thinks he was hired. It's just too much.

The producers probably told him he had to make his own way back - or slipped him some money to act like a psycho. Either way - he still has serious issues

ITA. He's scary. I'd tell any woman to run away and never look back! :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej